Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be more interested in having her MBTI to understand their compatibility better.
Oh oh oh! I would DIE for that... I'm afraid that numerology and astrology is the best I can do for ya at this time.

Das ganze ist irgendwie verwirrend ja oder nein, zusammen oder nicht. Es gab ein Video von Zawe aus Toms Haus und dann gab es zwei die nicht von seinem Haus stammen. Und jetzt postet sie auch wieder auf Twitter.
Had to use the translator as my German is rusty as heck but, I think that MM's (dude, come back) tales still haunt my thoughts every now and then as they look to me like they are friends (maybe with benefits)....
Maybe Zawe wasn't in London because her role in Capitan Marvel is smaller? Weren't they filming Ant Man?

Reactions: 1
Oh oh oh! I would DIE for that... I'm afraid that numerology and astrology is the best I can do for ya at this time.

Had to use the translator as my German is rusty as heck but, I think that MM's (dude, come back) tales still haunt my thoughts every now and then as they look to me like they are friends (maybe with benefits)....
Maybe Zawe wasn't in London because her role in Capitan Marvel is smaller? Weren't they filming Ant Man?
What means MBTI?

Sorry for my writing in German. I don't know how that could happen? I think I've done something wrong. I usually write in English.

From how I understand it, the two live together - so why do people still doubt they are a couple?! Just confuses me. I mean I get that London housing prices are crazy, but surely both of them could afford their own place and don't have to be flatmates, and they also don't have to live together to duck. So, surely something more serious is going on between them.

I personally don't get why they are so secretive about the relationship, but then on the other hand, I see rabid fangirls on Twitter or TikTok and think "ah, guess that's why." Because those people are completely i-n-s-a-n-e.

Reactions: 2
From how I understand it, the two live together - so why do people still doubt they are a couple?! Just confuses me. I mean I get that London housing prices are crazy, but surely both of them could afford their own place [...]

I personally don't get why they are so secretive about the relationship, but then on the other hand, I see rabid fangirls on Twitter or TikTok and think "ah, guess that's why." Because those people are completely i-n-s-a-n-e.
I think, and I can be totally wrong, that the housing speculation may have come from the Atlanta house? I read somewhere that they were comparing backgrounds from their interviews but I couldn't be arsed to Google it.
I guess the speculation, at least from my end, that they are not in a formal relationship is due to the lack of photographic proof. Again, it's totally plausible to have a relationship away from the public eye but...two years worth of it? I personally don't find much chemistry with them based on Astrology and stuff like that but just because I am into it doesn't mean that's gospel, y'know?
I guess I am really far away from the rabid fan age range as I haven't come across with any of those loonies who wanted to dox him and making regret the Loki Disney+ serie.

I think, and I can be totally wrong, that the housing speculation may have come from the Atlanta house? I read somewhere that they were comparing backgrounds from their interviews but I couldn't be arsed to Google it.
I guess the speculation, at least from my end, that they are not in a formal relationship is due to the lack of photographic proof. Again, it's totally plausible to have a relationship away from the public eye but...two years worth of it? I personally don't find much chemistry with them based on Astrology and stuff like that but just because I am into it doesn't mean that's gospel, y'know?
I guess I am really far away from the rabid fan age range as I haven't come across with any of those loonies who wanted to dox him and making regret the Loki Disney+ serie.
I haven‘t seen any photos from them in Atlanta.
Only Tom was in his house/apartment because he gave interviews via You Tube from there. I didn't see any videos from the house/apartment from Zawe. Okay, there was a photo of both in a restaurant in January 2020. I heard a podcast "Table Manners" from March 2020 last week and Zawe said that she was just moving from Kent to London. In the summer of 2020, the SUN reported that they lived together and friends allegedly said so. What kind of friends are these who go to a newspaper and say that? I think his/her management is behind it.

• Wow
There was a video from a veterinarian visit in Atlanta where you could see her with his dog. The vet’s assistant confirmed it was her. A woman on Facebook went to visit her cousin in Atlaand met Tom and Zawe who lived in the same condo as her cousin. She confirmed they were living together and specifically mentioned Zawe as his GF. She did a video from his London home and a few others from what is probably his country house. They want to be private is all. She refused to even mention her previous boyfriend’s name in interviews, and he’s learned how important protecting his private life is. He said so in a NY Times interview.

Reactions: 4
Hi all, new here and first time interacting! I truly hope he is happy whether he's with Zawe or not but I find it kind of weird that they didn't at least confirm/deny that they are in a relationship. I think that it would get pretty tiring to keep hiding a relationship, especially after two years. No matter how private either of them are.. it must be exhausting.

