Tom Hiddleston #8 Fifty shades of blue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god this is so crazy- the scary woman who used to post on twitter about Tom (then got suspended and moved to instagram) as if they were together, was arrested! Someone found her mugshot:

Mental illness sounds likely. Hopefully she can get some help.
It’s so cool how they incorporated the book cover!
It’s very cool. Him and Claire look amazing. I have high hopes that this show will be good.

Reactions: 3
Mental illness sounds likely. Hopefully she can get some help.

It’s very cool. Him and Claire look amazing. I have high hopes that this show will be good.
Yes she seems very unwell, her obsession with Tom is scary. I truly hope she never hurts anyone or herself. I was shocked coming across the tweet that someone shared.

I am very hot and cold on Claire. Sometimes her acting is very good to me and other times it is just too much and I almost find it comical. I loved her in Homeland although her crying face drives me bonkers. I also had some issues with what happened years ago with Mary Louise Parker but a lot of time has passed and both have moved on, I’m assuming.

It is possible to vote? Aha....I am a kid at heart! :D But looking at their website, it is back to the early 2000s where I almost got an epileptic seizure just by looking at all those blinking colors :D
I am glad he is also recognized at these, though. It shows how popular he really is and that is maybe why he is also sticking around. And he obviously appreciates and loves it. Interesting that he is against Jeremy Renner...I suspect despite kids loving Loki, maybe Hawkeye was a bit more kid friendly. I am curious how is this going to look like. Does the vote count when I vote only in the ...more adult categories? I mean, I don´t know 90% of those people, from female singers, I actively listen to Adele from time to time and I have no clue what some of those categories mean :D

I still think that he is just very picky and maybe he got just a bit comfortable where he is happy to do one thing at a time, go back to the theater (which he obviously loves) and I also think covid mixed up schedules of many productions (movies are still being pushed even these days).
I am sure he is not probably going to film anything until Loki but let´s hope the production won´t take a year as it did with season 1 because of the lockdown.
He seems happy enough. As I struggled with a real workoholism myself, I can really feel how relaxing it is to finally *stop* and then get back slowly to avoid burning out. I think he loves acting so much but he really had an incredible pace until 2018. So maybe going back to the theater was him going back to the comfort zone and to slow down a bit :)
Just my guess, of course. He is probably just happily sitting at home, content, working on Loki in pre-production, comfortable in his blue sweather with Bobby watching him in the corner :D

I do hope he may at least do either Colbert or Graham Norton shows for TES. I love these two.
Or maybe just to see the trailer would be great at this point :D
Either of those shows would be amazing, he has such great rapport with Colbert and he has been hilarious every time he’s been on Norton. I swear British talk show hosts are just worlds above American ones- they’re so much more lively, bold, and willing to push boundaries with their humor.

Last edited:
Yes she seems very unwell, her obsession with Tom is scary. I truly hope she never hurts anyone or herself. I was shocked coming across the tweet that someone shared.

I am very hot and cold on Claire. Sometimes her acting is very good to me and other times it is just too much and I almost find it comical. I loved her in Homeland although her crying face drives me bonkers. I also had some issues with what happened years ago with Mary Louise Parker but a lot of time has passed and both have moved on, I’m assuming.

Either of those shows would be amazing, he has such great rapport with Colbert and he has been hilarious every time he’s been on Norton. I swear British talk show hosts are just worlds above American ones- they’re so much more lively, bold, and willing to push boundaries with their humor.
She’s a hit and miss type actress then. I like her style so I’m optimistic.

Oh my god this is so crazy- the scary woman who used to post on twitter about Tom (then got suspended and moved to instagram) as if they were together, was arrested! Someone found her mugshot:

Wow. If someone wanted to dive down this terrifying rabbit hole, where would one start looking?

I don’t know anything about her. WHO is she?

For the Male tv star Kids Show I've voted for Cooper Barnes (Danger Force), Tom isn't in this category but my little one likes this show and Cooper is definitely there for the Moms and is actually a really good actor!!

