Tom Hiddleston #8 Fifty shades of blue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see Loki being in Thor 😕 it’s gonna be sad to watch

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So according to a reply to me from the tvplusupdates on twitter we should get the official TES trailer in 1-2 weeks

Reactions: 4
I think people are quiet because there has been no news. Once TES promo begins, there will be more postings. What reason do you think it is?
I don't know there's snippets like the one I posted and one person I know does run two fan forums on different platforms but it just generally seemed quiet across a lot of sites

I'd like to say Loki, but hmm it might just be the Sorcerer Supreme in waiting.

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of regular posters on all SM platforms seem a bit quiet? It would almost make you think they all have something in common
Do you mean actors or “regular” people 😂 I mean this thread is definitely more quiet than usual but there also unfortunately isn’t much to discuss. I can’t wait for TES promo.

Now I have a question and I’d like everyone to give their honest opinion- will it be okay to discuss TES episodes on here or would it be unfair to people who don’t have apple tv and don’t want to be spoiled? Is there a spoiler tag on here that you can use to cover up topics and only click if you want to see like there is on reddit?

So will Tom be doing press for the TES when DS2 comes out? 😂 that’s gonna be funny
It would be great to see Tom have to sidestep some questions because we know he is very good at not giving anything away (like the Infinity War promo- that must have been so hard!) I also assume he is going to give stipulations on what they can ask so that the engagement doesn’t come up, because I can’t imagine him wanting to discuss it. It just doesn’t seem like he ever wants to discuss his personal life in that way, even before TS.

Reactions: 2
Do you mean actors or “regular” people 😂 I mean this thread is definitely more quiet than usual but there also unfortunately isn’t much to discuss. I can’t wait for TES promo.

Now I have a question and I’d like everyone to give their honest opinion- will it be okay to discuss TES episodes on here or would it be unfair to people who don’t have apple tv and don’t want to be spoiled? Is there a spoiler tag on here that you can use to cover up topics and only click if you want to see like there is on reddit?

It would be great to see Tom have to sidestep some questions because we know he is very good at not giving anything away (like the Infinity War promo- that must have been so hard!) I also assume he is going to give stipulations on what they can ask so that the engagement doesn’t come up, because I can’t imagine him wanting to discuss it. It just doesn’t seem like he ever wants to discuss his personal life in that way, even before TS.
At least he won’t be doing an Andrew Garfield 😂 that man was fighting for his life for months…I mean I am saying all of this like Loki is in DS2…I’m hoping too much

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DS2 comes out first so by the time TES begins, we will know if Tom is in it and for how long. However, the promotion for both starts early so I am curious how he is going to avoid it. Tom is pretty good in giving away everything yet say nothing at all :D
I think it is a quiet before the storm, everybody is waiting for TES promo/trailer and then there is the curious case of Marvel, where everybody denies everything.... :D

In the meantime, I finally watched Moon Knight. It felt a bit like first 15 minutes of an origin movie, which is probably what it is supposed to be :) OScar Isaac and Ethan Hawke are both excellent in everything so no complaint here. I am curious about the episodes the new Loki directors will do.
Also, I always take these numbers with a grain of salt, given Disney+ starts here officially only in June but I guess it is impressive for Moon Knight, for character not many people know, but actually says a lot about Loki (Tom´s) popularity. Also, I will be curious to see how will Renner continue in the MCU, given he was not even the main draw here apparently and also, how will Captain America 4 will be, because there is no hype at all and TFAWS was not really well received

DS2 comes out first so by the time TES begins, we will know if Tom is in it and for how long. However, the promotion for both starts early so I am curious how he is going to avoid it. Tom is pretty good in giving away everything yet say nothing at all :D
I think it is a quiet before the storm, everybody is waiting for TES promo/trailer and then there is the curious case of Marvel, where everybody denies everything.... :D

