Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s never been seen at any art connected things until August 2018. And he said in an interview in 2019 that he was becoming interested in art lately.

He’s never been seen at any art connected things until August 2018. And he said in an interview in 2019 that he was becoming interested in art lately.
Right! So...just because he's never seen in an art gallery that means that he's never been to?
Let's just say you believed the two of them were together based on speculations online without a photo but that cannot be applied for other things in his life. But ok

You just keep believing they are only together for PR or whatever you believe

Reactions: 1
I just caught up on this and I am so confused- guys..seriously what is the deal here?? Why is it that every time people say "I will not talk about Tom's girlfriend anymore" a second later they're talking about her and making sarcastic comments about her/the people who defend their relationship?? The reason @yupps said she who will not be named is because it became a running joke that every time she comes up it's an argument.

There have actually been quite a few instances where people said they saw Tom and it turned out Zawe was also there- that makes complete sense as most people don't know who she is or if they do they don't care. Hell if I saw Tom and Zawe I would run to my friends and be like holy tit I just saw Tom Hiddleston- I wouldn't even mention her unless someone asked because she's not the one I care about or am interested in.

That being said it's totally possible he's there without her but it seems unlikely. I disagree that he didn't show interest in art before her because we don't know everything about him. However him being at an African art festival that she attended last year seems like something he would probably do with her. I'm sure eventually it will come out that she's there too. And then people will continue to make snide remarks about her and the relationship because let's face it, some people on here don't like her and are going to keep saying the same things over and over. It's getting a little tiresome.

Reactions: 3
Jonathan Majors is also attending the London Comic Con....now don't tell me it is a coincidence....maybe they will make at least some official announcement regarding Loki show or something from MCU....and in the meantime, I will be stuck at some stupid overpriced German con where only the thought about meeting Claudia Christian keeps me from falling into depression....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well then, you can't comment here if you don't love Tom's girlfriend.
That is incredibly immature- you literally said a day or two ago "this will be the last time I talk about Tom's girlfriend" and then you jump on her the first chance you get. It's just not necessary, you don't have to like her but it's silly when you say you won't talk about her, then make snide comments over and over. This situation is just ridiculous at this point, I'm just sick of seeing the same posts over and over again, and then if people comment back you say oh if you don't love Tom's girlfriend you can't comment here. Why are we still doing this, it's such a waste of time.

I'm editing to add that I really really don't want to fight with anyone on here, and I hope I am not coming across rudely but I also don't think it's a fair situation to comment negatively about the relationship over and over but expect people not to react or defend it. I really don't want to argue over something so silly anymore, it's frustrating and exhausting.

Last edited:
That is incredibly immature- you literally said a day or two ago "this will be the last time I talk about Tom's girlfriend" and then you jump on her the first chance you get. It's just not necessary, you don't have to like her but it's silly when you say you won't talk about her, then make snide comments over and over. This situation is just ridiculous at this point, I'm just sick of seeing the same posts over and over again, and then if people comment back you say oh if you don't love Tom's girlfriend you can't comment here. Why are we still doing this, it's such a waste of time.

I'm editing to add that I really really don't want to fight with anyone on here, and I hope I am not coming across rudely but I also don't think it's a fair situation to comment negatively about the relationship over and over but expect people not to react or defend it. I really don't want to argue over something so silly anymore, it's frustrating and exhausting.
You are right I am immature for having a different opinion, I respect you and I take into account what you tell me.
With that said I move on

Jonathan Majors is also attending the London Comic Con....now don't tell me it is a coincidence....maybe they will make at least some official announcement regarding Loki show or something from MCU....and in the meantime, I will be stuck at some stupid overpriced German con where only the thought about meeting Claudia Christian keeps me from falling into depression....
I agree something is going to happen

You are right I am immature for having a different opinion, I respect you and I take into account what you tell me.
With that said I move on
That is not even close to what I said, but if you are not going to actually read what I write and try to make me look like I'm saying something completely different, then there is no use in me responding.

As we said last time, agree to disagree and let's be done with it.

Hasn't anyone on twitter asked the OP if Zawe was here (because that's what people do now, eight)?
And I still don't get what art fair it was ; does anyone have a link about it?...

Reactions: 2
Hasn't anyone on twitter asked the OP if Zawe was here (because that's what people do now, eight)?
And I still don't get what art fair it was ; does anyone have a link about it?...
I'm also surprised a bunch of people haven't already swarmed the tweets asking if she is there because yes that is usually what happens. I also wonder about him "scowling" at that other poster. Makes me think she was trying to take a picture without his permission.

