Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isabelle88

What’s happened to the Irish man he was in the vlogs daily now it’s very rare he’s there … probably can’t candle the loud attention seeker manchild

Reactions: 2

BlackberryScience

Freezer defrosted and he hasn't thrown everything away.
Secret project might be a go from the end of July. Really looking forward to hearing about that every minute until then and then it will probably be delayed.
Ken turned up and had a nose.
And it's not even 5 minutes into the vlog yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Isabelle88

For someone who’s “over protective” she doesn’t seem to give a shit about safe sleep, car seat safety or safe baby wearing. If anything she comes across as fucking careless, and lucky that nothings come of their ignorance towards keeping a baby safe
Yea think I meant more possessive not over protective because you’re right just slobs about on the sofa demanding food
---
She's probably the reason why Alfie never sleeps in the cot. But have you seen what Tom does when he's alone with Alfie. Just puts him in the floor and walks away.
Yea he’s absolutely clueless! But she won’t let anyone else have the baby apart from her mum haven’t seen toms family being able to take him out for a few hours or so

BlackberryScience

Im sure he said he was going to take the side off the cot and put one of those bed guards there, why would you do that!!!! Totaly not safe atall!! Hopefully he ment in a few years,
Yeah he didn't. He meant now.
take the sides off the cot and put those things on instead.
1000014129.png

Only comment making sense but what the fuck is a floor bed?

The cot is fine.
1000014127.png

No he doesn't. He's a baby that's not used to being in it because he's always sleeping in their bed.

1000014128.png

Those things don't fit. He could easily crawl through there because he put the pillows there and I bet the kid could easily crawl past them.

• Angry

BlackberryScience

is that not a brass tap next to the white pipe?
Could be. Older vlog he said they've got a cold water tap so must have replumbed. But having the machine heat up the water as it comes in sucks 😁

I need him to buy the machine already or bring up the one from downstairs because the gap doesn't look wide enough.
Average machine is 27 inches wide and average double socket is 5.7inches wide. Now that gap is maybe 4 sockets wide so..... It going to be tight.

stardust1

VIP Member
How does he know Kaleb? He just randomly popped up in the vlog I watched today to play CoD Zombies together 😅
he doesn’t ‘know him’ as such but Tom followed Kaleb on instagram and then kaleb followed back. they got talking on dm’s and Kaleb used to watch his videos

stardust1

VIP Member
Xonetn. Weird way to spell content lol

But that has to be for business and can't see how going to a stag do can be claimed as business. But I bet he'll have people who know how to do it.
No doubt the stag do will be turned into content purposes. Considering he can’t seem to organise him self I bet he organised him self a good accountant. It annoys me when he complains about the complains about the cost of things when 1 he has the money and 2 he will have most of it written off!

Shalimar

They do have a closet it's just around the corner, to of the stairs, near the kitchen door and its full. If I'm remembering right.

He hasn't gone to Germany.....yet
Oh I see. For sure it's full like every room, countertop, sofa and table in that house. Full of stuff. He seems to have a problem to get rid of things.

I bet Lydia will be so happy when Alfie is 6 years old and still wants to sleep on her lap .

BlackberryScience

Opening of the vlog proving that Alfie doesn't sleep anywhere but their bed.

'I haven't stood in these scales in a sweet minute'
He's totally forgot he stood on them on Friday when he had the idea to weigh the frame.

It would be ashame if the council had seen the videos of him wrecking the house. And making the flooding worse.

Complaining about the cost of creating his game room is were I turned the vlog off.

Last edited:

BlackberryScience

This is the house you're looking for. It's around a mile away from where the man child lives.

https://themovemarket.com/tools/propertyprices/alney-uplands-road-hyde-sk14-3ag#email-signup
I don't even want to know how you found it....anyway here's the inside lol

Goes back to atleast 1998
So we know which one came first.
---
1000014547.png

Would you just look...at that view
😏

Last edited:

Chaddy

Yeah I've thought that from the start, you have to assume they've measured the washer and dryer. I think the water pipes are in that cupboard next to that space

BlackberryScience

I can not stand Lydia at all she is so over protective over that baby I get it new mum but Christ she won’t let Tom hold him more than 2 seconds… surprised they don’t have a birthday every single day for the lad also the state of that house how can you have a cleaner yet it still looks fucking horrific!

Adding onto the Lydia Tom lates vlog literally hovering his glasses over the babies face and she’s shouting at I’m like that would harm him … maybe try cleaning the place up seems he’s crawling now hun that will do him more damage and get some pissing baby gates on those death traps of a stair

I don’t watch his vlogs but my partner does and he’s started going right off them both toms so out of touch with the real world he acts “normal” but absolutely isn’t
She's probably the reason why Alfie never sleeps in the cot. But have you seen what Tom does when he's alone with Alfie. Just puts him in the floor and walks away.