Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In tumble someone writes:
So Zawe followed Shishi Rose on Instagram, does that mean anything? Super curious to know! // I read on another gossip forum that this lady is a "birth & post partum advocate for black people" (according to her Instagram bio line) so fans were wondering was she pregnant??
Zawe does, Shishi doesn't follow her back. The whole rumor surfaced, I think, due to the flowy dress Zawe wore to the BAFTA's back in June, however she was seen drinking at an after party. If she is pregnant and is happy, then good for her. Thought I don't see how that would pan out with the amazing projects she has lined up in the near future specially knowing how physically demanding those MCU movies can be!

My Director friend said it's unfortunately common, probably the being away from home for long periods and acting emotions with someone can get crossed for the real thing.... she also said some are just bar-stewards
I'm going to go with the IT'S COMMON. Period. In all aspects and professions. I mean, a business man can have a whole entire life that he lives while on business trips though since they are not in the limelight, we pay no mind.
The problem that most celebs face, I believe, is that they get caught because of either gossip or fans being nosey, snapping photos and showcasing them on SM like they are the catch of the day.
I understand the need to be utterly private in their personal lives, despite the fact that I'm nosey and I want to read about it hence why I hang out in gossip sites, the reality is we have zero clue what happens behind close doors and, in this case, we don't know for a fact they are dating or if they are FWB or if they are just friends who are playing this along and laughing at our conjectures with a bowl of popcorn just for the shits and giggles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I doubt if she’s pregnant. She might be thinking about it, but she’s filming The Marvels now (or shortly) so I suspect that must take priority.

Reactions: 3
Zawe does, Shishi doesn't follow her back. The whole rumor surfaced, I think, due to the flowy dress Zawe wore to the BAFTA's back in June, however she was seen drinking at an after party. If she is pregnant and is happy, then good for her. Thought I don't see how that would pan out with the amazing projects she has lined up in the near future specially knowing how physically demanding those MCU movies can be!
Right!
Sometimes I think that PR people follow these pages especially to fuel the rumours even more. Zawe also follows a wedding and engagement ring page

Reactions: 2
Right!
Sometimes I think that PR people follow these pages especially to fuel the rumours even more. Zawe also follows a wedding and engagement ring page
I wonder if they themselves get a say in what pages are followed, if that's really what they're into (all interests etc)?

I wonder if they themselves get a say in what pages are followed, if that's really what they're into (all interests etc)?
I really doubt if PR are that involved. Zawe mostly follows art and fashion accounts. I mean only very involved fans bother to follow her every move. Everything isn’t PR.

Zawe also follows a wedding and engagement ring page
Hahaha I immediately went to that schtick where a woman tells her boyfriends phone 'Engagement rings. Wedding resorts' in hopes that IG picks up on that and start showing advertisement for it.
Could be something she is planning, well....both of them or it could be just an interest. I watch 'Say yes to the Dress' religiously and I don't even want to get married....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looking forward to seeing the Essex serpent, but hoping can see it on something by other than Apple tv as already have Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Looking forward to seeing the Essex serpent, but hoping can see it on something by other than Apple tv as already have Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon
Yes, I'm also looking forward to the series and which other projects he is still shooting in addition to MCU

Yes, I'm also looking forward to the series and which other projects he is still shooting in addition to MCU
Not sure what other projects he has on. Plenty of stars filming in Scotland at the moment. Hopefully Tom might too at some point. Indiana Jones 5 has just finished filming and now it's The Flash as well as quite a few series for various media companies.

I doubt if she’s pregnant. She might be thinking about it, but she’s filming The Marvels now (or shortly) so I suspect that must take priority.
I'm wondering if that's why a lot of A-list actresses end up using surrogates? So they don't have the time away from filming commitments whilst being pregnant themselves

I saw that and my heart goes to her. Like you have to get a very thick skin in order to not allow whatever these idiots say, get you.
What that fan did is utterly unacceptable. A lousy example of a human
The hatred some fans of people like TH, Benedict Cumberbatch and the like are terrifying to me. I read about the things they get up to and believe in the name of their crushes and it makes me feel like I'm going mad because I'm sure people did not used to be like this. The internet has a lot to answer for in that it makes it too easy for dangerous people to find and enable each other.

The really scary thing is that often the worst behaved fans I see are older women, which is shocking and disgraceful and makes me wonder what is wrong with them.

Reactions: 8
The hatred some fans of people like TH, Benedict Cumberbatch and the like are terrifying to me. I read about the things they get up to and believe in the name of their crushes and it makes me feel like I'm going mad because I'm sure people did not used to be like this. The internet has a lot to answer for in that it makes it too easy for dangerous people to find and enable each other.

The really scary thing is that often the worst behaved fans I see are older women, which is shocking and disgraceful and makes me wonder what is wrong with them.
I don't think it's a new thing. I remember seeing an interview with the 80's band Bros a couple of years ago and the things they had to put up with was horrendous. People constantly camped outside their Mum's house and even trying to break in. It's maybe just a bit more publicised now.

I don't think it's a new thing. I remember seeing an interview with the 80's band Bros a couple of years ago and the things they had to put up with was horrendous. People constantly camped outside their Mum's house and even trying to break in. It's maybe just a bit more publicised now.
I think the viciousness is much worse when it comes to people hating on the partners of the objects of their desire. I used to be in the Supernatural fandom a very long time ago and the bile directed at the wives of the leads of that show was of the likes I'd never seen before.

