Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he only put it on because he had grazed his shoulder. Sure Jan šŸ¤­

The t-shirt and that absolutely cringe photo with Ryan Reynolds et al, where Ryan looks absolutely mortified :ROFLMAO:
Why would you put an embarrassing tshirt on because you grazed your shoulder? Didnt he also rope his parents into it, getting them to walk along g the beach with them?
What do we think about Zawe Ashton and him? Relationship? Friends? True love?

Reactions: 1
No one chased her off, they questioned her stories about her being with everyone except the Queen.
And it was suggested she have her own thread where posters could fill with "have you been with celeb A? Celeb B ----celeb z?"
Many would have happily continued hearing TH stories. The name Tom became a running joke because posters would confuse which famous Tom was being discussed. I created a Toms file to help šŸ¤£
Tom Holland - Spiderman with stupid eyebrows and stupid dad (Dominic)
Tom Hollander - lovely small guy played Rev and later villain in the night manager
Tom hiddleston - the lead in night manager, overrated series and he got ideas of playing Bond after the typical annual Sun and Daily Mail who's the next Bond circus
Tom Daly - swimmer married to scary looking guy
Tom hardy - large bloke always plays a rough geezer
Tom hughes - plays prince Albert in Victoria and was real life bf to Jenna Coleman.
Tom Hanks - is tom hanks
Tom cruise - weirdo

I realised I missed Tom selleck! šŸ˜³

Tom Selleck - Magnum (not the ice cream). Big moustache!
Bingo.

I and some others got banned for questioning lol. There wasn't even any fighting, she was just touchy because she knew her story was bullshit

Anyway, the stuff she was saying have been part of blind gossip blogs for years and the way she worded things sounded eerily similar to posters on other forums.

For real gossip, he most likely was one of the reasons for Elizabeth Olsens first engagement ending. They did a movie together and were seen out on what looked like dates, and according to her ex fiance, she ended it on the same day his friend died (I don't think she knew that though). They deny dating but he was seen out with her in Hawaii and she's in cast photos of the Kong set, and she wasn't in that movie.

Reactions: 2
Bingo.

I and some others got banned for questioning lol. There wasn't even any fighting, she was just touchy because she knew her story was bullshit

Anyway, the stuff she was saying have been part of blind gossip blogs for years and the way she worded things sounded eerily similar to posters on other forums.

For real gossip, he most likely was one of the reasons for Elizabeth Olsens first engagement ending. They did a movie together and were seen out on what looked like dates, and according to her ex fiance, she ended it on the same day his friend died (I don't think she knew that though). They deny dating but he was seen out with her in Hawaii and she's in cast photos of the Kong set, and she wasn't in that movie.
I love Boyd Holbrook so thatā€™s a real bummer that EO did that to him.

• Sad
Tom has been taking nonsense lessons. I have no idea what he is blathering on about in this interview, but he was asked about his chances at Bond. To be honest, I don't understand why anyone gets so het up about who is going to be the next person in the outdated piece of crap that is Bond. Especially when the producers seem so homophobic in their casting decisions. I understand why people want toplay Bond, because they get paid millions for doing not very much, but why does everyone else get so animated over it?
Our Tom as Bond?

Tom has been taking nonsense lessons. I have no idea what he is blathering on about in this interview, but he was asked about his chances at Bond. To be honest, I don't understand why anyone gets so het up about who is going to be the next person in the outdated piece of crap that is Bond. Especially when the producers seem so homophobic in their casting decisions. I understand why people want toplay Bond, because they get paid millions for doing not very much, but why does everyone else get so animated over it?
Our Tom as Bond?
If heā€™s so keen on being the next Bond, why does he go for the greasy curly swept back hair look, overall not looking that well groomed? I agree the whole Bond thing is so boring, who gives a damn? (Ditto all the Marvel films etc).

Reactions: 3
He didn't bring up bond tho, the interviewer did. He actually lowkey dodged that question. Its same with taylor swift, he doesn't bring her up, its everyone else who does.

He didn't bring up bond tho, the interviewer did. He actually lowkey dodged that question. Its same with taylor swift, he doesn't bring her up, its everyone else who does.
See that to me sounded like he dodged the question in a way that would cause more speculation , but I've only read the DS article. He could have said what everyone else says which is I'd love to do it but I know as much as you or I havent heard anything etc.

I canā€™t see him as Bond, he wants it too badly. I really think the hot Duke from Bridgerton is going to get it, heā€™d be my choice anyway

Reactions: 4
God hes so desperate to be 'hot boyfriend' hes un-hotted' himself šŸ˜„ I think his overall problem is he just comes across as desperate!
ā€œUn-hotted himselfā€ - thatā€™s made me laugh, perfect!

See that to me sounded like he dodged the question in a way that would cause more speculation , but I've only read the DS article. He could have said what everyone else says which is I'd love to do it but I know as much as you or I havent heard anything etc.
I get that but i read the article and to me its more like "im not going to say anything because it may get twisted" which they did anyway lmao

If heā€™s so keen on being the next Bond, why does he go for the greasy curly swept back hair look, overall not looking that well groomed? I agree the whole Bond thing is so boring, who gives a damn? (Ditto all the Marvel films etc).
I think you're onto something here: what if that's his way to show he doesn't care (anymore?), since everybody keeps asking him about it again and again?
Totally agree about the "outdated piece of crap" judgement!

Reactions: 3
I was just watching velvet buzzsaw on netflix last night (as an artist myself, I hated it) and I realised we haven't read anything about (tom and) zawe ashton for a very long time, have we?
So, is she hiding a pregnancy, somewhere between Atlanta and London??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.