In the meantime, I finally watched Moon Knight. It felt a bit like first 15 minutes of an origin movie, which is probably what it is supposed to be :) OScar Isaac and Ethan Hawke are both excellent in everything so no complaint here. I am curious about the episodes the new Loki directors will do.
Also, I always take these numbers with a grain of salt, given Disney+ starts here officially only in June but I guess it is impressive for Moon Knight, for character not many people know, but actually says a lot about Loki (Tom´s) popularity. Also, I will be curious to see how will Renner continue in the MCU, given he was not even the main draw here apparently and also, how will Captain America 4 will be, because there is no hype at all and TFAWS was not really well received

I found the first episode of Moonlight promising and am curious to see what happens next. However, I was the same after the first episode of LOKI and was not so enthusiastic about the other episodes. The role suits Oscar Isaac, who I already liked in Star Wars.

I found the first episode of Moonlight promising and am curious to see what happens next. However, I was the same after the first episode of LOKI and was not so enthusiastic about the other episodes. The role suits Oscar Isaac, who I already liked in Star Wars.
I loved the first two episodes of Loki and watched it about four times in the week :D Not sure why but I just loved that detective story concept and I hope they will get back to it at least a bit.
I liked Moon Knight first episode, but I feel it will be more binge watchy because it is basically an origin story and this feels like first 15 minutes of a movie. I will make a full opinion after the whole show is out. I almost gave up on Hawkeye after three episodes but I am glad I stayed because they had probably the most consistent finale of all.

I mean normal people and all the fan groups, I'd mentioned it to a friend in the US and she said it was groups where she is too so it's not due to UK holidays. I get that there little news but when Tom was being mole man there was still chatter. Just seems quiet generally on a lot of platforms

I mean normal people and all the fan groups, I'd mentioned it to a friend in the US and she said it was groups where she is too so it's not due to UK holidays. I get that there little news but when Tom was being mole man there was still chatter. Just seems quiet generally on a lot of platforms
The Oliver Awards are next weekend and there will certainly be gossip again

I thought Oscar Isaac was so adorable with his fake British accent. And Ethan Hawke still looks damn good. I still haven’t watched Hawkeye or TFAWS because I heard mixed things about both and I was never that into Clint to begin with. Jeremy Renner makes me uncomfortable ever since I heard one of his songs 😂

Hmmm I wonder if I’ll notice more now that it was pointed out, but I also don’t know which pages you’re referring to so it’s hard for me to weigh in, but I browse through twitter a lot and it’s alwaaaaays poppin, a lot of thirsty Loki posts all the time! As far as Tom news though, maybe it’s because of the engagement news, maybe it made people feel a little bit out on him? I did see some people say that they felt weird fantasizing about a taken man so maybe it kind of lessens the fun of posting about him for some 🤷‍♀️ I have a feeling it’ll ramp up again though after TES

The Oliver Awards are next weekend and there will certainly be gossip again
Oh fun! Maybe we’ll get another tux??

Maybe Tom is only focused on Loki 2 and the next TES promotion after all I think he is living his life in peace away from all the rumors about wedding, pregnancy

Maybe Tom is only focused on Loki 2 and the next TES promotion after all I think he is living his life in peace away from all the rumors about wedding, pregnancy
I had noticed a thread mention and show photos of Zawe walking with a woman (I think she's an actress too as definitely recognised her) in London a few days after the cafe photos, looking mightily upset and hiding her hands again. Not seen the photos elsewhere.
Hopefully we'll get some on set photos of Loki 2 like last time. Always great seeing behind the scenes

I had noticed a thread mention and show photos of Zawe walking with a woman (I think she's an actress too as definitely recognised her) in London a few days after the cafe photos, looking mightily upset and hiding her hands again. Not seen the photos elsewhere.
Hopefully we'll get some on set photos of Loki 2 like last time. Always great seeing behind the scenes
She was walking along the street. She didn’t look particularly upset to me. She had a big puffy coat on which covered her hands. She also had freshly blown out hair and was wearing makeup and pink nails. She might have had a photoshoot that day.