Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never posted on here before, just usually a lurker, but I have a theory on the whole Hiddleswift thing. I think their relationship had a PR spin, but maybe they could have had something there that was genuine? Who knows? But usually these PR romances have a contract period they sign up to for a certain length of time. Anyway, my theory is that he was up for the PR showmance / bit of fun and so was she at first, until she met her current boyfriend, Joe Alwyn. Obviously they had a connection and it's reported (and also quite clear in her songs they were secretive for a very long while), I wonder did she give up on the whole Hiddleswift showmance contract early to commit to, and be with Joe? Listen to 'Getaway Car' which is rumoured to be about meeting, falling for and eventually ditching Tom H and also 'Cruel Summer' about her sneaking around all summer, thinking of someone else, pretending to be happy but not and not wanting to 'keep secrets just to keep you' Also, the woman who used to post about Tom on tattle before she mysteriously disappeared said he used to call TS a see you next Tuesday, was clearly very unhappy and as a person wasn't to be told - I wonder if he was very scorned by her leaving the agreement early, leaving him to look, well completely foolish??

Reactions: 4
I've never posted on here before, just usually a lurker, but I have a theory on the whole Hiddleswift thing. I think their relationship had a PR spin, but maybe they could have had something there that was genuine? Who knows? But usually these PR romances have a contract period they sign up to for a certain length of time. Anyway, my theory is that he was up for the PR showmance / bit of fun and so was she at first, until she met her current boyfriend, Joe Alwyn. Obviously they had a connection and it's reported (and also quite clear in her songs they were secretive for a very long while), I wonder did she give up on the whole Hiddleswift showmance contract early to commit to, and be with Joe? Listen to 'Getaway Car' which is rumoured to be about meeting, falling for and eventually ditching Tom H and also 'Cruel Summer' about her sneaking around all summer, thinking of someone else, pretending to be happy but not and not wanting to 'keep secrets just to keep you' Also, the woman who used to post about Tom on tattle before she mysteriously disappeared said he used to call TS a see you next Tuesday, was clearly very unhappy and as a person wasn't to be told - I wonder if he was very scorned by her leaving the agreement early, leaving him to look, well completely foolish??
who knows. I'm sure she will write a book one day, and it will all be revealed.

Reactions: 1
Interesting theory. Could be.Although he made himself look like a fool wearing that t shirt 😁 Nothing to do with her ending the contract early!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also, the woman who used to post about Tom on tattle before she mysteriously disappeared said he used to call TS a see you next Tuesday, was clearly very unhappy and as a person wasn't to be told - I wonder if he was very scorned by her leaving the agreement early, leaving him to look, well completely foolish??
Are you referring to the infamous mischievous mystery? Because I don't remember her telling he made any comment about TS, on the contrary she said it was an off limit topic with him.

And by the way, nobody is gonna talk about the fact that TH is into anal??! On the first night?? *prude mode activated* 🤣
Are you even a woman, Strippervicar? 🤔😆

• Haha
Are you referring to the infamous mischievous mystery? Because I don't remember her telling he made any comment about TS, on the contrary she said it was an off limit topic with him.

And by the way, nobody is gonna talk about the fact that TH is into anal??! On the first night?? *prude mode activated* 🤣
No I remember that too. It stuck out because I never thought anything of him before but I thought that was a vile thing to say. (If he did say it. It could be that MM thought she was a C@#$ because she made her beloved Tom look like a vain idiot)
Ooh I never thought SV could be a man. Interesting...

Reactions: 2

Yes, I'm referring to MM, and thought exactly the same as the other poster, I was surprised and thought it was vile too! (If it actually happened at all)

That's an interesting theory. He definitely felt silly about the whole thing. I remember an article he did afterwards trying to explain it all and save face and it's so cringe-worthy and fake 😂 I wonder if I can find it.

I might have linked it before. Don't know my arse from my elbow half the time.

"an English gentleman of the purest caliber"
"On every level, Hiddleston is in: He’s there, he’s present, he’s yours, he’s heartfelt, he’s real."

Sure he is hun 🤭

• Haha
That's an interesting theory. He definitely felt silly about the whole thing. I remember an article he did afterwards trying to explain it all and save face and it's so cringe-worthy and fake 😂 I wonder if I can find it.

"On every level, Hiddleston is in: He’s there, he’s present, he’s yours, he’s heartfelt, he’s real."

Sure he is hun 🤭
OMG What did I just read 😆🤣

• Haha

Sure he is hun 🤭
Is this the article where he comes at the interviewer's hotel super early the next morning to make sure she understood there romance was real? Soooooo cringey!!

Sure he is hun 🤭
I couldn't even finish it, the way it's written is appalling!

Feel a bit sorry for TH, he always seemed likeable enough but I think he'll forever be tainted with his Swift encounter

I couldn't even finish it, the way it's written is appalling!

