Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was in 2018! I hope he’s used them. I’ve no idea if he’s an avid griller or not. He does love hamburgers
If you know someone that doesn't love hamburgers you don't need that kind of negativity in your life...lol

Reactions: 3
One of my favourites from Tom´s mole era (I am not saying he is extra visible now but at least he is seen here and there ). Also, his professor look...I like how he says "I am sorry....I love you, too."

One of my favourites from Tom´s mole era (I am not saying he is extra visible now but at least he is seen here and there ). Also, his professor look...I like how he says "I love you and I am sorry."

I need a bushier beard and the glasses in order to qualify as MY Professor of preference.

This one:

In my head he is teaching the Empirical Philosophy class

Reactions: 2
One of my favourites from Tom´s mole era (I am not saying he is extra visible now but at least he is seen here and there ). Also, his professor look...I like how he says "I am sorry....I love you, too."

"Mole era" I'm laughing so hard because it sounds like it's from a time that he had a giant mole on his face or was a double agent

Honestly I love younger short haired Tom but I feel like his newer shaggy look fits his age so much better. He has fair British skin and doesn't seem like he uses moisturizer often (I say with love), and I think the transformation in looks has helped him age handsomely. I find Professor Hiddleston incredibly sexy as well- I am curious how he would look if he went completely short and cleanshaven again. I'm sure he'd still be gorgeous.

I really really loved when he had the darker hair and a bit of a beard back in I think the first Avengers era like here. I love that comic con panel where basically all the fans obsess over him and one calls him a beautiful man, and it throws Chris Evans off and he's like "I'm just lost in Tom's glow, he is so beautiful!"

I have to say the short period during Loki filming... his hair dyed black, long, but shaven....really looked good on him as well.

Reactions: 2
Look I love the man, but his goat-tee era is the least appealing for me!
I get it, it definitely has a more menacing and satanic quality. I actually prefer the goatee type beard much more with the dark hair than with his natural color, but overall I agree that completely shaved or full floof beard are better suited for him.

I have to say the short period during Loki filming... his hair dyed black, long, but shaven....really looked good on him as well.
I think we can all agree the man doesn't have a bad look. It's all just a spectrum of sexiness from mild to unbearable

He looks so unfairly good during this panel, especially after like 30-35 minutes or so it basically all devolves into Tom questions and Tom fangirling which the other panelists seem to find it very amusing. My favorite part is at 38:36 where a woman tells Tom how beautiful he is and Chris Evans (who btw I also love and is freaking adorable and gorgeous) completely stops listening and has no idea what question is asked of him so he just starts also fangirling over Tom:

Reactions: 1
I cannot say how many times I have seen this video. I actually felt a bit sorry for Tom after he got like fourth question in the row I love the part where he says: "I just don´t have the cleavage to pull it of."...and Chris silently says "Yeah, he does."

What is also interesting in these old videos is the amount of prediction we get....like Tom talking about Loki getting a love interest, or kid Loki, Lady Loki....

Since things have been rather slow today, let me give you a this gem to brighten your day

Reactions: 4
Is it possible he may be filming....something...after all? I know it is weird nobody would notice but hey, Tom is a master of all moles so who knows.

Reactions: 1