Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea why he thought it was a good idea but yes it does come across that way, his eyes are screaming 😂

I am now laughing again at this article which captures it so beautifully

bless him. He’s not the first to do one of those awful ads and won’t be the last, at least he’s a total sweetheart who knows how to wear a suit.
Women from China seem to absolutely love him, so it was probably a good plan , and he probably got paid a ton for not much work.

Reactions: 1
Yes it was obviously done for a very specific audience, and he probably told himself it was for the fans… as well as the bank!
I’ve met him a few times through work and he’s really lovely so I feel bad cackling at all this but I can’t help it, the Phil Wang video is just hilarious.

Reactions: 4
Yes it was obviously done for a very specific audience, and he probably told himself it was for the fans… as well as the bank!
I’ve met him a few times through work and he’s really lovely so I feel bad cackling at all this but I can’t help it, the Phil Wang video is just hilarious.
Erm, we require more info hun!

I was a failed actress (as in I trained at theatre school but didn’t make it) turned make up artist. Now I’m a stay at home mum who falls down the rabbit holes of celebrity gossip forums it seems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know all the Tom/Zawe fans were hoping he'd turn up at Wimbledon to 'confirm' the relationship but maybe he was busy or just didn't want to go but I find that hard to believe since he's such a huge fan and wouldn't miss a chance to watch it live on home soil. Perhaps it was the virus fears and rightly so!
Yes, some fans thought he might show his partner, but I think he wants to protect himself from the virus or he was still shooting his new series. But does he even have a new relationship?

Hmmmmmmmm 🤔🧐

I’ve just joined today and I’m a TH fan. Jumping in on the Wimbledon thing - I’m shocked he wasn’t there this year considering BC was. Maybe he is nervous about the virus?

Yes, some fans thought he might show his partner, but I think he wants to protect himself from the virus or he was still shooting his new series. But does he even have a new relationship?
He finished shooting The Essex Serpent about a week ago so he could have come to Wimbledon if he wanted. He was busy on Monday doing Tomblr, Jimmy Fallon, a shoot for Cartier at the Corinthia Hotel and some Loki promo videos so he was chockablock. Still no reason not to come to Wimbledon over the weekend though? And what do you mean new relationship? He’s been with Zawe for 2 and a half years now I think.

I think filming has wrapped on The Essex Serpent now - they’ve been filming near where I live and a big park was closed off for a while but reopened recently

hmmm?
They were doing reshoots recently but Tom wrapped about a week ago.

maybe he’s just tired and wanted to rest you’ve gotta think, he went from filming Loki in US then came back here (rumours he was filming for dr strange) then straight into Essex Serpent.

Reactions: 2
maybe he’s just tired and wanted to rest you’ve gotta think, he went from filming Loki in US then came back here (rumours he was filming for dr strange) then straight into Essex Serpent.
I feel like Wimbledon is his way to relax though, I can tell from the way he talks about tennis and his intense reactions at the US Open that it’s something he really enjoys but he also definitely needs to rest. He’s been working back to back!!!

He finished shooting The Essex Serpent about a week ago so he could have come to Wimbledon if he wanted. He was busy on Monday doing Tomblr, Jimmy Fallon, a shoot for Cartier at the Corinthia Hotel and some Loki promo videos so he was chockablock. Still no reason not to come to Wimbledon over the weekend though? And what do you mean new relationship? He’s been with Zawe for 2 and a half years now I think.

They were doing reshoots recently but Tom wrapped about a week ago.
Do you have access to his agenda?? Cause I am very interested in that!! 😆

• Haha
Do you have access to his agenda?? Cause I am very interested in that!! 😆
lol no I don't! I follow his stylist on Instagram since she styles some other celebs I like and she posted that she was doing the Cartier shoot/Jimmy Fallon with Tom at the Corinthia on Monday. He was also wearing the same blue cable knit sweater in the Loki promos and Tomblr and both of those were done on Monday so I just made the connection.

I’ve just read what MM posted back in January about Tom and I’m not surprised one bit. I do wonder though if he and Zawe are the real deal? Sounds like Tom hates commitment

lol no I don't! I follow his stylist on Instagram since she styles some other celebs I like and she posted that she was doing the Cartier shoot/Jimmy Fallon with Tom at the Corinthia on Monday. He was also wearing the same blue cable knit sweater in the Loki promos and Tomblr and both of those were done on Monday so I just made the connection.
See this level of commitment is the reason why I don't know enough gossip 😁

• Haha
I’ve just read what MM posted back in January about Tom and I’m not surprised one bit. I do wonder though if he and Zawe are the real deal? Sounds like Tom hates commitment
I dont know much about his love life, but he had one long relationship, then the fake one with Taylor Swift, then has apparently been in another 2 year relationship with Zawe. Not sure why that means hes scared of commitment. I know hes 40 and single, but he is an actor. They travel round a lot and people get married later than they used to anyway. I would say the Leo di capri type guy is scared of commitment, hanging out with 20 something Instagram models but not really Tom! Maybe he just cant get a woman to take him seriously?

I dont know much about his love life, but he had one long relationship, then the fake one with Taylor Swift, then has apparently been in another 2 year relationship with Zawe. Not sure why that means hes scared of commitment. I know hes 40 and single, but he is an actor. They travel round a lot and people get married later than they used to anyway. I would say the Leo di capri type guy is scared of commitment, hanging out with 20 something Instagram models but not really Tom! Maybe he just cant get a woman to take him seriously?
maybe they’ve seen too many of the dancing videos 😂
But joking aside, I agree. I don’t think acting especially at a high profile level actually makes it as easy as people think to find someone. But if he isn’t down for commitment, good luck to him. Whatever makes you happy!

He was also dating Jane Arthy and Elizabeth Olsen at one point as well as Taylor and Susannah Fielding. He hasn’t had a long term relationship since Susannah which is why so many people think Zawe is super serious. He does seem a bit like a commitment phobe to me but I don’t think it’s because women don’t take him seriously. I just think it’s hard for him to find a woman who can cope with his hectic lifestyle and media attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.