Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol ok spill some tea. Im thirsty

but i must say, I find it mildly interesting that every insider who claims to have shagged mr hiddlestone have the same way of typing. typing like some erotic novel written by a 50 year old white lady. but carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 13

but i must say, I find it mildly interesting that every insider who claims to have shagged mr hiddlestone have the same way of typing. typing like some erotic novel written by a 50 year old white lady. but carry on
Lol! πŸ˜‚

IIRC he hates being tied to Loki for so long and will be happy to be out of it and there was something about the HiddleSwift fiasco, I think he was all for the publicity stunt (the t-shirt was his idea maybe?) and doesn't like to be told how best to go about stuff so it inevitably blew up in his face.

I think that was the craic from MM anyway
Swiddle would have been better

• Haha
Reactions: 3

maybe he likes a bit of perimenopausal rumpy pumpy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have my very own Tom Hiddleston that my uncle [who works for Nintendo] gave to me. No, you cannot see him, he goes to another school.

In Canada.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.