Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say this - the love you feel for your child is different from any other kind of love you have experienced - not better but different. You will see that - I think it often takes people by surprise. But it should be everyone’s choice as to whether they want to undergo the hardships which also accompany parenthood.

Reactions: 2
He was very aware, she even included some of those snarky comments on a stand up show, allegedly.
Honestly, this is second hand stale gossip as I'm talking about something from 2016-ish and I'm not even part of that fandom, though something I was told and googled about.

https://www.celebitchy.com/487031/i...ris_evans_baby_or_does_she_just_have_the_flu/

I hate HATE the collective misconception that all you have to aspire in life, in your late 30s and being a woman, is getting married and contribute to the overpopulation of the world. Society tries to put, women mostly, in such a tight box, I don't fit in that nor do a lot of people.
Don't take me the wrong way, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with wanting marriage and kids, the ladder actually I'm not opposed to, but it irks me to my core that so many people want Thomas to settle down just because he is 40.
I'm ranting, I know I am, but come on! Who are we to dictate what another human wants to do with their goddamn life. It's no ours to live, we have no say in it nor we are supposed to feel entitled to deliberately misconstrued their lives based on our personal conception of what we expect OUR lives to be and project that on to others.

Zawe said she wanted kids. Thomas said he wanted kids. Whether that's still the case or how or when they are to come about having said offspring is for them to decide.
I just find it funny that some people, not here thank goodness, are pushing the narrative and the need for a Hiddles-Baby as their lives depended on it.

End off rant....I'mma go hide in my dark bachelorette corner, well past my mid-30s, day drinking and flustered

View attachment 844775
Please, please don't go hiding anywhere as I would like you to be my president 🤩
Team no kid over 30 here too, and I don't want any.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I hate to be the one but I just got home from work and.....I just voted for People´s choice awards again. Keep voting, guys so he can get at least something and hopefully to get Tom from his hiding (seriously what does he do whole week? :D )

Reactions: 4
I hate to be the one but I just got home from work and.....I just voted for People´s choice awards again. Keep voting, guys so he can get at least something and hopefully to get Tom from his hiding (seriously what does he do whole week? :D )
I remember to vote today! I'm proud of myself!
Look, I really do want to know what he does, for sure it'll be better than my mental image where he lies on his couch in his undies, eating cheetos and watching 90-day Fiancée's marathon
(That's not an accurate representation of what I think he does but it's funny non the less)

I just hope that he decides to go to the PCA ceremony, regardless if he wins or not, although him winning, specially on the male category will make my heart happy.
It's only a MONTH AWAY FROM NOW!!!

Reactions: 3
Look, I really do want to know what he does, for sure it'll be better than my mental image where he lies on his couch in his undies, eating cheetos and watching 90-day Fiancée's marathon
(That's not an accurate representation of what I think he does but it's funny non the less)

I just hope that he decides to go to the PCA ceremony, regardless if he wins or not, although him winning, specially on the male category will make my heart happy.
He can sit on my couch all day, I wouldn´t mind :D

I think on 9th November the votes count double so it may be important to remember. I honestly think the male TV star will go to the Rock (however, I have no idea what he did on TV?). He is massively popular. However, if Tom could upset, that would be great. I think Loki has a chance in that "bingeworthy" category, however silly it sounds :D It tears me apart that I send all votes to Loki and forgetting about Lucifer but. Lucifer has also a massive fandom so it will be fine.
And I still would like to see the results then, who got more votes....him or Antohy Mackie because I really think Tom IS more popular among MCU fans but that is probably just my (pretty big, about 50 people) but still pretty small similarly thinking group (we also think that Sebastian Stan would have been better Captain America but historically, in the comics, they both, Bucky and Sam had the shield so we´ll see)

Also, with the end of the year coming up (like, seriously, it was 2019 recently, what the hell happened to 2020 and 2021?), TES is getting, hopefully, closer.

Reactions: 1
I am slightly ashamed to admit I've been voting every day with two different emails :oops:

I actually love this image except replace cheetos with Muesli and 90 Day Fiance with some BBC special. Keep the part about him in his underwear though.

Did anyone see that Jonathan Majors is hosting SNL in a couple of weeks and Taylor Swift is the musical guest? I wonder if they will trade stories about Tom when they meet 😂😂 When is Tom going to host??? Can't he do it to plug TES before it comes out?

