Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, my God, how embarrassing! I'd probably say "hello" and "nice to meet you." I think Tom had to do things in the past that were really embarrassing, for example, dancing.
Oh don't come for the dancing!!! It seems as if it sparked joy in him.
In that Empire interview he said 'I should have danced more' broke my heart!

1627415469729.png

Like that was before the HS fiasco and people calling him fame hungry and shiz like that. I can't help but feel that we, as fans, had a lot to do with how he was perceived after that relationship.

Reactions: 3
Oh, my God, how embarrassing! I'd probably say "hello" and "nice to meet you." I think Tom had to do things in the past that were really embarrassing, for example, dancing.
I'd probably try and say "hi" and it would come out as a squeak .....oh and I'd go bright red in the face!

I think he's actually pretty good at dancing...... 😳...... he can certainly move!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh don't come for the dancing!!! It seems as if it sparked joy in him.
In that Empire interview he said 'I should have danced more' broke my heart!

View attachment 682841
Like that was before the HS fiasco and people calling him fame hungry and shiz like that. I can't help but feel that we, as fans, had a lot to do with how he was perceived after that relationship.
Maybe that's why he hid behind his glasses, hair, and beard.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I think he's actually pretty good at dancing...... 😳...... he can certainly move!
Hahaha I wouldn't mind a dance off with the Hiddles

Maybe that's why he hid behind his glasses, hair, and beard.
NO tit! though I dig his longer hair and his scruffy but kept beard, I kind of miss light hearted, goofball Hiddleston even it was just an act for the cameras!

Hahaha I wouldn't mind a dance off with the Hiddles

NO tit! though I dig his longer hair and his scruffy but kept beard, I kind of miss light hearted, goofball Hiddleston even it was just an act for the cameras!
Dance off?..... I can't dance....... I'll hold the drinks 😂

as for the longer hair I actually wondered if it was for a part etc? Think his character in the Essex Serpent has longer hair, but not sure. But he does look quite serious with the beard and long hair. Saw a picture of him on the Tube someone had taken (posted recently but it didn't say when taken) and his hair was longer.

..... and I miss the light hearted Tom too.

Dance off?..... I can't dance....... I'll hold the drinks 😂

as for the longer hair I actually wondered if it was for a part etc? Think his character in the Essex Serpent has longer hair, but not sure. But he does look quite serious with the beard and long hair. Saw a picture of him on the Tube someone had taken (posted recently but it didn't say when taken) and his hair was longer.

..... and I miss the light hearted Tom too.
I absolutely LOVE dancing. Hahaha I'm the first one at the dance floor and the last one to leave.
Hmmm...I haven't seen any recent photos of him for a WHILE! that MoFo is hibernating hard lol

There was a photo in the DM of him walking his dog maybe a few months ago and his longer hairstyle matched the photo that someone posted on the tube.

There was a photo in the DM of him walking his dog maybe a few months ago and his longer hairstyle matched the photo that someone posted on the tube.
I think he has shorter hair now? Or it was styled better for the Cartier shoot? That's the latest photo I could recall seeing

I don’t know much about Tom Hiddlestone other than that he’s a decent actor but was surprised to see he has a girlfriend. I’d assumed he was gay because of the Taylor Swift stunt. If he’s straight it makes the whole episode even more bizarre. What was he thinking?!

I don’t know much about Tom Hiddlestone other than that he’s a decent actor but was surprised to see he has a girlfriend. I’d assumed he was gay because of the Taylor Swift stunt. If he’s straight it makes the whole episode even more bizarre. What was he thinking?!
He wasn't.

LeftMildCapybara-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he has shorter hair now? Or it was styled better for the Cartier shoot? That's the latest photo I could recall seeing
The hair is shorter.

The last picture with a dog I had seen was with a cap on his head. I think there’s only two pap pictures this year in the DM?

Reactions: 2
The hair is shorter.

The last picture with a dog I had seen was with a cap on his head. I think there’s only two pap pictures this year in the DM?
Yes I think you could be right. I prefer his shorter hair, but just want him to be the happy, upbeat, carefree and dancy Tom again. Nothing wrong with serious but it seems as he's more serious and quite somber and has been for a while 😔

• Heart
Yes I think you could be right. I prefer his shorter hair, but just want him to be the happy, upbeat, carefree and dancy Tom again. Nothing wrong with serious but it seems as he's more serious and quite somber and has been for a while 😔
I think so

I wonder what Tom's next non-MCU project will be?

Posted in another group I'm in.... thought you all might appreciate

ED38C771-C74F-4260-A5B0-AFD736D3EDC8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
LOKI maybe?
Not sure when Season 2 starts filming? If the six episodes of season 1 took 299 days to do and (I could be wrong) if season 2 is due in 2023 then technically they may not start filming it till the back end of the year

Not sure when Season 2 starts filming? If the six episodes of season 1 took 299 days to do and (I could be wrong) if season 2 is due in 2023 then technically they may not start filming it till the back end of the year
I have read that they start filming January 2022.

I think some celebs just do it to get into the papers and keep their profiles up, not just to closet themselves. Pictures of a new couple will get acres of new publicity. Like the Chris Evans/Lily James almost Hiddleswift fiasco ( for him) was clearly staged even though as far as I know they are both straight and she was shagging a married man at the time.

I think some celebs just do it to get into the papers and keep their profiles up, not just to closet themselves. Pictures of a new couple will get acres of new publicity. Like the Chris Evans/Lily James almost Hiddleswift fiasco ( for him) was clearly staged even though as far as I know they are both straight and she was shagging a married man at the time.
Really? Didn't know that about her. Actually don't know much about her

Well the really long hair was for Loki. By the end of Betrayal you could tell that it was bothering him as it was all over the place. Then when he began filming Loki, it was dyed and styled. THEN he had to keep it all through the lockdown (you can see he was using a man bun when he went to the vet). He was able to get it cut and dyed back to more of his own color for The Essex Serpent - still long, but not as much as for Loki. I guess if he is going to film Loki in January he might be regrowing it again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.