Reactions: 1
Wow. If someone wanted to dive down this terrifying rabbit hole, where would one start looking?
I don’t know anything about her. WHO is she?
https://instagram.com/13ace_timewalker?utm_medium=copy_link

:This is her instagram, and she also had a twitter but she was suspended so I don’t know if we’d be able to find it. And here is an example in case you don’t have ig or don’t want to go through the link:
4A55ECFB-EA06-407C-8292-44CBCBD537E4.jpeg

Basically a few months ago people noticed that she was showing up in the Tom tag and the Zawe tag commenting on people’s pictures of Tom as though it were actually him, telling him he was cheating on her with Zawe, talking about how much she and Tom loved each other and needed to work on things. She would post a hundred times an hour, sometimes with barely understandable tweets.

She started saying things that made people, myself included, uncomfortable such as wanting to hurt herself and how painful life is. She was reported and suspended and then started the instagram.

Just to clarify, my intention is not to make fun of this woman as she is most likely ill or on a lot of drugs or both- it’s just an interesting and scary truth in the Tom fandom as with many celebs, he really does have some very unbalanced people that are obsessed with him and while she lives in the US, you never know where the others are and it’s so important that he is careful and protects himself. I’ll admit when she first came on the scene it was funny but as it went on and if you look at her instagram it’s not funny it’s super unsettling. I hope she gets the help she needs!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Official poster for TES.
Is it official? That is some terrible photoshop :D
I love how they promote this as it was with the book....you go into it excepting some sort of fantasy with a monster and it actually isn't :D

https://instagram.com/13ace_timewalker?utm_medium=copy_link

:This is her instagram, and she also had a twitter but she was suspended so I don’t know if we’d be able to find it. And here is an example in case you don’t have ig or don’t want to go through the link:
View attachment 1135811

Basically a few months ago people noticed that she was showing up in the Tom tag and the Zawe tag commenting on people’s pictures of Tom as though it were actually him, telling him he was cheating on her with Zawe, talking about how much she and Tom loved each other and needed to work on things. She would post a hundred times an hour, sometimes with barely understandable tweets.

She started saying things that made people, myself included, uncomfortable such as wanting to hurt herself and how painful life is. She was reported and suspended and then started the instagram.

Just to clarify, my intention is not to make fun of this woman as she is most likely ill or on a lot of drugs or both- it’s just an interesting and scary truth in the Tom fandom as with many celebs, he really does have some very unbalanced people that are obsessed with him and while she lives in the US, you never know where the others are and it’s so important that he is careful and protects himself. I’ll admit when she first came on the scene it was funny but as it went on and if you look at her instagram it’s not funny it’s super unsettling. I hope she gets the help she needs!
There's currently a woman in the Henry Cavill fandom who is doing something very similar.

She's got to be in her 60's, with adult children, multiple health issues, etc. Completely open about her life, full name, practically giving away her address and all her personal details like she has no concept of internet safety.

Absolutely adamant that she's having a secret relationship with him and that she's in constant contact with her "beloved". Posts on his Insta like she knows him. Has multiple accounts too but all which are very clearly here, so not "sock puppets" or anything.

It's so obvious she's suffering from some kind of delusion but how can you even help people like this? You try to make them see sense it pushes them deeper into their delusions. You leave them to it and they pull other people into their lies and manipulate the narrative to try and convince people of their lies. It's just so disturbing to me, I don't understand why people do this kind of crap.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There's currently a woman in the Henry Cavill fandom who is doing something very similar.

She's got to be in her 60's, with adult children, multiple health issues, etc. Completely open about her life, full name, practically giving away her address and all her personal details like she has no concept of internet safety.

Absolutely adamant that she's having a secret relationship with him and that she's in constant contact with her "beloved". Posts on his Insta like she knows him. Has multiple accounts too but all which are very clearly here, so not "sock puppets" or anything.

It's so obvious she's suffering from some kind of delusion but how can you even help people like this? You try to make them see sense it pushes them deeper into their delusions. You leave them to it and they pull other people into their lies and manipulate the narrative to try and convince people of their lies. It's just so disturbing to me, I don't understand why people do this kind of crap.
But all the male stars like Henry Cavill, TOM Holland, Chris Evans, TOM Hiddleston and many others are moulded by the film industry (especially Hollywood) as heartbreakers, nice, good body, winning smile, good looking. Some women get carried away with their fantasies.
It's the same with Hollywood women.

