Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oof where do I begin here? I was not making sarcastic comments I was simply implying that, depending on which side you are on you may see things differently.
Him going to an art gallery, regardless of the exhibit doesn't mean he is going because of his SO, is it? Is it so far fetched that he might actually enjoy going to things like this? Is it too weird that somebody that's deeply involved in the arts to go to a showcase? He might never been seen before (or someone tweeting about it) does not mean IT NEVER HAPPENED.
Man, this is like Schrödinger's cat
That being said, having this attributed to his girlfriend sounded like a little bit of a stretch but ok. I don't believe that to be truth, and I'M moving on from that.
Wasn't referring to you doll, otherwise I would have quoted you. I don't think him going to the exhibit means it has to be because of Zawe but it makes sense as apparently she attended it last year and it's probably something much closer to her own heart and obviously roots.
As I've said, I have zero problem with different opinions or with people expressing them. My problem is when someone says things, and then me or someone else tries to argue and then the argument is shut down with either "I'm done talking about this" or "I guess I can't have an opinion." But then it starts all over again. I don't like when I try to express my opinion and the other person shuts me down, but then accuses me of doing the same to them, that's all.

I know that but I can't help to think of Voldemort when I read that 🤷‍♀️
It's impossible not to think that, but I think it's funny.

I think we are going to see our fuzzy blue friend pop up. I wonder if he will be wearing jeans/sneakers or boots. Whatever happened to his gray boots that he seemed so fond of, did he finally erode them into oblivion?

Reactions: 1
Back to something we can all agree on- the sexiness of this man- how he goes from his Hank Williams accent to his deep British voice 0 to 60.

I love all the fake innocence in this video- you've got the interviewer being like oh let me "examine" your hands so she can touch him. You've got Tom being like I have quite large hands...not sure what that means! Okay Thomas ;) I do feel bad, he looks so disappointed when she says his hands are soft and smooth, like it makes him less manly.

@BlueMan please know that I am in no way trying to discourage you from sharing your opinion ever. If that is what came across in what I said than I may not have worded it well and I apologize for the confusion.
I have no problem here, there is always respect, that's why I don't like them trying to generate problems, we all have opinions about Tom and Zawe, but we have never attacked or insulted her, I give my opinion from what I see in photos, videos, I do not invent stories Things are there, it bothers me that they say they don't mention Zawe because she's not famous, sorry, but Zawe has her job and she's known.

Reactions: 3
You're 100% right, I get frustrated easily and I respond ...
There's an ignore feature. You might like it as much as I do.

For something completely different.

If he can sit like this, when there is ample evidence that he's not packing a lipstick, I think those greedy seat hogs on the train can put their legs together.

Screenshot_20211016-180347_Tumblr.jpg

Last edited:
How would you know that for sure?
She doesn’t but people have already made up their minds and I’m not going to argue how illogical it is anymore. Hell maybe they’re right! I also know that she gets at least some information from a source that I happen to believe is a complete nutter so I’m going to take it with a grain of salt.

I think there's some people (and I'm not pointing fingers) that are connected to one or other, either as a friend or publicist etc and know stuff.
This is probably also true but based on the arguments I see for it, I’m going to go ahead and say that no one on here knows anything about T or Z, on either side of the argument. It’s all just speculation on both sides.

Do you think at the panel the questions will be prescreened and read by a moderator rather than the traditional passing of the mic?

Also, not Tom related but Chris Evans posted this yesterday and it broke my heart, but I also just love how open he is about his anxiety- imagine how much that helps people who struggle with it to know someone who is famous and seemingly so calm and collected also goes through it:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Chris Evans does awesome job on his social media.

One remark. Why don't we wait for real news or image proof instead of fighing about Tom whereabouts. Same about his company on mentioned event or lack of it. Those Twitter posters can be just anyone.

She doesn’t but people have already made up their minds and I’m not going to argue how illogical it is anymore. Hell maybe they’re right! I also know that she gets at least some information from a source that I happen to believe is a complete nutter so I’m going to take it with a grain of salt.

This is probably also true but based on the arguments I see for it, I’m going to go ahead and say that no one on here knows anything about T or Z, on either side of the argument. It’s all just speculation on both sides.

Do you think at the panel the questions will be prescreened and read by a moderator rather than the traditional passing of the mic?