Feel a bit sorry for TH, he always seemed likeable enough but I think he'll forever be tainted with his Swift encounter
Drivel isn't it. It's so ridiculously fawning and over the top it's like he wrote it himself 😂

• Haha
I don't know...i feel sorry for the guy . In later interviews he seems so desperate of life . Doesn't care about his appearance at all. Like life is over for him . I am sorry if i sound horrible but he is so cliché ,constantly talking about devotion in work ,like man you are 40 years old and doesn't even have a girlfriend . This man needs to get his live in hands. Absolutely ignoring his fans the last year . Used to be a fan , but i am so disappointed in him.

I don't know...i feel sorry for the guy . In later interviews he seems so desperate of life . Doesn't care about his appearance at all. Like life is over for him . I am sorry if i sound horrible but he is so cliché ,constantly talking about devotion in work ,like man you are 40 years old and doesn't even have a girlfriend . This man needs to get his live in hands. Absolutely ignoring his fans the last year . Used to be a fan , but i am so disappointed in him.
Maybe he’s got a drink or drug addiction? Something doesn’t seem right.

Do you think the Zawe Ashton rumours are fake? I never really took any notice of him until this thread, and because I really like her. He is massively over earnest. I cant wait for Loki to come out though. Theyve moved it up to June so I saved a whole £5.99 on my Disney + subscription😄

Do you think the Zawe Ashton rumours are fake? I never really took any notice of him until this thread, and because I really like her. He is massively over earnest. I cant wait for Loki to come out though. Theyve moved it up to June so I saved a whole £5.99 on my Disney + subscription😄
Pretty sure they aren't dating . It has been almost 2 years and not a single paparazzi took them in action, nothing was confirmed . Pretty sure the man is so concentrated in his career that is forgetting the fact that he won't be forever young.

Maybe he’s got a drink or drug addiction? Something doesn’t seem right.
I couldn't agree more . I think alcoholism. He seemed pretty drunk to me in the betrayal live and really hangover in the coriolanus live. Drugs i don't think ,although it it quite possible . Mental health problems like depression , melancholy and others may be the case . If it is the man has millions, he might want to consider seeing a therapist because his situation will soon be out of control.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they aren't dating . It has been almost 2 years and not a single paparazzi took them in action, nothing was confirmed . Pretty sure the man is so concentrated in his career that is forgetting the fact that he won't be forever young.
AH! Thank you! I couldn't agree more about the dating part. And about the being young part... Well one might say he is not that young anymore. The fact that he could never really do anything career defining outside of loki so far is quite concerning about his future opportunities. It's a shame, cause he is a good actor.
I would be depressed too.

guys he's fine. He's in the most anticipated marvel show and he is filming a show with clare dane

what he realised is that the British media is gonna find ways to twist tit he says and does so he's more private. It's lose-lose for him because if he's too happy then he's considered annoying yet if he's is too sad he's on drugs or something.

Call me whatever, there are a lot of things to criticise about him but everyone he's worked with has said good things to say about him and he seems like a genuinely nice person. He's boring but I'd rather someone in hollywood be good and boring, then be a pedalo or asshole

Reactions: 11
guys he's fine. He's in the most anticipated marvel show and he is filming a show with clare dane

what he realised is that the British media is gonna find ways to twist tit he says and does so he's more private. It's lose-lose for him because if he's too happy then he's considered annoying yet if he's is too sad he's on drugs or something.

Call me whatever, there are a lot of things to criticise about him but everyone he's worked with has said good things to say about him and he seems like a genuinely nice person. He's boring but I'd rather someone in hollywood be good and boring, then be a pedalo or asshole
Yes, Im not sure what is 'career defining' if Loki isn't. He's signed up to two series of it, when Wanda Vision and CA v WS only got greenlit for 1 season each, so he's hardly reluctant. Re the career thing. He's working, he has a big role in Marvel things. If he's boring, as you say, just own it, get on with your life, don't do any more showmances and do your job, which it seems like he's doing. He doesn't owe his fans his private life. I respect actors much more if they don't do social media or have PR telling them to do stupid things all the time. The 'Oh he's so dedicated to his career he hasn't got time for a girlfriend' sounds like the same stuff that's on the Henry Cavill thread but Cavill sounds like an idiot for responding to fan gossip about his new girlfriend. It makes him sound desperate for people he doesnt know to believe him. At least TH isnt doing that!

The thing with the paps is, that they very often hang out in Central London or work on tip offs. If celebs are papped, its normally because someone has tipped them off, or there is a news story about them. A lot of the time it's one of the couple. Benedict Cumberbatch lives in Hampstead (or did a few years ago anyway) Celeb central but he is hardly ever papped with his wife and children because no one called them and presumably they don't go to celeb hangouts in Central London. Some couples are papped all the time, even when there is no reason for paps to be outside their house, because either they cant trust their neighbours or they themselves have called the paps.

Last edited:
People that live in expensive areas don’t generally call the paparazzi, why would they? They don’t need the money and don’t care about their famous neighbours. It’s 90% always the celeb that calls the paps, not only do they get exposure they also get a cut of the photo price from the pap so it’s win/win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.