Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No I don’t think they cared, and I also don’t think they should As what they get up to is really none of our buisness unless it breaks the law or effects us, but gossip shouldn’t come at the exspense of others and some of the stuff they where saying was potentially harmful
I can’t say Iam a person that gets infatuated with the world of famous and what they do
The ones I’ve met have been normal folk doing a job
There’s arrogance and nasty folk in all walks Of life and normal folk and celebs
What I don’t like about what I read on those post is how Potentially damaging it was to that industry as a whole and how comfortable they where with slating everyone
If they where not gay there where brutal and if not brutal they liked being whipped It just got more and more into Fantasy
It was story telling and crap story telling too and whether celebs put themselves in the public eye or not do they deserve that? Does any one?
Harmless talk about the affair with the gardener etc is 🤷‍♀️ Whatever really
But people like that poster MM no they are dangerous imo

And yes quite agree the blindly loyal screaming fans do nothing to help them and their egos

chelseadagger

Yes, some fans thought he might show his partner, but I think he wants to protect himself from the virus or he was still shooting his new series. But does he even have a new relationship?
He finished shooting The Essex Serpent about a week ago so he could have come to Wimbledon if he wanted. He was busy on Monday doing Tomblr, Jimmy Fallon, a shoot for Cartier at the Corinthia Hotel and some Loki promo videos so he was chockablock. Still no reason not to come to Wimbledon over the weekend though? And what do you mean new relationship? He’s been with Zawe for 2 and a half years now I think.

I think filming has wrapped on The Essex Serpent now - they’ve been filming near where I live and a big park was closed off for a while but reopened recently

hmmm?
They were doing reshoots recently but Tom wrapped about a week ago.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
I don't know...i feel sorry for the guy . In later interviews he seems so desperate of life . Doesn't care about his appearance at all. Like life is over for him . I am sorry if i sound horrible but he is so cliché ,constantly talking about devotion in work ,like man you are 40 years old and doesn't even have a girlfriend . This man needs to get his live in hands. Absolutely ignoring his fans the last year . Used to be a fan , but i am so disappointed in him.
Maybe he’s got a drink or drug addiction? Something doesn’t seem right.

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
A lot of casting directors and studios apparently ask actors how many social media followers they have as part of the casting, which is stupid imo and many good actors dont have social media, but I suppose if studios are casting on the basis of social media followers instead of purely auditions then you cant really blame people if it's a choice between job or no job.
I don't think it's stupid if you look at it from the business perspective. The more followers you have, the higher the engagement and the potential paying viewers you will get funnel to your project through them.
This has been done since for ever. Other measurement methodologies were used before social media but it's not uncommon nor new

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
So apparently Zawe's sister followed Tom on Instagram and Zawe followed Tom's sister in law (by which I mean one of his brother in law's sisters) according to one of Zawe's fan blogs. I haven't seen evidence of those two things myself but I believe it. I know one of Tom's brother in law's sisters and she hasn't followed 'that' one but maybe there are others.
Zawe's sister?? I HAD to look at Zawe's followings and I couldn't find any Victoria, (her sister in law's name) nor I was able to find his brother's handle anymore.
Maybe her SiL has a handle that has nothing to do with her name or I wasn't thorough enough?

So That means, if he has a Sister in law he must have a brother. As far as I know he has two sisters
She was talking about Zawe's Sister in Law, I pressume

clara131brown

VIP Member
I think some celebs just do it to get into the papers and keep their profiles up, not just to closet themselves. Pictures of a new couple will get acres of new publicity. Like the Chris Evans/Lily James almost Hiddleswift fiasco ( for him) was clearly staged even though as far as I know they are both straight and she was shagging a married man at the time.
Really? Didn't know that about her. Actually don't know much about her

MmmB777

VIP Member
Yes it was obviously done for a very specific audience, and he probably told himself it was for the fans… as well as the bank!
I’ve met him a few times through work and he’s really lovely so I feel bad cackling at all this but I can’t help it, the Phil Wang video is just hilarious.
Hmmmmmmmm 🤔🧐

Kouignamann

I have just read 2 articles on the daily mail website that plainly state that Zawe Ashton is Tom Hiddleston's girlfriend.
I think I missed the memo where it was made official. 🤔😆
I am not exactly familiar with the daily mail, since it is not published where I live. I know it's a tabloid but exactly how believable is their information?

clara131brown

VIP Member
That title is pure gold!

Zawe seems to be postingback on Twitter after being quiet for months. Hopefully people will play nice there.

clara131brown

VIP Member
There have been two picture sets of him this year. In one he is wearing a red cap, muddy wellies and a warm sweater with a rain jacket. He is double masked and is walking Bobby. In the other he is coming down the street in his running gear carrying a white bag. That’s it. Both of them were from the winter before Loki came out (and before Zawe finished filming in Dublin) That’s it. The picture of him with a woman and Bobby was from a few years ago, and she was a neighbor.

There have been none since Loki promo started- of course he was filming during a good deal of that as well. He doesn’t hang around celebrity spots and never seems to go to the beaches so many celebrities get papped on. If he’s not out with the dog or coffee (and he hasn’t been since March) then he doesn’t get papped.
I've not seen the one in running gear but there was definitely a couple of others from late last year this year I'll see if I can find them

chelseadagger

maybe he’s just tired and wanted to rest you’ve gotta think, he went from filming Loki in US then came back here (rumours he was filming for dr strange) then straight into Essex Serpent.
I feel like Wimbledon is his way to relax though, I can tell from the way he talks about tennis and his intense reactions at the US Open that it’s something he really enjoys but he also definitely needs to rest. He’s been working back to back!!!