Why was crazy lady arrested?
And yes, mythomaniac people are incredibly hard to help, because the 1st step is getting them to acknowledge that everything they believe in is a made up story, and they will always have a good argument to justify anything you can say to prove them wrong.

Is it official? That is some terrible photoshop :D
I love how they promote this as it was with the book....you go into it excepting some sort of fantasy with a monster and it actually isn't :D
Maybe it’s not. It was posted in a Facebook group and titled official.
And yes, mythomaniac people are incredibly hard to help, because the 1st step is getting them to acknowledge that everything they believe in is a made up story, and they will always have a good argument to justify anything you can say to prove them wrong.
2nd degree trespassing looks like. I don’t know her story since I purposely avoid Twitter and Instagram

It’s really scary to see and explains why some celebs have people dedicated to scanning social media and forums for these people to see who can be a threat. Some actress wrote about it in her memoir, I can’t remember who, but their job is to flag potential stalkers or dangers.

But all the male stars like Henry Cavill, TOM Holland, Chris Evans, TOM Hiddleston and many others are moulded by the film industry (especially Hollywood) as heartbreakers, nice, good body, winning smile, good looking. Some women get carried away with their fantasies.
It's the same with Hollywood women.
I agree with that to an extent but there are some women in this fandom who aren’t technically mentally i’ll and still are just wayyyy too into these people. I understand having a crush or fantasy but for me it’s too far when people say they’re in love with someone that they’ve never even had a conversation with. And I don’t mean us being cute saying like I love him so much! I mean the people who truly think they are, and think they are entitled to him and own him in some way.

But there will always be people like this, and it doesn’t just have to be movie stars. Look at how many women write love letters to convicted serial killers- people form these fantasies and it’s both fascinating and terrifying to watch. Definitely interesting though.

Trespassing, not sure what the second degree entails but I was thinking maybe she was living somewhere that she didn’t have permission to be? Yes I can’t imagine how you explain to someone who is this far gone that it’s all a lie, it’s actually kind of heartbreaking to think about.

2nd degree trespassing looks like. I don’t know her story since I purposely avoid Twitter and Instagram
Good for you! Sometimes I wish I wasn’t on them, they can do more harm than good at times.

• Heart
Yes. I would go as far as saying people like that woman have delusional disorder & probably can't be helped without medication & very intensive therapy. They may be a danger to the ppl they fixate on in the meantime. Source: used my vacation time & fun money following a band for a few shows at a time whenever they were on tour for about 10 years, made some wonderful friends but also came across some legitimately delsional people. It's incredibly scary to see how they can behave in real life and how it can persist, since I think it mostly manifests on the internet.

Reactions: 3
Apparently this is going to be the coverart for the TV tie in novel for TES
I was just about to comment something similar! It looks like updated cover art for the book, kind of like how they came out with new covers for the Bridgerton novels to promote the show.

I was just about to comment something similar! It looks like updated cover art for the book, kind of like how they came out with new covers for the Bridgerton novels to promote the show.
Yeah they did the same with The Night Manager and put Tom on the cover. I might end up getting a third copy of the book to have Tom on the cover 😉

I hate when they update book covers with the faces of actors. I love Tom but I knew the book before and the original cover is really gorgeous.

I do think that Claire Danes is better than Keira Knightley. I liked Keira in her early days but when she got "serious" I thought she really was not that good. I think she tends to overact. I don´t know Claire Danes so well (I never watched Homeland that much) but this role is a bit challenging in the sense that while she starts as the main character, she basically disappears in the end of the book and is sometimes described as an unstable (like that she gets excited about something very fast but loses interest also very fast - including "new people") and a bit petty. However her chemistry with Will is sparkling even on the pages of the book. So I am curious how is she going to do it.
I am also curious about the first episode - if they will skip the full descriptions and will jump straight into the moment Cora meets Will. He appears pretty late in the book (but quickly becomes the main character)
It is actually pretty difficult to adapt, part of it is hapenning in letters, so I am really curious and excited about TES :)

Last edited: