Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chriss71

VIP Member
The state of that house is shocking, everywhere you look is a total sh** tip, I'd be so embarrassed liviving in thatan, he just moves shite from one place to another!

Reactions: 6
In his latest vlog he’s emptied a poo bin - Alfie hasn’t been there for like a week. Is it just me who finds that disgusting?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Shel86

This might be a reach but do you reckon he’s put money into Rita’s Reigns as he’s pushing it so much, what with it now being on Deliveroo or whatever it was he shared a while back and in his vlogs?!

• Wow

stardust1

VIP Member
Bed guards are literally made for children aged 3+. Huge entrapment risk. But of course they know best! God forbid they actually let him sleep in his own cot.
there’s absolutely no reason he cannot go in that cot except for the fact they are too lazy to have a few sleepless nights to get him out of a routine they put him in for their convenience. Completely agree about the entrapment risk and totally irresponsible to share it too his amount of followers.

bitsandpieces

I can not stand Lydia at all she is so over protective over that baby I get it new mum but Christ she won’t let Tom hold him more than 2 seconds… surprised they don’t have a birthday every single day for the lad also the state of that house how can you have a cleaner yet it still looks fucking horrific!

Adding onto the Lydia Tom lates vlog literally hovering his glasses over the babies face and she’s shouting at I’m like that would harm him … maybe try cleaning the place up seems he’s crawling now hun that will do him more damage and get some pissing baby gates on those death traps of a stair

I don’t watch his vlogs but my partner does and he’s started going right off them both toms so out of touch with the real world he acts “normal” but absolutely isn’t
For someone who’s “over protective” she doesn’t seem to give a shit about safe sleep, car seat safety or safe baby wearing. If anything she comes across as fucking careless, and lucky that nothings come of their ignorance towards keeping a baby safe

Chaddy

Karl's the only one who calls him out on his shit. Wants to pay £12k to upgrade the Merc but won't pay £800 to fix his mouldy everyday car.
And we also saw a glimpse of why he struggles to get workmen, still hasn't paid his own brother in law and best mate for work done a month ago.

• Wow

BlackberryScience

So that fella has pulled lads off other jobs to do that room. I bet the other people who were getting work done aren't happy. I'd be leaving a bad review 😁

Reactions: 4

BlackberryScience

This might be a reach but do you reckon he’s put money into Rita’s Reigns as he’s pushing it so much, what with it now being on Deliveroo or whatever it was he shared a while back and in his vlogs?!
It wouldn't surprise me if he has. All the free advertising she was getting boosted her business enough that she had to get in a delivery app.
We know he gets the food free at least.

How much of the driving down south do you think he did speeding?
I think most of it but he's learnt to not include the clips of him doing it.
Well mostly learnt. He was doing 35mph on his street, on his bike a few vlogs ago and I think the road speed limit is 20mph.

Shalimar

They both are hoarders. More stuff comes in but nothing leaves.
Looks like there is a sauna next to the pool but no shower? Yuk.

jammy

Chatty Member
Him trying to avoid paying the council tax for the house next door saying its inhabitable, but he's storing his merch stock in there, you can see the boxes and often says his Mum is at the house next door. Shifty fucker.

jammy

Chatty Member
He can't organise his bills or council tax properly so how the hell is he gonna handle this big complex, secret project?

Reactions: 3

sandc123

I’ve just watched tom most recent blog (the one where Alice has had the baby and she’s gone to the hospital) today is the day I think it’s called. At 23:50 Alfie is crawling on the floor and Lydia is sat on the floor infront of microwave area whatever you wanna call it. She always came across to me as very friendly family oriented considering she’s been a teacher and I thought she would have the temperament for kids (I don’t watch the vlogs religiously) a bit harsh on Alfie and wonder how many outbursts she has like that a day to him. I know parents shout etc but maybe if she was actually watching what he was doing in he wouldn’t have fell back and the door swung open. I don’t think she thought Tom was vlogging as then it cuts to her being stood up all smiley smiley I’m surprised it didn’t get cut considering Tom puts her on a pedestal for doing the bare minimum as a mum 🤔 and is it just me or does anyone feel like there’s something between Lydia and Jordan 😂 there whole vibe together is just weird and very like sexual tension?

Chaddy

It's crazy how fast him and Ken go on their bikes around blind corners on basically public footpaths and bridle ways, must have been close to so many accidents we haven't seen.

Chaddy

He's either got the smallest 4x4 around or simply can't be arsed buying a tape measure when he's picking up another 100 buckets. 4 cars in the household and not one does he think will fit a medium sized outdoor container.

But he gets shit done.

• Haha

BlackberryScience

No doubt the stag do will be turned into content purposes. Considering he can’t seem to organise him self I bet he organised him self a good accountant. It annoys me when he complains about the complains about the cost of things when 1 he has the money and 2 he will have most of it written off!
TOM: 'oh no. This thing costs £50. I don't think I'm willing to pay that much'
ALSO TOM: 'look at this £700 gun statue from COD' 'let me just drop a grand on this bet'

Is he reading this 🤔
Screenshot_20240614-192307_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

Mugglemad

That is so dangerous to sit on a roof like there were at the BBQ especially when they was drinking, I am surprised the police didnt turn up to tell them to get down.