Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sea

VIP Member
People got mad the celebrity gossip was so Tom-centric. Kept telling her she was lying and to stop with the Tom chat. Chased her off and went down a rabbit hole of gossip about soap stars, the royals and ITV presenters instead.
No one chased her off, they questioned her stories about her being with everyone except the Queen.
And it was suggested she have her own thread where posters could fill with "have you been with celeb A? Celeb B ----celeb z?"
Many would have happily continued hearing TH stories. The name Tom became a running joke because posters would confuse which famous Tom was being discussed. I created a Toms file to help 🤣
Tom Holland - Spiderman with stupid eyebrows and stupid dad (Dominic)
Tom Hollander - lovely small guy played Rev and later villain in the night manager
Tom hiddleston - the lead in night manager, overrated series and he got ideas of playing Bond after the typical annual Sun and Daily Mail who's the next Bond circus
Tom Daly - swimmer married to scary looking guy
Tom hardy - large bloke always plays a rough geezer
Tom hughes - plays prince Albert in Victoria and was real life bf to Jenna Coleman.
Tom Hanks - is tom hanks
Tom cruise - weirdo

I realised I missed Tom selleck! 😳

Tom Selleck - Magnum (not the ice cream). Big moustache!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Skinnylike

lol ok spill some tea. Im thirsty

but i must say, I find it mildly interesting that every insider who claims to have shagged mr hiddlestone have the same way of typing. typing like some erotic novel written by a 50 year old white lady. but carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Skinnylike

guys he's fine. He's in the most anticipated marvel show and he is filming a show with clare dane

what he realised is that the British media is gonna find ways to twist shit he says and does so he's more private. It's lose-lose for him because if he's too happy then he's considered annoying yet if he's is too sad he's on drugs or something.

Call me whatever, there are a lot of things to criticise about him but everyone he's worked with has said good things to say about him and he seems like a genuinely nice person. He's boring but I'd rather someone in hollywood be good and boring, then be a pedalo or asshole

Reactions: 11

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
I don’t know much about Tom Hiddlestone other than that he’s a decent actor but was surprised to see he has a girlfriend. I’d assumed he was gay because of the Taylor Swift stunt. If he’s straight it makes the whole episode even more bizarre. What was he thinking?!
He wasn't.

LeftMildCapybara-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Vanillaco

VIP Member
God I cant remember all of it because it descended into everyone taking the piss out of him and a bunfight between a couple of posters!
I think basically what it boiled down to was that he has lots of lovers, he has an ongoing FWB 'relationship with one of the posters ( who I thought was in love with him, but she denied) he likes BDSM, he is only 'friends' with Zawe Ashton, even though they live together.
Lots of people couldn't bear the 'Tom' gossip so we were all banned from speaking about him. I cant wait for Loki but am bloody paying for Disney + until June because my kids want to watch all the guff that's coming out in between ( although WandaVision was good...)

Amelia99

VIP Member
Benedict Cumberbatch has got a group of the most bonkers fans imaginable. They are absolutely vile about his wife and refuse to believe his three kids exist. If I were him I think I would be quite worried about my families safety.

• Wow

kittyeyelashes

I was a failed actress (as in I trained at theatre school but didn’t make it) turned make up artist. Now I’m a stay at home mum who falls down the rabbit holes of celebrity gossip forums it seems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have my very own Tom Hiddleston that my uncle [who works for Nintendo] gave to me. No, you cannot see him, he goes to another school.

In Canada.

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
I agree I dont think they are hiding. Just living their lives. They don't need to confirm their relationship. They are not reality TV stars!
From a few posts on here of people hunting down veterinary nurses to get info, and people doxxing his address is enough of a reason for me to just stay private 😂

• Haha

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
I've seen fans complaining that there's not enough promo done for Loki but all I see is Tom doing so many interviews with Vanity Fair and Buzzfeed and so many other outlets, he seems to be on a never ending promo tour albeit virtual and I think it's exhausting him a little so I don't know how many more interviews his fans want. I think they want more and more because he never says anything about his private life in the interviews anymore and they're hungry to hear about that.
He was on radio 2 talking about it as well, and he sounded really enthusiastic. He thanked the fans for campaigning to have Loki brought back from the dead!
I think fans expect all celebs to serve their lives up to them, because so many of them do it. Especially reality TV stars and the like. You know so much about them, its almost as if there's something wrong when someone just says 'No, I'm not going to talk about my private life'. Its the ones with little else to sell apart from their private lives, who want to be famous for being famous rather than fame being incidental to their actual job who are putting as much as they can out there by talking endlessly about their private lives or leaking stories to the press.
The ones who just are happy to do the core work and interviews about their work are the ones in the main with the talent and confidence to sustain real long term careers and don't feel the need to desperately court fame all the time.
Also, Jamie Dornan! Why??!!

Damita

I saw that and my heart goes to her. Like you have to get a very thick skin in order to not allow whatever these idiots say, get you.
What that fan did is utterly unacceptable. A lousy example of a human
The hatred some fans of people like TH, Benedict Cumberbatch and the like are terrifying to me. I read about the things they get up to and believe in the name of their crushes and it makes me feel like I'm going mad because I'm sure people did not used to be like this. The internet has a lot to answer for in that it makes it too easy for dangerous people to find and enable each other.

The really scary thing is that often the worst behaved fans I see are older women, which is shocking and disgraceful and makes me wonder what is wrong with them.

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
Here we go again with the gay rumours.
Every time I read one of those, I'm like "yeah why not, probably! Or bi?" And then I think about my brother who is just a few years younger than him and has a hard time finding love, despite being good looking and being a good catch financially speaking. He feels every woman who approaches him is only after his money. But he is straight, nonetheless.
I think maybe it is the same for Tom. How do you know, in his position, that someone is with you for the real you, not for what you can offer them as a famous actor?
But him being bi opens so may possibilities in my mind, though! 🤣
He doesn't give out a gay vibe to me at all. Just because he isn't married doesn't mean he's gay.

pettyicequeen

The hatred some fans of people like TH, Benedict Cumberbatch and the like are terrifying to me. I read about the things they get up to and believe in the name of their crushes and it makes me feel like I'm going mad because I'm sure people did not used to be like this. The internet has a lot to answer for in that it makes it too easy for dangerous people to find and enable each other.

The really scary thing is that often the worst behaved fans I see are older women, which is shocking and disgraceful and makes me wonder what is wrong with them.
The way these grown ass women viciously attacked Henry Cavill's new girlfriend when the relationship was confirmed was disgusting. And women crying (literally crying, I saw it on Twitter and TikTok) that he was now "taken", as if he would ever be with them in any capacity. The delusion is insane to me. Who cares if your celebrity crush is taken or gay or whatever, it's not like you'll ever stand a chance, and your daydreams aren't affected by reality anyway. I just don't get it. I mean, name one celebrity who actually ever got together with a fan (besides sleeping with groupies, I guess) - most celebs are smart enough to stay away from the crazies. Whoever Hiddles is going to marry and have kids with is to be pitied - she will have a hard time living a normal life with that crazy ass fanbase breathing down her neck.