Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlackberryScience

So the secret project is back on. Yay, so excited for the upcoming constant mentions of that 🙄
Love that he's still talking about getting s tiff done in the house eventhough now they seem to be getting added on to appeal more to potential buyers.

Right, confusion incoming.
So I saw this while looking for something else.
Screenshot_20240607-144300_Chrome.jpg

At first I thought I was his house but quickly remembered that he built it.
Ignore the.jp, it isn't in Japan and I'll tell you why.
Well, there's an aerial photography company that has the exact same picture on their website and they are based in.....manchester.
So, is this house older than his and he copied it or did whoever built this house copy him?
Did Ken build this house when he did that sort of thing?
I've seen similar looking houses. One was outside of Leeds.
Am I going to have to go back and watch the house building vlogs for answers 🤔

Chriss71

VIP Member
He's only just lowered the cost so he can sleep in it but we all know he's still going to sleep in the bed with them and he's never slept in the cot.
I think it's more to do with lydia than tom.
Im sure he said he was going to take the side off the cot and put one of those bed guards there, why would you do that!!!! Totaly not safe atall!! Hopefully he ment in a few years,

stardust1

VIP Member
Karl's the only one who calls him out on his shit. Wants to pay £12k to upgrade the Merc but won't pay £800 to fix his mouldy everyday car.
And we also saw a glimpse of why he struggles to get workmen, still hasn't paid his own brother in law and best mate for work done a month ago.
i haven’t watched it, did he admit to not paying up?

The other room is Lydia’s room. They showed it whilst she was pregnant.
There’s a sofa, tv, dressing table ect in there
---
It’s so boring how he’s milking this whole ‘What’s Ninos job?’ Thing when they’ve literally spoken about it before & a quick search of Nino confirms it.
what is his job? Must have missed it 😂

BlackberryScience

I watched the full video before deleting and didn’t notice anything odd so god knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not in the transcript.
Mark: "says nothing about....more lands"
So I'm assuming they were somewhere they weren't supposed to be and he could have faced legal trouble so he made it go away.
1000014125.png

---
Him trying to avoid paying the council tax for the house next door saying its inhabitable, but he's storing his merch stock in there, you can see the boxes and often says his Mum is at the house next door. Shifty fucker.
New range Special limited edition mould look t-shirts 😎

BlackberryScience

The other room is Lydia’s room. They showed it whilst she was pregnant.
There’s a sofa, tv, dressing table ect in there
---
It’s so boring how he’s milking this whole ‘What’s Ninos job?’ Thing when they’ve literally spoken about it before & a quick search of Nino confirms it.
I do not remember that room lol
I might have to go back and have a look at some Vlogs.

Eyespy00

So there must be something dodgy in that metal detecting vlog with his brother (see brothers face in the last vlog)
"technical issues" cabt be too hard to reedit a video and get it up again.
well it was up just fine, people were watching it.
Some thing must have happened that would have gotten him into trouble just like the speeding he got edited out of another vlog.
I bet someone downloaded the original youtube video of that knowing that it wouldn't last 🤔😏
I watched the full video before deleting and didn’t notice anything odd so god knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

BlackberryScience

a floor bed is basically a mattress on the floor. There is still a frame but its like an inch above the floor. So they are gonna let him just roam about in the night when they have such a messy house😳
So basically what I'm on now minus the frame lol (don't ask 😁)
They moved Tom's streaming room downllstaota so Alfie could have a bedroom and I think all they do is change him in there.
Tom could fit in the cot 😁

I had a thought. Then at the wedding and they had a separate room to the kid the reason that Lydia had to keep going back to Alfie must have been because the woman was trying to get him to sleep in the cot and that's not something he's used to.
---
He's either got the smallest 4x4 around or simply can't be arsed buying a tape measure when he's picking up another 100 buckets. 4 cars in the household and not one does he think will fit a medium sized outdoor container.

But he gets shit done.
He just shoves things in. The plastic boxes he didn't even think about taking the lids off and and fitting the boxes within each other.
Those 100 buckets just shoved in instead of standing up.
£172 each those boxes. That was the in clearance price. Normally £215.
156cm long in the boxes so should have easily fitted both into the defender.

Last edited: