Tom Hiddleston #8 Fifty shades of blue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even People used lazy journalism on this one. They did no research and used the same cobbled details as every other tabloid. Like it was super important to break this story without doing any actual research. It’s sad to see. So much for having a trusted source.
I don't get why his reps won't confirm it. Nearly all of them have used lazy journalism it's as if they don't want to be only one not putting a story out

The People article which I posted actually had a few little details from someone who had been a member of the Betrayal company, which told how the two of them behaved behind the scenes during the production. Which was actually new and different from every other article published yesterday. However I’d guess nobody here is interested.
🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I saw one article where they wrote they "reached for agents of both actors to confirm" so...there is a difference :D

On the uglier note, I saw already those Benedict Cumberbatch creeps crawling out of the dark, already suggesting things about Tom...I think these people need some serious help but I say that every time but I think it is worth repeating. This is not a normal behaviour. Also, people really now should care about more important things than if Benedict/Tom are abused or whatever crazy stuff these people come up with. Maybe they should turn of their computers and go to volunteer to collect nappies for kids in Ukraine....I already see that people are losing interest (dafuq, we have 250 000 refugees here in the three weeks alone so it is not something that goes away) so at least they would be useful to the society and not being a waste of the precious oxygen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The People article which I posted actually had a few little details from someone who had been a member of the Betrayal company, which told how the two of them behaved behind the scenes during the production. Which was actually new and different from every other article published yesterday. However I’d guess nobody here is interested.
🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe people wrongly assumed it was same detail as before? Didn't one of the Betrayal company get into trouble before (at the time) about talking about them?

I saw one article where they wrote they "reached for agents of both actors to confirm" so...there is a difference :D

On the uglier note, I saw already those Benedict Cumberbatch creeps crawling out of the dark, already suggesting things about Tom...I think these people need some serious help but I say that every time but I think it is worth repeating. This is not a normal behaviour. Also, people really now should care about more important things than if Benedict/Tom are abused or whatever crazy stuff these people come up with. Maybe they should turn of their computers and go to volunteer to collect nappies for kids in Ukraine....I already see that people are losing interest (dafuq, we have 250 000 refugees here in the three weeks alone so it is not something that goes away) so at least they would be useful to the society and not being a waste of the precious oxygen.
Hadn't seen that. That's not on. But would have liked to have seen more celebs wearing a pin to show support to Ukraine at the BAFTAS. A few were and have spoken out on their SM to say about what they're doing (paying for trucks of aid to get through etc)

Reactions: 1
🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ll be reading it today 🙂 I haven’t had a chance yet because the escalation in content has been a bit overwhelming and the baby has decided that the lovely schedule we had her on is bullshit and that she hates naps. I am looking forward to reading a little more about it though- while I respect their privacy and think it probably benefitted them at the time, it bums me out that I don’t get to see what Tom looks like being romantic and in a relationship. For example, if they are in fact engaged as I suspect they are, I would want to know how he proposed and we will probably never know! Or Id like to know how they started dating and who asked who out. Hell Id like to see more about Bobby but Tom is so closed lipped about everything 😂

Is it bad I like the DM only for the comments section so that you can see how people really feel about things?
Haha not bad as it’s not hurting anyone! I read them sometimes to see what people are saying but it honestly makes me so sick to my stomach. Such horrible comments about both of their looks and weight, his career, Taylor Swift, sometimes racial comments- and it’s not just them, people do it in literally every article, just say the worst things imaginable. I’m not sure what you mean as far as what people really feel about things as opposed to comments on other media, to me it just seems like people go out of their way to be rude and to troll and it’s not necessarily reflective of public opinion.

It’s the same kind of person and they will do it to any celeb they fancy, it has been BC before and it is Tom now, and who knows maybe it’ll be Chris Evans at some point. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and to like or dislike the relationship but the way some people act like their problems with it matter, like Tom is going to swing by the comment section and say oh I’m apparently too good for Z or not well matched, better move out! I really hate the internet and para-social relationships sometimes. 🤦‍♀️

I don't get why his reps won't confirm it. Nearly all of them have used lazy journalism it's as if they don't want to be only one not putting a story out
Reps usually don’t step in unless they need to. There’s nothing damaging here that needs to be addressed in the immediate sense. But this story is also new and perhaps they are waiting to issue a statement. But don’t hold your breath.

🤷🏼‍♀️
People didn’t really write anything groundbreaking. At least from what I could tell. But trust me there’s people out there who’ll be interested.

Actually reaching out to their reps is new! Maybe they’ll get some information
I’ll be reading it today 🙂 I haven’t had a chance yet because the escalation in content has been a bit overwhelming and the baby has decided that the lovely schedule we had her on is bullshit and that she hates naps. I am looking forward to reading a little more about it though- while I respect their privacy and think it probably benefitted them at the time, it bums me out that I don’t get to see what Tom looks like being romantic and in a relationship. For example, if they are in fact engaged as I suspect they are, I would want to know how he proposed and we will probably never know! Or Id like to know how they started dating and who asked who out. Hell Id like to see more about Bobby but Tom is so closed lipped about everything 😂

Haha not bad as it’s not hurting anyone! I read them sometimes to see what people are saying but it honestly makes me so sick to my stomach. Such horrible comments about both of their looks and weight, his career, Taylor Swift, sometimes racial comments- and it’s not just them, people do it in literally every article, just say the worst things imaginable. I’m not sure what you mean as far as what people really feel about things as opposed to comments on other media, to me it just seems like people go out of their way to be rude and to troll and it’s not necessarily reflective of public opinion.

It’s the same kind of person and they will do it to any celeb they fancy, it has been BC before and it is Tom now, and who knows maybe it’ll be Chris Evans at some point. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and to like or dislike the relationship but the way some people act like their problems with it matter, like Tom is going to swing by the comment section and say oh I’m apparently too good for Z or not well matched, better move out! I really hate the internet and para-social relationships sometimes. 🤦‍♀️
You’ll get this kind of craziness regardless. Best to avoid it. Tom probably doesn’t read any of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I meant I read it for more than just celeb articles and I tend to skip past the commenters than are madder than a box of frogs. But for most articles it's interesting to read through the articles but put a good looking male or female celeb as the focus of the article then yes the trolls come out.

Here’s the nice parts:

”"They were very private publicly, but behind the scenes you could just see a lovely chemistry," the source recalls. "There were twinkles in both of their eyes, and the entire company, including Charlie Cox, were all very close."”

"And being Brits abroad, they would hang out frequently. Zawe and Tom showed great affection for each other, and you could also see that coming off slightly in their onstage performance," adds the source.

The source says, "Tom has always been a very, very private person. Behind the scenes, they would just privately be affectionate and hugging and sitting next to each other and holding hands.”

There! That’s it 😁. (Not too painful right! - Just sort of sweet) They mentioned that he dated Taylor briefly in one sentence which is a pain, but at least didn’t go into any detail. It is however one of the few articles from yesterday which was not a cut and paste job and does show that people knew they were together, but didn’t run to the press with it.

Last edited:
Here’s the nice parts:

”"They were very private publicly, but behind the scenes you could just see a lovely chemistry," the source recalls. "There were twinkles in both of their eyes, and the entire company, including Charlie Cox, were all very close."”

"And being Brits abroad, they would hang out frequently. Zawe and Tom showed great affection for each other, and you could also see that coming off slightly in their onstage performance," adds the source.

The source says, "Tom has always been a very, very private person. Behind the scenes, they would just privately be affectionate and hugging and sitting next to each other and holding hands.”

There! That’s it 😁. (Not too painful right! - Just sort of sweet) They mentioned that he dated Taylor briefly in one sentence which is a pain, but at least didn’t go into any detail. It is however one of the few articles from yesterday which was not a cut and paste job and does show that people knew they were together, but didn’t run to the press with it.
Yeah I think the cast hung out quite a bit including Charlie who was usually left unmentioned and cropped out of photos. Poor guy. The TS mention is standard tabloid filler it seems.

They did hang out frequently of course! Charlie said recently that Tom is one of his best fri p. However it was also obvious to observers that Tome and Zawe were going out with each other. That’s all.

Charlie said that Tom persuated him to go to see Spiderman screening secretly :D Tom seems to be like good uncle/friend/buddy to anybody coming into Marvel (however Charlie has been in MCU for some time, considering Daredevil is a canon now). And what is more exciting prospect, with Loki being able to appear anywhere now, Tom can meet anybody from the Marvel actors on screen (not that he didn´t meet many of them in other projects).

Funny thing about those articles is how they tie Tom to like ANY female co-star (except probably Tilda Swinton who was, after all, already 20 years older than Tom in Only lovers left alive) and that he was in "relationship" with her. I think there may be some hint to him and Elizabeth Olsen given some of the photos we saw but it happens that two actors hang out during filming (and sometimes get together for a while). It is like any work place, where colleagues get sometimes involved but nothing serious comes out of it....or they just hang out after work.

But still, I am glad they are writing about Tom, however it is now more about the relationship than TES at the moment but any publicity is good. I noticed they are often writing also how private he is about his life so I am glad it is noticed (and hopefully respected). That is maybe why they keep bringing Taylor Swift into the picture because Tom hasn´t done anything scandalous for ...well, ever, actually, the 2016 "out of proportion" thing was more of tabloid doing than Tom´s

Reactions: 2
They did hang out frequently of course! Charlie said recently that Tom is one of his best fri p. However it was also obvious to observers that Tome and Zawe were going out with each other. That’s all.
They must’ve signed agreements to not talk during its run because it is the first we’ve heard any of this. Not even leaked photos or anything

Charlie said that Tom persuated him to go to see Spiderman screening secretly :D Tom seems to be like good uncle/friend/buddy to anybody coming into Marvel (however Charlie has been in MCU for some time, considering Daredevil is a canon now). And what is more exciting prospect, with Loki being able to appear anywhere now, Tom can meet anybody from the Marvel actors on screen (not that he didn´t meet many of them in other projects).

Funny thing about those articles is how they tie Tom to like ANY female co-star (except probably Tilda Swinton who was, after all, already 20 years older than Tom in Only lovers left alive) and that he was in "relationship" with her. I think there may be some hint to him and Elizabeth Olsen given some of the photos we saw but it happens that two actors hang out during filming (and sometimes get together for a while). It is like any work place, where colleagues get sometimes involved but nothing serious comes out of it....or they just hang out after work.

But still, I am glad they are writing about Tom, however it is now more about the relationship than TES at the moment but any publicity is good. I noticed they are often writing also how private he is about his life so I am glad it is noticed (and hopefully respected). That is maybe why they keep bringing Taylor Swift into the picture because Tom hasn´t done anything scandalous for ...well, ever, actually, the 2016 "out of proportion" thing was more of tabloid doing than Tom´s
Tom’s work isn’t getting the attention it deserves from the press. But tabloid fodder garners more attention and they are only saying what will sell and get clicks.

I suspect they did sign PDA agreement.
Does that only apply for the duration of the production?

They must’ve signed agreements to not talk during its run because it is the first we’ve heard any of this. Not even leaked photos or anything
Wasn't there the photos of them on the subway and then photos and dinner and Charlie cropped out etc at the time? I'm sure there was as I remember there was a few articles around that time about whether she would go back to Doctor Who etc since the actor playing the Doctor had changed.

Tom’s work isn’t getting the attention it deserves from the press. But tabloid fodder garners more attention and they are only saying what will sell and get clicks.

Does that only apply for the duration of the production?
Probably

Wasn't there the photos of them on the subway and then photos and dinner and Charlie cropped out etc at the time? I'm sure there was as I remember there was a few articles around that time about whether she would go back to Doctor Who etc since the actor playing the Doctor had changed.
Not sure as I don’t follow her career much. What little I’ve seen of her work is not impressive in my opinion so I haven’t ventured further. But yes Charlie was often cropped out of the pictures.
Someone close to the production was likely a worker at the theater. Maybe it’s the same person who was posting on either Twitter or Instagram. Articles are usually vague about their sources. But there’s plenty of people willing to talk to the press

Not sure as I don’t follow her career much. What little I’ve seen of her work is not impressive in my opinion so I haven’t ventured further. But yes Charlie was often cropped out of the pictures.

Someone close to the production was likely a worker at the theater. Maybe it’s the same person who was posting on either Twitter or Instagram. Articles are usually vague about their sources. But there’s plenty of people willing to talk to the press
I knew of her before from a few films and series I liked. Said on a previous thread I think she's good at comedy but not serious acting. I didn't think she was right for the part she had in Doctor Who but that part wasn't written for her and rumour was things didn't go well. Don't know if that's true. One of her Fresh Meat Co stars is a friend of a friend and I thought she was good in that. I just don't think the character she's meant to be playing in Marvel is up to her strengths. She obviously wants to go places with her career.

I knew of her before from a few films and series I liked. Said on a previous thread I think she's good at comedy but not serious acting. I didn't think she was right for the part she had in Doctor Who but that part wasn't written for her and rumour was things didn't go well. Don't know if that's true. One of her Fresh Meat Co stars is a friend of a friend and I thought she was good in that. I just don't think the character she's meant to be playing in Marvel is up to her strengths. She obviously wants to go places with her career.
Yeah I haven’t seen her do comedy so I have no idea. If she’s smart she’ll capitalize on all the recent press she’s been getting to get her career boosted. Marvel will help but that’s going to depend on how well received she is by the fans. Marvel fans can be harsh if they don’t like you. I believe that is why Loki kept coming back because he was in demand.

Reactions: 2
Here’s the nice parts:

That is lovely without being too intrusive and revealing. I wonder if the source is Jamie Lloyd or possibly even that usher girl who was posting videos from Betrayal bts a few months ago 😂

I definitely didn’t know anything about Zawe before rumors of their relationship came out but so imagine Brits would be more familiar with her? There was an article about their relationship I think in the Sun when the broadway run started and the subway snap and some other bits and pieces here and there. I think her being so unknown helped them stay private because no one was looking out for them being together or recognizing her to take pictures for the most part. They did an incredible job of keeping themselves off the map, other stars have done it too but it’s impressive nonetheless.

Yeah I haven’t seen her do comedy so I have no idea. If she’s smart she’ll capitalize on all the recent press she’s been getting to get her career boosted. Marvel will help but that’s going to depend on how well received she is by the fans. Marvel fans can be harsh if they don’t like you. I believe that is why Loki kept coming back because he was in demand.
Marvel fans are RUTHLESS and she hopefully has a thick skin between the things she is already hearing from Tom stans and the criticism she will inevitably receive from fanboys who look to hate everything Captain Marvel related. It’s very tough being in that franchise especially as a woman.

Meanwhile, me waiting for TES trailer like…
2ACAF356-0038-475C-9E2F-A19BFE5449F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4