Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just watching velvet buzzsaw on netflix last night (as an artist myself, I hated it) and I realised we haven't read anything about (tom and) zawe ashton for a very long time, have we?
So, is she hiding a pregnancy, somewhere between Atlanta and London??
They would have to have had sex for that to happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What do we think about Zawe Ashton and him? Relationship? Friends? True love?
I don't know but I find it weird, if they have been dating for over a year, that they haven't made it public yet. Like by going to the bafta together.
So it makes me think: showmance.
And I get the need for privacy, but there is a difference between being discreet and hiding.
Plus zawe gives me gay vibes, tbh, so I can't picture them together.

Reactions: 3
I don't know but I find it weird, if they have been dating for over a year, that they haven't made it public yet. Like by going to the bafta together.
So it makes me think: showmance.
And I get the need for privacy, but there is a difference between being discreet and hiding.
Plus zawe gives me gay vibes, tbh, so I can't picture them together.
I always think the opposite. The more private the more chance of it being genuine. What's the point of a showmance if you are never seen together? Also all awards etc have been remote or cancelled

‘And let’s face it those in though know are not on tattle’

You seem very sure of this...and whilst the rest of your post is solid this statement is not provable at all. I would contend that there a probably more than a few in the know on here grinding an axe, anonymously blowing off steam. If there is one thing you can be certain of it’s that’s you be certain of nothing. Only a fool.....

So here’s my opinion for all its worth
It’s human nature to question what we are told and it’s human nature to find holes in stories and question those and how we are answered to what we then believe, And whether the story teller is being truthful or deceptive
think to when we catch a politician out
When this poster was questioned in a way that dug further they where met with normally hostile reply’s or belittling that there celeb crush wasn’t what they thought
Only if the questions benefited the narrative do they ReSpond
The stories where in general so far fetched that the everyday person could not question there truth you had to be in the know to know
And let’s face it those in though know are not on tattle
It’s normal I guess to want to be closer to the celebs on the tv through one person even if that’s a forum on the internet than the reality of being 5/6 connections away from them and their world but I don’t think The hunger for Wanting to believe fantasy stories is the way To connect with them and the way forward

always question the stories your told and if your met with childish and hostile reply’s don’t believe a word of it
Facts and truth creates a calm story teller
Not a defensive one :)

Reactions: 1

You seem very sure of this...and whilst the rest of your post is solid this statement is not provable at all. I would contend that there a probably more than a few in the know on here grinding an axe, anonymously blowing off steam. If there is one thing you can be certain of it’s that’s you be certain of nothing. Only a fool.....
Sounds like you have tea to spill ☕😂

Reactions: 1

I would say that there are plenty of people on here that have insider knowledge as seen through many threads. Thats why Tattle is interesting to read. We have even had the actual person a few of the hreads are about put in their 2 pence worth!

Reactions: 5
I would say that there are plenty of people on here that have insider knowledge as seen through many threads. Thats why Tattle is interesting to read. We have even had the actual person a few of the hreads are about put in their 2 pence worth!
I agree. There are lots of people on here that know some of these people behind the scenes. I know someone from a thread who was one of my best friends and have so much tea I would probably have a lawsuit 😅

I would say that there are plenty of people on here that have insider knowledge as seen through many threads. Thats why Tattle is interesting to read. We have even had the actual person a few khreads are about put in their 2 pence worth!
I agree. There are lots of people on here that know some of these people behind the scenes. I know someone from a thread who was one of my best friends and have so much tea I would probably have a lawsuit 😅
I have found that you have to be very careful with what you say, especially about certain people!

Reactions: 2
If you spill too much tea it can be revealing.

I have connections nothing major (that have lead me to knowing stuff about others), but some might be able to deduce if I put a foot wrong.

I would say that there are plenty of people on here that have insider knowledge as seen through many threads. Thats why Tattle is interesting to read. We have even had the actual person a few khreads are about put in their 2 pence worth!
I have found that you have to be very careful with what you say, especially about certain people!

Reactions: 2
20210521_135855.jpg

Having tapped this, I can only blush! Damn this man scrubs up so well, you really wouldn't recognise him in the street.

• Sick
  • Haha
As they say Whatever floats your boat 🤷‍♀️ As long as your happy and he is a good person it doesn’t matter what others think
And if it’s just that your proud of your conquest (true or not 🙄) and would like some attention Iam bowing out The world of idolising really isn’t my world

WTF, tapped?! Are you for real? I think you have been watching his vitamin advert too many times 😂 🤭
He's a bit of a shagger, so
As they say Whatever floats your boat 🤷‍♀️ As long as your happy and he is a good person it doesn’t matter what others think
And if it’s just that your proud of your conquest (true or not 🙄) and would like some attention Iam bowing out The world of idolising really isn’t my world
He's a bit of a shagger, so not much to be proud of!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.