Or someone has a microphone on a stick and goes to everyone.

Just FYI I am at Comic Con Prague and there are so many Loki cosplays, it is insane. And I mean Tv show...which we don't even * officially* cannot see here because we don't have D+.... so it makes me happy. Also I had no idea crowds like this still exist!

Reactions: 5
Or someone has a microphone on a stick and goes to everyone.
I was thinking that they may not want to do that because of covid, like having everyone speak into the same mic might be a bit of a germ threat? For my own selfish reasons I want a moderator to read the question in case any of the crazy antis show up to ask rude questions or cause problems.

Just FYI I am at Comic Con Prague and there are so many Loki cosplays, it is insane. And I mean Tv show...which we don't even * officially* cannot see here because we don't have D+.... so it makes me happy. Also I had no idea crowds like this still exist!
That makes me so happy- I hope all the people who say "no one liked Loki" are seeing how popular it is. Keep us updated on what is going on! Be safe and have fun!

This whole video gave me nightmares!

If that's, in fact, Pooh....that's so cute and sweet!
Maybe the photo is from someone within his family or an author he admires?
IT DOES, INDEED!

In other news, happy friday! It's been 15 days since the last photographic sighting of the MoleMan....
I was thinking that they may not want to do that because of covid, like having everyone speak into the same mic might be a bit of a germ threat? For my own selfish reasons I want a moderator to read the question in case any of the crazy antis show up to ask rude questions or cause problems.

That makes me so happy- I hope all the people who say "no one liked Loki" are seeing how popular it is. Keep us updated on what is going on! Be safe and have fun!
Oh, I didn't think about that with the germs

Reactions: 1

I agree that my feeling that Z was also at the African art fair was a speculation, but I think it is founded on a very strong likelihood- especially since an artist from the fair followed Z on IG last night. I am not connected to either T or Z but like seeing them together as I am a fan of T and want him to be happy (and it did seem as if he was not happy for a few years after Hiddleswift and the GG awards). I also know of the “complete nutter” @db131 refers to and I would suggest a full carton of salt before believing said source.

Anyway, looking forward to the content next week!

Wow I came back after a few days and everything is on fire lol! I think it's mercury retrograde or something lmao!!! I think it's worth noting that again I like this forum because I find it incredible respectful and people here seem very nice and open minded/non judgemental :) We all have our opinions on T & Z it seems....but I have never seen anyone here be downright spiteful or insult Z which I'm glad as I find it awful. I'm team I want Tom to be happy and he's been struggling to find that happiness. I still think their relationship is a bit strange and he still doesn't seem himself but NO ONE knows exactly what's happening except them/him. So it's perfectly OK to gossip and point things out on either side....but its not ok to attack anyone for their opinions unless they are outright crazy or insulting. Let's all just have fun and enjoy how amazing Tom is (when he's not in freaking hiding!!) And hope that he is indeed happy :)

Hope everyone is having a great day! ❤

• Haha
Wow I came back after a few days and everything is on fire lol! I think it's mercury retrograde or something lmao!!! I think it's worth noting that again I like this forum because I find it incredible respectful and people here seem very nice and open minded/non judgemental :) We all have our opinions on T & Z it seems....but I have never seen anyone here be downright spiteful or insult Z which I'm glad as I find it awful. I'm team I want Tom to be happy and he's been struggling to find that happiness. I still think their relationship is a bit strange and he still doesn't seem himself but NO ONE knows exactly what's happening except them/him. So it's perfectly OK to gossip and point things out on either side....but its not ok to attack anyone for their opinions unless they are outright crazy or insulting. Let's all just have fun and enjoy how amazing Tom is (when he's not in freaking hiding!!) And hope that he is indeed happy :)

Hope everyone is having a great day! ❤
This is how I imagine @BlueDreams walking back into the thread:

I also know I am partly to blame for this so I'm going to do my best not to get riled up and just ignore certain observations or comments.

@Jara any good celebs at your con??

• Haha
This is how I imagine @BlueDreams walking back into the thread:

I also know I am partly to blame for this so I'm going to do my best not to get riled up and just ignore certain observations or comments.

Hahaha that's EXACTLY the scene I was picturing in my head 😂😂😂

And no no as I said I think everyone on here is very respectful.....like Twitter and some other platforms are just down right awful and or weirdly invested in a relationship no one knows about lol!