I don’t know. Sort of suspicious his attending an African art fair that Zawe went to last year. Art has never particularly been his thing. But it is very typical that people only mention seeing him when they are out. She’s not that famous😀
He is very into Art, he knows quite a lot too. Not just classics but modern too. Heard him talk about it and I've also seen a couple of videos too.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god do you not even read what I write? That is not what I'm saying and I refuse to let you mischaracterize what I said to you, which is not that at all. It is not immature to have a different opinion, it is immature to say negative things about a person or relationship, and then when someone responds you say "well I'm done talking about this" or "I'm moving on." And then doing it again. If you're allowed to have an opinion, so is everyone else, and people are going to react to the things you say. That's how forums work.

I would love to move on. I can't see how that can happen when we keep going in circles and you don't read my posts but then respond to them wrongly.
I am so sorry to say this, db131, but you have been yourself a little quick to reply this type of message every time Zawe was mentioned in a non supportive way. You don't have to defend her, nobody has to, actually. If blueman wants to be suspicious about the relationship so be it. 🤷‍♀️

I am so sorry to say this, db131, but you have been yourself a little quick to reply this type of message every time Zawe was mentioned in a non supportive way. You don't have to defend her, nobody has to, actually. If blueman wants to be suspicious about the relationship so be it. 🤷‍♀️
You're 100% right, I get frustrated easily and I respond. I just want to be clear that I don't get frustrated with people having different opinions- I expect people to have different opinions. I get frustrated when I feel like someone brings it up, I respond, and then they get to end the argument with "I'm done talking about this until I bring it up again." It feels a little unfair and unbalanced.

Reactions: 4
You're 100% right, I get frustrated easily and I respond. I just want to be clear that I don't get frustrated with people having different opinions- I expect people to have different opinions. I get frustrated when I feel like someone brings it up, I respond, and then they get to end the argument with "I'm done talking about this until I bring it up again." It feels a little unfair and unbalanced.
Well that’s because it is unfair and unbalanced

And if we want to defend Zawe we also have the right. Am I correct?

Back to something we can all agree on- the sexiness of this man- how he goes from his Hank Williams accent to his deep British voice 0 to 60.

I love all the fake innocence in this video- you've got the interviewer being like oh let me "examine" your hands so she can touch him. You've got Tom being like I have quite large hands...not sure what that means! Okay Thomas ;) I do feel bad, he looks so disappointed when she says his hands are soft and smooth, like it makes him less manly.

@BlueMan please know that I am in no way trying to discourage you from sharing your opinion ever. If that is what came across in what I said than I may not have worded it well and I apologize for the confusion.

Well that’s because it is unfair and unbalanced

And if we want to defend Zawe we also have the right. Am I correct?
I want to know that you defend her because I have never insulted her, I have never said that they are not together, you are only looking for problems.

You just keep believing they are only together for PR or whatever you believe
That had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that we were discussing his potential eye for art and I don't see the point of you bringing a matter up that I have, myself, not brought up since the photos from Ibiza came out.
I'm quoting you here because I think you have double standards. You are entitled to believe in something that, up until a few months ago you had no proof of but the moment I come and challenge your beliefs vs mine, it's a big no no.
We don't agree on their relationship and that's an understatement and we might never see eye to eye here but please do tell me what one thing had to do with the other?
a second later they're talking about her and making sarcastic comments about her/the people who defend their relationship??
Oof where do I begin here? I was not making sarcastic comments I was simply implying that, depending on which side you are on you may see things differently.
Him going to an art gallery, regardless of the exhibit doesn't mean he is going because of his SO, is it? Is it so far fetched that he might actually enjoy going to things like this? Is it too weird that somebody that's deeply involved in the arts to go to a showcase? He might never been seen before (or someone tweeting about it) does not mean IT NEVER HAPPENED.
Man, this is like Schrödinger's cat
That being said, having this attributed to his girlfriend sounded like a little bit of a stretch but ok. I don't believe that to be truth, and I'M moving on from that.
it became a running joke that every time she comes up it's an argument.
I know that but I can't help to think of Voldemort when I read that 🤷‍♀️
And then people will continue to make snide remarks about her and the relationship because let's face it, some people on here don't like her and are going to keep saying the same things over and over. It's getting a little tiresome.
Speaking just for myself, I have nothing against her. I don't love her nor I dislike her and I still find their relationship odd, and from that I'M also moving on...

On another note, I cant' wait for MCMCC to be here already.
Who thinks he'll be wearing a blue sweater? Cause I feel we can bank on that happening!