Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am ashamed to admit I have no clue who that is......probably because those mentioned things are dubbed here...
And yay, it is sold out.....I am also curious how many photo shoots and autographs for Tom sold but I suspect the price really won´t stop that many people (I am the first person to admit I would pay for it if I had a chance to go - but I work at logistics, so I have been working even more through covid and even more now!)
It’s only the weekend tickets that are sold out (as in you buy one ticket for the whole weekend and it works out cheaper). But those have been sold out since before they announced Tom (I was waiting to see who would be there to decide if I was going or not). You can still buy day tickets for any day of the con, it just works out more expensive to buy 2 day tickets than the weekend one.

Reactions: 1
Yep, she who must not be named so as not to trigger folks went to it last year with her mother.
BAHAHAHA Why every time you say that I think of Voldemort! I think we can all call her by name with, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep, she who must not be named so as not to trigger folks went to it last year with her mother.
this is ridiculous of you, you always name her .. say it is there with her famous girlfriend

BAHAHAHA Why every time you say that I think of Voldemort! I think we can all call her by name with, no?
I'm with you! This attitude of people bothers me when they have been saying that they love each other! they never talk about her when they see him because she is not famous and everyone knows that she is the girlfriend.

Last edited:
That’s the slang expression. Meaning surprise - as in “that can’t be Tom Hiddleston”. But it is. If you look at this girl’s tweets she uses that expression all the time. Also

Was Tom alone? 😐😐
I don’t know. Sort of suspicious his attending an African art fair that Zawe went to last year. Art has never particularly been his thing. But it is very typical that people only mention seeing him when they are out. She’s not that famous😀

I don’t know. Sort of suspicious his attending an African art fair that Zawe went to last year. Art has never part been his thing. But it is very typical that people only mention seeing him when they are out. She’s not that famous😀
Couldn't it be be because she may be filming and he went alone?
Also, why would he be making faces to people? Is he 12? lol

• Haha
Well apparently an artist from the fair has just followed Zawe on IG. Probably there together- filming would be over for the day. It’s evening there now. Maybe someone will mention seeing her🤷🏼‍♀️

Couldn't it be be because she may be filming and he went alone?
Also, why would he be making faces to people? Is he 12? lol
Well maybe the person was trying to take a picture of him. Who knows?

Well apparently an artist from the fair has just followed Zawe on IG. Probably there together- filming would be over for the day. It’s evening there now. Maybe someone will mention seeing her🤷🏼‍♀️
Well maybe the person was trying to take a picture of him. Who knows?
I just find it funny to picture him making faces underneath the mask instead of just asking, I just found it kinda dumb yet hilarious.
As for someone seeing her, welp....no mention of her on that tweet and the other accounts we have of him over the past months where he was ALLEGEDLY with her there's never a single mention of a woman when the Z stan accounts SWEAR on the bible and to God all merciful above that she was with him at all times 🤷🏼‍♀️
tit, they live together even

They guy who met him in Chichester later commented that she was with him- but he didn’t say anything about it when he first posted. It’s typical. But sure Tom has suddenly developed a love for African art ok😁

They guy who met him in Chichester later commented that she was with him- but he didn’t say anything about it when he first posted. It’s typical. But sure Tom has suddenly developed a love for African art ok😁
He said A woman was with him, if I don't recall wrong.
Girl, don't even go there. Art is art he could have just been genuinely interested in the exhibition, not everything with that background immediately correlates to Zawe.

Reactions: 3
I just find it funny to picture him making faces underneath the mask instead of just asking, I just found it kinda dumb yet hilarious.
As for someone seeing her, welp....no mention of her on that tweet and the other accounts we have of him over the past months where he was ALLEGEDLY with her there's never a single mention of a woman when the Z stan accounts SWEAR on the bible and to God all merciful above that she was with him at all times 🤷🏼‍♀️
Zawe is not mentioned because she is not famous or maybe she is not affectionate and nobody knows who is the girlfriend, because well in London we do not know about Tom's life, we do not know about Ibiza, remember they are reserved
Zawe is not mentioned because she is not famous or maybe she is not affectionate and nobody knows who is the girlfriend, because well in London we do not know about Tom's life, we do not know about Ibiza, remember they are reserved

He never showed the slightest interest in art until she came along, but sure. Why so many of you dislike Zawe (it’s obvious) is beyond me. Oh well. Our opinions don’t matter.