Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It kind of reminds me of Jim Parsins lol
I totally see it! I love how in the interview Tom looks like he wants to be flattered but can’t be because it’s so terrible. Look up the one of Eddie Redmayne, it looks exactly like him.
I think @LetMeRamble is right, they repurposed this other figure, said okay let’s slap a tight tshirt and a gun on it, and call it Tom Hiddleston. They didn’t even get the nipples right! 😂😂

Is there a Loki wax figure? I feel like that would be WAY more in demand than his bland character in Kong.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is there a Loki wax figure? I feel like that would be WAY more in demand than his bland character in Kong.
There is one in the Netherlands....I think? Don't quote me on the location but it doesn't look any better.
The nose is off and he looks as if he just finished smoking a joint.
1634238697414.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you noticed the pictures in the background?
I saw someone say the print on the table off to the side looked like a print of Winnie the Pooh- I can kind of see it? But I can't really make out either picture (on table or bookshelf which looks like a photo of a man). No one else has said anything about them that I've seen- can you tell what they are??

Have you noticed the pictures in the background?
No, but what do you mean? Explain please!

I saw someone say the print on the table off to the side looked like a print of Winnie the Pooh- I can kind of see it? But I can't really make out either picture (on table or bookshelf which looks like a photo of a man).
Now that you've said it, it looks like Winnie the Pooh. The one on the bookshelf is a photograph of a person. I can't see anything else.

No, but what do you mean? Explain please!

Now that you've said it, it looks like Winnie the Pooh. The one on the bookshelf is a photograph of a person. I can't see anything else.
That was just one question, could have been that someone knows something. I also noticed the picture with the man. I can't recognise that on the table.

Reactions: 2
Sorry, I read it as a statement not as a question. My bad.
Unless Tom decides to join Tattle and explain, we will never know. Quality of the photo is horrible, no chance for recognizing details.

It does look like Pooh by the table lamp. Sweet.

The pic on the bookshelf reminds me of Hemsworth, but it might also be a book cover.

Am I the only one that thinks the super realistic action figure of Loki looks a bit like Ralph Fiennes?

This one looks way better than the weird Kong one!
This whole video gave me nightmares!

It does look like Pooh by the table lamp. Sweet.
The pic on the bookshelf reminds me of Hemsworth, but it might also be a book cover.
Am I the only one that thinks the super realistic action figure of Loki looks a bit like Ralph Fiennes?
If that's, in fact, Pooh....that's so cute and sweet!
Maybe the photo is from someone within his family or an author he admires?
IT DOES, INDEED!

In other news, happy friday! It's been 15 days since the last photographic sighting of the MoleMan....

Reactions: 2
This whole video gave me nightmares!

If that's, in fact, Pooh....that's so cute and sweet!
Maybe the photo is from someone within his family or an author he admires?
IT DOES, INDEED!

In other news, happy friday! It's been 15 days since the last photographic sighting of the MoleMan....
I saw the Pooh thing on tumblr and now I can’t unsee it- it might be some other animal or cartoon though perhaps?

Does anyone know how sales for his photos/autos are going at MCM? I’m curious whether he will have as many people between the vaccine requirements and the price, plus pandemic making travel difficult. I’m hoping that maybe he does a pap stroll in the week leading up to it to remind people he exists and drum up extra interest?? We can hope! 🤞🤞

I saw the Pooh thing on tumblr and now I can’t unsee it- it might be some other animal or cartoon though perhaps?

Does anyone know how sales for his photos/autos are going at MCM? I’m curious whether he will have as many people between the vaccine requirements and the price, plus pandemic making travel difficult. I’m hoping that maybe he does a pap stroll in the week leading up to it to remind people he exists and drum up extra interest?? We can hope! 🤞🤞
Look who is also at the Comic Con London and it‘s sold out at the weekend

Attachments

I am ashamed to admit I have no clue who that is......probably because those mentioned things are dubbed here...
And yay, it is sold out.....I am also curious how many photo shoots and autographs for Tom sold but I suspect the price really won´t stop that many people (I am the first person to admit I would pay for it if I had a chance to go - but I work at logistics, so I have been working even more through covid and even more now!)

Last edited:
And yay, it is sold out.....I am also curious how many photo shoots and autographs for Tom sold but I suspect the price really won´t stop that many people
Don't quote me on this one but I think I read somewhere that there are about 200? I think is kind of insane given the pandemic but 100 a day, considering that he might not spend more than 3 minutes with each of the ticket holders can be done? It's roughly 1:30 hours tops?
Last M&G I ever went to, the celebrity sold over 200 to do in one night and she spent no more than 2 minutes for each photo!
I think I read somewhere that on his last SDCC he spent nearly 4 hours with M&G and signing autographs, he was also overbooked (damn organizers) and over sold! I hope that they didn't do that for the MCMCC, considering the pandemic and whatnot but I'm not holding my breath on that one, to be honest. Making a quick buck always seems to weight in more than people's safety.