Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DP11x10

How does he know Kaleb? He just randomly popped up in the vlog I watched today to play CoD Zombies together 😅

Reactions: 1

BlackberryScience

It's worrying they think it's OK to now put him in a double bed with bed guards!!!! Big NO NO!!, he can easily get himself over them bed guards, they are for older children who can walk a baby needs to be in a cot, it's for their own safety till old enough, never mind he fidgets, he will get used to it in his own cot,
Still shocks me how they have no idea of safety for their child, and how do the family not say anything???
Poor child will be having so many falls and bumps now,and most of them would have been avoided if they would parent properly!!
He's only just lowered the cost so he can sleep in it but we all know he's still going to sleep in the bed with them and he's never slept in the cot.
I think it's more to do with lydia than tom.

BlackberryScience

He's just discovered that putting up a stud wall doesn't actually take that long.
Take a look at the render picture and compare it to the actual room. To me the render looks like a longer room.
I can't see the render example working. Just doesn't look like the room has enough room to match it.
A fridge washing machine and dryer all in a row. Hmmm. They are going to have to stack the washer and dryer.
He's getting ahead of himself with the room.
He was going to get it pasted and painted by the end of the week. But he doesn't have the plumbing put in for the machines.

It's good to see it pissing down near him when it was lovely and sunny by mine at the same time 😈

BlackberryScience

They cancelled their bike ride because it was raining. Didn't they just get new waterproofs for that very reason? And it wasn't even raining after that clip.

And he's been sent more free stuff.

• Haha

virgocat

getting a walker as they think that means they can just leave alfie to roll around in it unsupervised....

thinice

So the secret project is back on. Yay, so excited for the upcoming constant mentions of that 🙄
Love that he's still talking about getting s tiff done in the house eventhough now they seem to be getting added on to appeal more to potential buyers.

Right, confusion incoming.
So I saw this while looking for something else.
View attachment 29808000

At first I thought I was his house but quickly remembered that he built it.
Ignore the.jp, it isn't in Japan and I'll tell you why.
Well, there's an aerial photography company that has the exact same picture on their website and they are based in.....manchester.
So, is this house older than his and he copied it or did whoever built this house copy him?
Did Ken build this house when he did that sort of thing?
I've seen similar looking houses. One was outside of Leeds.
Am I going to have to go back and watch the house building vlogs for answers 🤔
This is the house you're looking for. It's around a mile away from where the man child lives.

https://themovemarket.com/tools/propertyprices/alney-uplands-road-hyde-sk14-3ag#email-signup

Isabelle88

What’s happened to the Irish man he was in the vlogs daily now it’s very rare he’s there … probably can’t candle the loud attention seeker manchild

BlackberryScience

Some interesting comments on this 😁

---
That must be one hell of a teachers salary Lydia gets, has to be close to a £1000 spent on the man child's birthday
I haven't watched the vlog so can't comment on that but I think she's quit teaching.
If I remember correctly I think Tom said she had quit and was going to become his assistant

Last edited:

BlackberryScience

Tom and Lydia's house is so badly designed, the interior doesn't work at all. They don't have any closet where to hang jackets and put shoes near the entrance so their clothes are everywhere.
They do have a closet it's just around the corner, to of the stairs, near the kitchen door and its full. If I'm remembering right.

He hasn't gone to Germany.....yet

BlackberryScience

So the secret project is back on. Yay, so excited for the upcoming constant mentions of that 🙄
Love that he's still talking about getting s tiff done in the house eventhough now they seem to be getting added on to appeal more to potential buyers.

Right, confusion incoming.
So I saw this while looking for something else.
Screenshot_20240607-144300_Chrome.jpg

At first I thought I was his house but quickly remembered that he built it.
Ignore the.jp, it isn't in Japan and I'll tell you why.
Well, there's an aerial photography company that has the exact same picture on their website and they are based in.....manchester.
So, is this house older than his and he copied it or did whoever built this house copy him?
Did Ken build this house when he did that sort of thing?
I've seen similar looking houses. One was outside of Leeds.
Am I going to have to go back and watch the house building vlogs for answers 🤔

Chriss71

VIP Member
He's only just lowered the cost so he can sleep in it but we all know he's still going to sleep in the bed with them and he's never slept in the cot.
I think it's more to do with lydia than tom.
Im sure he said he was going to take the side off the cot and put one of those bed guards there, why would you do that!!!! Totaly not safe atall!! Hopefully he ment in a few years,

stardust1

VIP Member
Karl's the only one who calls him out on his shit. Wants to pay £12k to upgrade the Merc but won't pay £800 to fix his mouldy everyday car.
And we also saw a glimpse of why he struggles to get workmen, still hasn't paid his own brother in law and best mate for work done a month ago.
i haven’t watched it, did he admit to not paying up?

The other room is Lydia’s room. They showed it whilst she was pregnant.
There’s a sofa, tv, dressing table ect in there
---
It’s so boring how he’s milking this whole ‘What’s Ninos job?’ Thing when they’ve literally spoken about it before & a quick search of Nino confirms it.
what is his job? Must have missed it 😂