I'd be wanting 24/7 security if I had "fans" like that.

Reactions: 6

The way these grown ass women viciously attacked Henry Cavill's new girlfriend when the relationship was confirmed was disgusting. And women crying (literally crying, I saw it on Twitter and TikTok) that he was now "taken", as if he would ever be with them in any capacity. The delusion is insane to me. Who cares if your celebrity crush is taken or gay or whatever, it's not like you'll ever stand a chance, and your daydreams aren't affected by reality anyway. I just don't get it. I mean, name one celebrity who actually ever got together with a fan (besides sleeping with groupies, I guess) - most celebs are smart enough to stay away from the crazies. Whoever Hiddles is going to marry and have kids with is to be pitied - she will have a hard time living a normal life with that crazy ass fanbase breathing down her neck.

Reactions: 8
I think the viciousness is much worse when it comes to people hating on the partners of the objects of their desire. I used to be in the Supernatural fandom a very long time ago and the bile directed at the wives of the leads of that show was of the likes I'd never seen before.

I'd be wanting 24/7 security if I had "fans" like that.
its always been like this. We just are able to see it now because the internet is so public and global. I've read a lot of interviews of older musicians saying they would have people graffiti messages around where they live and even in other places. justine frischmann of Elastica said that when she and damon albarn were going out, they'd get threatening messages (aimed at her) from fans written around their home! This whole thing of hating on girlfriends has always been a thing but the internet has allowed us to see it

Reactions: 5
Well, if we wanted to get to know famous people, we should have chosen a profession in show business, then the opportunity would have been greater for meeting someone. And, of course, to work for the corresponding studio. Most people don't work in such professions.

Well, if we wanted to get to know famous people, we should have chosen a profession in show business, then the opportunity would have been greater for meeting someone. And, of course, to work for the corresponding studio. Most people don't work in such professions.
I disagree, though. You don't HAVE to be in the showbiz to date a Celebrity. Look at, for example, Matt Damon's wife. She was a bartender. George Clooney's, an attorney.
Granted they are NOT as common as dating within the set but it's possible.
However, the distinction has to be placed between fantasizing with a celebrity and a potential hook-up/ relationship and them OWING you to date you and no one else.
That's where the DELUSION start playing a huge part.
Like no! Just because you happen to meet someone famous that you like, who at the end of the day is a mere mortal that crosses the street like you or me, that doesn't mean you are entitled to ANYTHING not even a photo or an autograph. They owe you NADA. Chances are that, unless you are in a private setting, they won't even acknowledge what you look like.

I disagree, though. You don't HAVE to be in the showbiz to date a Celebrity. Look at, for example, Matt Damon's wife. She was a bartender. George Clooney's, an attorney.
Granted they are NOT as common as dating within the set but it's possible.
However, the distinction has to be placed between fantasizing with a celebrity and a potential hook-up/ relationship and them OWING you to date you and no one else.
That's where the DELUSION start playing a huge part.
Like no! Just because you happen to meet someone famous that you like, who at the end of the day is a mere mortal that crosses the street like you or me, that doesn't mean you are entitled to ANYTHING not even a photo or an autograph. They owe you NADA. Chances are that, unless you are in a private setting, they won't even acknowledge what you look like.
I've met various famous people (some through work, at the airport as I used to travel a lot, comic cons and just random restaurants), some great (sat and had coffee with them and their respective friend/companion/other half) and some outright horrors (another actor who had been my teen crush and meeting him as an adult I realised in RL he was a pompous self centred person), most I think want to be treated as normal and do normal things without fuss so if you treat them with respect and like a normal human being you might get a better response. As for Tom he's probably got more time for anyone he would normally see out walking their dog while he is walking his, a smile, a wave and treat him like a normal human being.

I think this is differ from the olden days. Young girls going into hysterics over famous people and getting jealous over their girlfriends while unpleasant is really a safe way for teenagers to explore their sexuality and their new few feelings. They hopefully will grow out of it, as they start to have real relationships and get a bit of perspective and experience adult relationships. When you get middle aged women trolling women just because they are the girlfriend of a famous person often 20 years their junior they arent going to grow out of that. If I was a partner of a celeb with these fans I would be quite paranoid. It's not that big a step from being convinced a baby is fake/been kidnapped from their 'real' parents to tipping over prams or attempting to snatch a child.

It's not that big a step from being convinced a baby is fake/been kidnapped from their 'real' parents to tipping over prams or attempting to snatch a child.
That's a chilling thought.

I also think the technology we have now makes all this more worrisome. I was shocked to the very core when I read about BC having his every move in his own home live-tweeted by a neighbour! That completely compromises the safety of a celebrity and their families/children, if people read the tweet and go rushing to their front door. Not to mention the complete invasion of privacy.
If someone hates a celeb's partner in this day and age, they use the internet to track them, spread vile misinformation about them, and even plan attacks (like Kim K's robbery). The stalkers have more power with this technology and it's frightening.

SM and the Internet has also allowed these nutty people to find each other easily and then share their “information” and develop into a cult where they really only interact with others who believe their conspiracies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.