❤

• Heart
And no no as I said I think everyone on here is very respectful.....like Twitter and some other platforms are just down right awful and or weirdly invested in a relationship no one knows about lol!
There are some scary people with too much free time on social media. I don't get their investment in either side of the story. Though I don't get the point of fighting with strangers on internet in general. Usually people who know nothing are the most persuasive. Also, no one believes in truth.

So, the comic con is taking place next week-end. I wonder if there'll be some paparazzi photos prior to comic con or we're waiting for the event itself.

I am not sure about relevance of this article.

Actually, it is just an opinion of a fan.

Last edited:
Yes....just got back from panel with Michael Biehn who is incredibly insightful and you could just listen to him talking for an hour. Torri Higginson is precious and funny. Manu Bennett got audience on his feet (litrerally), I had a photoshoot with great Edward James Olmos and Toby Stephens didn't mind a hugging photo at all (his wife is here as well :D ). So much fun. I missed it. Also.. .not sure why people complain about London Comic con that they need tests or vaccination, they won't let you in here without it and nobody complains. I heard there were about 8 000 people at peak hour today! I am so hyped. I am happy Comic con survived here because the first year was just in 2020 so they kept moving it. And btw. there is a plexiglass at the autographs, it looks a bit like a post office :D They have some ozone filters everywhere, especially in the photoshoot room and where the big crowds are. The only special reqiurement came from Edward James Olmos to have a bit of a distance at photoshoot and he also asked for tests or vaccination. Perfectly understandable at his age and everybody respects that.
And I bought Loki bubble head AND yet another Loki mug. Also a bag with an Alien on it, saying "Free hugs". I am even worried to check my account at this point because I spent too much money already :D
And did I mention all the Loki cosplayers here? :D

@Desdemona25 It is an old article that was around in June. I remember reading it and it was based just on a tweet and it was originally meant for season 1. They just keep recycling stuff.

Last edited:
Yes....just got back from panel with Michael Biehn who is incredibly insightful and you could just listen to him talking for an hour. Torri Higginson is precious and funny. Manu Bennett got audience on his feet (litrerally), I had a photoshoot with great Edward James Olmos and Toby Stephens didn't mind a hugging photo at all (his wife is here as well :D ). So much fun. I missed it. Also.. .not sure why people complain about London Comic con that they need tests or vaccination, they won't let you in here without it and nobody complains. I heard there were about 8 000 people at peak hour today! I am so hyped. I am happy Comic con survived here because the first year was just in 2020 so they kept moving it. And btw. there is a plexiglass at the autographs, it looks a bit like a post office :D They have some ozone filters everywhere, especially in the photoshoot room and where the big crowds are. The only special reqiurement came from Edward James Olmos to have a bit of a distance at photoshoot and he also asked for tests or vaccination. Perfectly understandable at his age and everybody respects that.
And I bought Loki bubble head AND yet another Loki mug. Also a bag with an Alien on it, saying "Free hugs". I am even worried to check my account at this point because I spent too much money already :D
And did I mention all the Loki cosplayers here? :D

@Desdemona25 It is an old article that was around in June. I remember reading it and it was based just on a tweet and it was originally meant for season 1. They just keep recycling stuff.
It sounds like you had a blast! I'm curious with the vaccination cards- do you show them as needed like if a celeb requires it? Or when you first get there do you have to show it with ID and then get a special ticket or stamp or something. I was just thinking how easy it would be to take someone else's vaccination card since many places don't id with it, and what sort of problems that would cause.

I just had my husband watch the first two Loki episodes with me. He seemed to enjoy them but he is also very critical- right off the bat he didn't like how B-15 was able to so easily overpower Loki in the Gobi Desert. He was like "isn't he supposed to be a god? Why would this random person with no superpowers be able to capture him within 30 seconds?" He's not wrong...but immediately I realized he's going to have a lot of complaints about the show if that's an issue for him, since one of the biggest gripes was that Loki's powers are underused in Marvel in general.

Reactions: 2
Apparently Zawe was attending an event on Friday, the same night Tom was spotted at the art event. They might have attended both together or she went to the Versace event and he went to the art fair…we’ll never know (or will if everyone asks those OP on Twitter if she was with him 🤣)

89CDB59C-A10A-4EDB-A00A-9F4F4DA305A5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2