• Heart
I don’t actually think they are actually “hiding”. People have seen them and met them. they were photo on the subway together in NYC during Betrayal. However they have not gone to any celebrity hangouts - neither of them really does that anyway. You never have seen Tom or Zawe at the sort of beaches where celebs get papped. I think they have spent a lot of time in the country house - which is not pap territory. I guess what you see with them is that if celebrities want to, they can have privacy. A lot of celebrities don’t want to be left alone. They love the attention.

Reactions: 4
There was a video from a veterinarian visit in Atlanta where you could see her with his dog. The vet’s assistant confirmed it was her. A woman on Facebook went to visit her cousin in Atlaand met Tom and Zawe who lived in the same condo as her cousin. She confirmed they were living together and specifically mentioned Zawe as his GF. She did a video from his London home and a few others from what is probably his country house. They want to be private is all. She refused to even mention her previous boyfriend’s name in interviews, and he’s learned how important protecting his private life is. He said so in a NY Times interview.
Oh my god, this seems to be top notch information! But at the same time nothing that can be factually traced? If they are together and they are both happy good for them. If they are not and it's just conjectures good for them too, they are keeping us guessing.
I can understand the need to be private, specially after TH PR stunt with TS failed so painfully and miserably however, keeping things THIS hush hush aids the narrative from the tabloids that even 5+ years after, Tom is still mourning HiddleSwift or however that horrid ship was named.

Hi all, new here and first time interacting! I truly hope he is happy whether he's with Zawe or not but I find it kind of weird that they didn't at least confirm/deny that they are in a relationship. I think that it would get pretty tiring to keep hiding a relationship, especially after two years. No matter how private either of them are.. it must be exhausting.
Welcome to the dark side!

I don’t actually think they are actually “hiding”. People have seen them and met them. they were photo on the subway together in NYC during Betrayal. However they have not gone to any celebrity hangouts - neither of them really does that anyway. You never have seen Tom or Zawe at the sort of beaches where celebs get papped. I think they have spent a lot of time in the country house - which is not pap territory. I guess what you see with them is that if celebrities want to, they can have privacy. A lot of celebrities don’t want to be left alone. They love the attention.
I agree I dont think they are hiding. Just living their lives. They don't need to confirm their relationship. They are not reality TV stars!

Reactions: 5
Yes, I know this video, but I’ve read that was not Zawe, it was a Woman from veterinarian. I didn't realise he had a house in the country.

It was Zawe. The veterinary technician confirmed it. Then all the Tom”fans“ came down on her and she erased it. He’s had a house in the country for a few years now.

Apparently he has/used to have a house in Belsize Park.
I didn't know he had a house in the country nor where's located.
I also went into a rabbit hole and found a post from 2019 where someone took a photo of his Brooklyn apartment while doing Betrayal 😔
No wonder the secrecy tho

Yeah, he still has the house in Belsize Park. He didn’t stay in Brooklyn during Betrayal. He stayed in an apartment in a hotel near Central Park. The house in the country - some people think they know where it is, but it’s not positive.

Yeah, he still has the house in Belsize Park. He didn’t stay in Brooklyn during Betrayal. He stayed in an apartment in a hotel near Central Park. The house in the country - some people think they know where it is, but it’s not positive.
My bad, it was Carnegie Hill right next to the Upper East Side. An OP was talking about Brooklyn and it stuck for some reason.
I always thought of Tom to be more like a beach front guy rather than a country side kind of lad hahaha privacy is privacy and that's all that matters

I agree I dont think they are hiding. Just living their lives. They don't need to confirm their relationship. They are not reality TV stars!
From a few posts on here of people hunting down veterinary nurses to get info, and people doxxing his address is enough of a reason for me to just stay private 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From a few posts on here of people hunting down veterinary nurses to get info, and people doxxing his address is enough of a reason for me to just stay private 😂
Hahaha I think that the threat lies in people who is determined to find that type of information and is delusional enough to act on it.
A side of the 'harassment' towards whoever may have any interaction with him (let's be frank, there are way crazier stories out there for other celebs) he hasn't suffer that ferocious rampage of persecution many other celebs with his status have been put through.
I would say that there are plenty of people on here that have insider knowledge as seen through many threads. Thats why Tattle is interesting to read. We have even had the actual person a few of the hreads are about put in their 2 pence worth!
Ok, girl (or dude) I need you to come back and tell the story you dangled in front of our noses back in May because I need entertainment during this lockdown, m'key?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.