Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ohh what a shame, he now has nothing to do as the super secret(not so secret) project is falling through, ummm how about do something with that blumming empty house you have next door!!!! Or extending your shit tip!!!
Ohh forgot they can't do anything cus the child needs to be held 24/7 🤦🏻‍♀️🫣
I've never seen a child be held so much, they literally never put him down!

• Angry
Reactions: 5

BlackberryScience

1000008530.png

Yup that's a load of guns.
Air rifles. A family member died and they went to his mum and then she gave then to him.
There's pistols and a crossbow.
Just what a 30 year man child/new father needs.

• Wow
  • Haha
You just know he’s gonna keep calling Alfie “jellyman” even when he’s grown up 💀 “JELLY MAAAAAAN, you know that super secret project I’ve been doing for 20 years, well it’s almost ready”

• Haha

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
I wish he would stop going on about Lydia not having to go back to work.
Yes we get it, you have too much money to be able to probably make her do 99% of the work.
he will not be a hands on dad that’s for sure.
I don’t understand all these people gifting jelly cats and other stuff, pretty expensive too, and they will all probably never be seen again and will be tossed in a corner of his house somewhere.
Agree with everything you’ve said. Who are the crazies who can afford to throw money around on all of these £££ jellycats? I’d love one but can’t afford it atm🤣 (I’m a big child at heart when it comes to squishy things!)

He definitely won’t be hands on and he’s not shy about making it clear either.

thinice

I really feel like it's one of those situations where he is trying to convince himself, and everybody else that he really wanted his kid to have asian eyes, even though secretly he didn't 🤷‍♂️. This is the same guy that always picks a feature of people's appearance to take this piss out of... 'My bald cousin' 'My ginger brother'.

It's probably a defence mechanism where he is trying that hard to convince everyone he wanted the kid to have them, that people won't take the piss out of his eyes being asian because Tom has already said that he 'wanted' that. He didn't stop repeating it in the first few vlogs, where it was to the point of just being weird.

He says that the kid has the exact same face and eyes as Lydia's dad, and this is apparently all that Tom wanted... I'm sorry but if you actually watch the vlogs and have seen Lydia's dad (he does seem a nice bloke) but why on earth would anyone want their kid to look like him? Strange.

Eyespy00

The weight comments he makes to other people are so unnecessary, especially his friend Tom Upton. He’s either not self aware in the slightest or It comes from some deep rooted issues he has with himself.

So he didn't think with Lydia basically about to drop, having all these house renovations happening plus bscially half Tom's family in the basement doing the clothing stuff wasn't a bit much 🙈.
Don’t know what you mean? Just go on a bike ride, head to the grapes and let it all blow over 🥴🥴😂

• Haha

Eyespy00

The kitchen ‘redo’ is so bizarre!
Black, white, wood & silver all in one space is toooo much!!!

• Sick

iknowstuff

They both come across as incredibly lazy. Their house is a mess and all they seem to eat is takeaways.

So glad I found this thread, Tom infuriates me with his childish behaviour and absolute reluctance to pay the real price for anything. Not getting to drive your sports car for 6 months because you won't pay £5k to insure it was the final straw. The kitchen looks horiffic with the three new cupboards which don't go with the rest of them and the living room looked so much better with a carpet than it does that nasty office-like wooden flooring.

jammy

Chatty Member
Gets an expensive jacket for Xmas, but of course has to BURN the labels off with his expensive novelty lighter and almost burns the jacket. Everything has to be a childish stunt for the camera.

• Angry

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
My inclination is that Tom wouldn't necessarily set out to cause harm but he's so self involved and oblivious I can see him overstepping boundaries just because he isn't really considering the other person. Or he just got carried away and only focussed on what he wanted and didn't think about how that might make his partner feel/whether she was on board.

He has certainly shown time and time again that he is an inconsiderate twat who does what he wants, screw anybody else

Chriss71

VIP Member
Absolutely sickened by his mum’s comment in one of his recent vlogs where Alice and Tom are crying over missing their grandad and she says you’re setting me off and I never even liked the guy🙃 baffles me how you can watch your mourning kids cry and all you can think about is putting your snarky two pence in! She’s disgusting speaking ill of the dead… and her own dad as well😬 Doesn’t matter what relationship she did or didn’t have with him it was just unnecessary and vile
---

I honestly cannot watch the insufferable cow she’s bitter and greedy🤢 doesn’t think she realises than in the grand scheme of things she’s nothing and he’s the one with adoring fans🤣
His bitch face mother really is a piece of shit saying that about her father,especially when her kids were getting upset,😡
And dont get me started on Alice, what an absolute spoilt brat over the gifts lydia is getting and not her, that child looks so scared every time I see him and I'm not suprised cus the pair of hyperactive children screaming all the time, no wonder he never smiles,
There's no way Lydia will be a stay at home mum,it will drive her insane being around that idiot all day every day, yea will be all lovely dovey to start with then He will bugger off down the pub, bike riding, trips out with his dad, if she doesn't go back to work in a years time they will not be together!!!
What do yous think the story with the car is?????

lucy1234

Can't watch the video atm can you summarise some of his behaviour?

I started watching the vlogs for his travel stuff. Really went off him when I saw his behaviour around the "lads" and when drunk
The girl in the video and Tom were friends with benefits, in her words, and worked together.It was clear between them that condoms were to be used whenever they had sex because she could not take birth control/plan B. One night they were about to have sex and he stated he did not have condoms so he would ‘pull out’. he stated that he was about to finish, she began to get off from on top and he pushed her back down to c*m inside of her. The girl later finds condoms in his bathroom. She states that she was extremely upset, he apologised and after a while she stopped working for the company that he part owns (3BD). She knew at the time what he did wasn’t right but after talking to some people she realised what he did was extremely wrong.
There has also been another girl, an ex girlfriend of his I think, came out and said he r*ped her too.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

Ditto247

I was enjoying his vlogs on the build up to the birth of "jellyman" but.. his videos since he is unbearable!! He's like an over excited child, surely all these visitors they're getting, he must be annoying them😖😂

jammy

Chatty Member
Also, whenever he has to do anything he moans and ends up saying he can't be bothered. He thinks getting up 8am is extremely early ffs.