Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sandc123

Shocking isn’t it, did anyone notice in the latest vlog when Tom is in Alfie’s room peak at the parking ticket under his cot why the fuck is a packing ticket even under the babies cot in his bedroom! They need to sort their house out for sure it’s just full of shit

• Haha
Reactions: 2

BlackberryScience

Now Ken is saying the washer might fit. Well duh.

Also being a twat be getting the horn fitted. You know he'll use that when he isn't filming or he'll delete the footage.
I reckon he's had the defender fixed but didn't pay. He hasn't mentioned it.

People here are in for a bit of a shock.
Either people in his comments are saying something or they are definitely reading this thread.
---
*mightnt fit.
I don't know why it says might lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chaddy

Police have turned up about the Airsoft guns I presume. Guess someone reported him after watching the vlog.

• Haha

Shalimar

Everyone else can see the regular sized machines won't fit in that narrow space, mine is 59cms wide . I'd be really surprised if he has even ordered the machines yet, maybe at the store he realised the problem.

BlackberryScience

Why do you think he mentioned GAVIN LOMAX 15 times a vlog.
Now he wants to collab with a joiner to put cupboards in. Aka freeeeeeeeeee.

So the title is a bit click bait. The big family thing was Arlo was feeling a bit sick. And I think that was maybe 2 mins of a 20 min vlog.

The last clip in the vlog 🤣
Can't wait for tomorrows so see if he fucks it up even more 👍

BlackberryScience

Maybe they are swingers 😁

So why is he obsessed with filming himself breaking the speed limit?
The police saw the air rifles and turned up at his door so why haven't they done the same with his speeding?

• Haha

Shalimar

People here are in for a bit of a shock.
Either people in his comments are saying something or they are definitely reading this thread.
I thought they must have read here when I saw Lydia's room. About time to see the floor and sofa! I just don't like Lydia's mum has been the one to do the job. And clean under the dining table.

BlackberryScience

What a dump that house is the pan into Lydia’s room looks like a tip the babies rooms full to the brim … how does that cleaner clean she must just move shit around
---
The fume of Lydia when he said people are saying Alfie and Tom look a like in the baby photo 😂😂😂
You'd think that they would have a few wardrobes or something.
Use that spare for something other than a dumping ground and maybe actually throw stuff away from the "cinema room"

Isabelle88

I can not stand Lydia at all she is so over protective over that baby I get it new mum but Christ she won’t let Tom hold him more than 2 seconds… surprised they don’t have a birthday every single day for the lad also the state of that house how can you have a cleaner yet it still looks fucking horrific!

Adding onto the Lydia Tom lates vlog literally hovering his glasses over the babies face and she’s shouting at I’m like that would harm him … maybe try cleaning the place up seems he’s crawling now hun that will do him more damage and get some pissing baby gates on those death traps of a stair

I don’t watch his vlogs but my partner does and he’s started going right off them both toms so out of touch with the real world he acts “normal” but absolutely isn’t

Ditto247

Scottish jordan.. did I imagine that he's in a relationship with Lydia's sister who moved abroad?

BlackberryScience

Years ago he says no to free trainers and would pay for them.
Now he asks for some free ones and gets them.
They look shit lol

He's going around his house looking for lights so he can replace one's in the pool room.
1. Nobody is using the pool so why bother.
2. Just buy new ones you cheap bastard.
---
The other room is Lydia’s room. They showed it whilst she was pregnant.
There’s a sofa, tv, dressing table ect in there
We get to see into the forgotten bedroom. Can you guess what it looks like 😁

Emzykins

VIP Member
Bed guards are literally made for children aged 3+. Huge entrapment risk. But of course they know best! God forbid they actually let him sleep in his own cot.

• Angry

Isabelle88

I wouldn’t be able to moan and demand how I wanted that house to look knowing full well I haven’t and never will contribute to the bills I’d still feel like I’m living in someone else’s home I know that sounds silly but it’s just a personal opinion of mine