Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jammy

Chatty Member
Needs a new tyre for his bike, but said he not paying £70, but then buys several jackets that must have cost more?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Isabelle88

They both are hoarders. More stuff comes in but nothing leaves.
Looks like there is a sauna next to the pool but no shower? Yuk.
They’re absolutely hoarders it’s ridiculous there’s clutter in every room of the house the hallways the lot.. also I do think they have a shower down there but it’s more in the main room/ bar area

Reactions: 2

BlackberryScience

They let Alfie sleep in that cot thing that's in the "dinning room" (room with book cabinet) and he can clearly pull himself up.
Also there's a lot of times Alfie is just left on the floor

BlackberryScience

1000014818.png

Is it just me who thinks that gap doesn't look wide enough for a washing machine?
Where are the water inputs?
How annoyed are they going to be when the machines aren't flush with the cabinets do to the plastic piping?

Oh and you can tell he's really annoyed when the police turn up. And if he didn't record it he would. Have probably been a bit mouthy.
He also says it was annoying later on the vlog, which I haven't watched, I just skipped through.

BlackberryScience

Now he was going to ask Karl to do the plumbing - Karl should quite rightly say no until he pays him. I get it’s his brother in law but still not right to take advantage
'friends and family. I'd rather give them work...'
Aka I don't really want to pay people and I can talk them into doing it for free.
How many times do you think he's said that he'd give them exposure 😁

Karl runs his own business so wouldn't be doing it on the side using someone elses tools.

Last edited:

Eyespy00

TV stand for a tv that's on the wall 😁
She's picked that and because she's the mother to his child he's said, reluctantly, yes.
Everytime he's talked about his streaming room it's been the new doorway and stud wall until today. When he showed the same room but the desk against the wall.
Mistake on orion part or has he gone with the cheaper option? 🤔
---
'The cabinets are the wrong ones. They were supposed to be deeper because we've got so much stuff and we didn't notice they were wrong'* (not the actual quote)
How could he not see the big gap between the cabinet end and the wall. He films everything and the gap was clearly visible.
---
I was watching some old videos from when the house was being built (walk through vid on syndicate channel) and I forgot he's got 4 bedrooms.
His room.
Guest room.
Alfie room (used to be his office)
And another bedroom that has its own shower. We never see what's inside that room. I know we have in the past but it was full of crap. Is it still full of crap or mountains of clothes 🤔
The other room is Lydia’s room. They showed it whilst she was pregnant.
There’s a sofa, tv, dressing table ect in there
---
It’s so boring how he’s milking this whole ‘What’s Ninos job?’ Thing when they’ve literally spoken about it before & a quick search of Nino confirms it.

Last edited:

sandc123

ugh so glad you agree I thought they are very close and there is a vibe there especially when they have spent so much time alone together considering isn’t he her sisters boyfriend? Just very strange

BlackberryScience

So there must be something dodgy in that metal detecting vlog with his brother (see brothers face in the last vlog)
"technical issues" cabt be too hard to reedit a video and get it up again.
well it was up just fine, people were watching it.
Some thing must have happened that would have gotten him into trouble just like the speeding he got edited out of another vlog.
I bet someone downloaded the original youtube video of that knowing that it wouldn't last 🤔😏

Isabelle88

What a dump that house is the pan into Lydia’s room looks like a tip the babies rooms full to the brim … how does that cleaner clean she must just move shit around
---
The fume of Lydia when he said people are saying Alfie and Tom look a like in the baby photo 😂😂😂

sandc123

Shocking isn’t it, did anyone notice in the latest vlog when Tom is in Alfie’s room peak at the parking ticket under his cot why the fuck is a packing ticket even under the babies cot in his bedroom! They need to sort their house out for sure it’s just full of shit

• Haha

Chaddy

Police have turned up about the Airsoft guns I presume. Guess someone reported him after watching the vlog.

• Haha