Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jammy

Chatty Member
He can't organise his bills or council tax properly so how the hell is he gonna handle this big complex, secret project?

Reactions: 3

stardust1

VIP Member
The vlog was so awkward after alfie opened the oven door. You could tell they had been arguing because the vlog ended abruptly and his tone had changed

Isabelle88

That house is a death trap noticed the other day he was crawling on that glass path and she was stood in the bedroom door way all it takes is a split seconds of not paying attention and Alfie will be flying head first don’t those stairs.. I think she’s got a right temper on her she’s always blowing up about little things

Chaddy

It's crazy how fast him and Ken go on their bikes around blind corners on basically public footpaths and bridle ways, must have been close to so many accidents we haven't seen.

Chaddy

He's either got the smallest 4x4 around or simply can't be arsed buying a tape measure when he's picking up another 100 buckets. 4 cars in the household and not one does he think will fit a medium sized outdoor container.

But he gets shit done.

• Haha

BlackberryScience

No doubt the stag do will be turned into content purposes. Considering he can’t seem to organise him self I bet he organised him self a good accountant. It annoys me when he complains about the complains about the cost of things when 1 he has the money and 2 he will have most of it written off!
TOM: 'oh no. This thing costs £50. I don't think I'm willing to pay that much'
ALSO TOM: 'look at this £700 gun statue from COD' 'let me just drop a grand on this bet'

Is he reading this 🤔
Screenshot_20240614-192307_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

Mugglemad

That is so dangerous to sit on a roof like there were at the BBQ especially when they was drinking, I am surprised the police didnt turn up to tell them to get down.

BlackberryScience

Karl's the only one who calls him out on his shit. Wants to pay £12k to upgrade the Merc but won't pay £800 to fix his mouldy everyday car.
And we also saw a glimpse of why he struggles to get workmen, still hasn't paid his own brother in law and best mate for work done a month ago.
Karl is a tit but he's right.
You just know he is waiting for the garage to offer to fix it for free. Or he'll try and pay in monster 😁

He was never planning on paying either of them.

• Haha

BlackberryScience

Once Lydia's metabolism slows down she's going to put on so much weight.
She's eating at 1am.
And Tom is still acting like he's the only father in the world.

He's complained that his weekend didn't go as planned. He likes having a plan of action 'we're doing this. We're achieving this.' so he wanted to do organising but he didn't get to do it.
He fucked off to a bbq because the sun was out. He could have said no.

• Sad
  • Haha

Chaddy

"What I really want to do is form a relationship with Tameside Council and maybe collab on various things"

• Haha

Shalimar

Hello all! I'm new to the thread and new to Tom.

I've seen him in Joe Sugg's vlogs and thought who on earth wants to watch this loud person's videos. Then here was mentioned that he has done a house tour of Joe and Dianne's new house so I went to watch it. He was alright. Then I watched the recent travel vlogs, he was ok too, entertaining. But I have so many questions!

Tom and Lydia's house is so badly designed, the interior doesn't work at all. They don't have any closet where to hang jackets and put shoes near the entrance so their clothes are everywhere. The sofas in the sitting room are always full of clothes. But my major concern is why Lydia gets only 1 litre of milk she wants but Tom has truckloads of his drinks in all the fridges in the house. Also their fridge seems full but they mostly eat take away. And how the regular milk is finished so many times?

I will keep watching and hoping he will do better. At least he didn't go to Germany to drive his car but stayed at home and did something about the mess in the house.

Chaddy

That must be one hell of a teachers salary Lydia gets, has to be close to a £1000 spent on the man child's birthday

stardust1

VIP Member
Yeah he didn't. He meant now.
take the sides off the cot and put those things on instead.
View attachment 2958461
Only comment making sense but what the fuck is a floor bed?

The cot is fine.
View attachment 2958449
No he doesn't. He's a baby that's not used to being in it because he's always sleeping in their bed.

View attachment 2958464
Those things don't fit. He could easily crawl through there because he put the pillows there and I bet the kid could easily crawl past them.
wow! Isn’t alfie only about 6 months? There really is no reason he cannot be in a proper cot. I don’t think they actually try to get him out of co sleeping either. It’s not even like they practice safe co sleep either😳 2 year olds fit in cots still he is not too big🤣

a floor bed is basically a mattress on the floor. There is still a frame but its like an inch above the floor. So they are gonna let him just roam about in the night when they have such a messy house😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Now he was going to ask Karl to do the plumbing - Karl should quite rightly say no until he pays him. I get it’s his brother in law but still not right to take advantage