• Haha
I am slightly ashamed to admit I've been voting every day with two different emails :oops:
Don't be, I have 7!!!! :ROFLMAO:
When is Tom going to host??? Can't he do it to plug TES before it comes out?
I literally asked this to my friend yesterday. Like it could be fun to see him 'out of his element'.
I'm sure he can be crazy, stupid, hilarious.
Definitely something I would want to see

• Heart
As someone who is about to have a baby I absolutely hate when it is assumed having a family is the only acceptable way to be part of society
However, it is what most of people think. You can argue that you are normal human being too, but you will lost the fight, so be it. I won't be wasting my time proving something to people who mean nothing to me. What is the point?

As for Tom, I don't understand obsession and insisting that a couple get married, then have kids. It is not only Tom related, because I've see that happening to my friends. Who made you in charge of other people's life? What exactly do you know about their aspirations and goals in life? What they want, can or cannot do, why are you planning life of another person?
Btw, I meant 'you' in general. 😂

But it should be everyone’s choice as to whether they want to undergo the hardships which also accompany parenthood.
I am sorry to quote you Yupps, but you just wrote one thing I cannot get over: "If they WANT to undergo". I know we aren't predominantly native English speakers and sometimes what we write is not what we really meant.
However, it is so privileged to assume that people WANT and DON'T WANT something. There are people who don't want something, but also there are people who CAN'T have something.

With that I'll return to the main topic here, and things that matter like voting. I forgot to vote yesterday.

Did anyone see that Jonathan Majors is hosting SNL in a couple of weeks and Taylor Swift is the musical guest? I wonder if they will trade stories about Tom when they meet 😂😂
To be a fly on a wall there....

I am sorry to quote you Yupps, but you just wrote one thing I cannot get over: "If they WANT to undergo". I know we aren't predominantly native English speakers and sometimes what we write is not what we really meant.
However, it is so privileged to assume that people WANT and DON'T WANT something. There are people who don't want something, but also there are people who CAN'T have something.
All I meant is that the choice of becoming a parent should be up to each individual. I’m quite aware that not everyone can, having myself gone through years of infertility treatment. I’m very sorry if I said anything to upset someone.

Last edited:
All I meant is that the choice of becoming a parent should be up to each individual. I’m quite aware that not everyone can, having myself gone through years of infertility treatment. I’m very sorry if I said anything to upset someone.
You're right it should be up to the individual the sad part that as the others have mentioned is that society sees a norm of having children. My decision changed on a dime, (I lost my first early on and now I help others that have been through the same and I feel that's a taboo subject in society too) and now I'm Mom to a lovely little one. But I have friends that had many kids , ones that couldn't and ones that chose not to (and instead rescues horses). I don't think you upset anyone x

ones that couldn't and ones that chose not to (and instead rescues horses).
Rescuing horses or other animals is also good cause in life. I happen to know people who got sick of humankind, moved to some middle of nowhere, and opened shelter for animals. It is fulfilled life, too.

• Heart
Rescuing horses or other animals is also good cause in life. I happen to know people who got sick of humankind, moved to some middle of nowhere, and opened shelter for animals. It is fulfilled life, too.
That would be me in a few years, lemme tell ya! But I will have goats, loads and loads of goats....and a few dogs....and a couple of chickens.

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I've already wondered what he's doing all week. Ok, maybe he's already shooting White stork or preparing Loki2 as a producer.

Don't be, I have 7!!!! :ROFLMAO:
I have 3....plus facebook 😳
I truly found my people 😂

Random note going back to the Chris Evans/Jenny Slate thing about her being pregnant- if I remember his fandom was absolutely vile to her when it came out that they were dating especially because I think she had just ended a marriage and people thought they had an affair- and also they probably would have been rude to anyone he was dating. Was she purposely trolling the fans by making it sound like she was pregnant?

Yes, I honestly think he really does work hard on Loki S2. From what I heard about it, that was and still is, a real passion project with Tom giving it all.
I know we would love him to see doing something else (and maybe he does, he really could be a spy with the ability not to show for a week and then pop up randomly :D ) but I kind of understand that as EP, he wants to know about every aspect of the production. When he talks about Loki show, he keeps saying "We", as he really has it as a collaborative project.
Those antis taking Tom´s word about his "they took only 5% of my ideas" seriously only shows how they don´t really know Tom´s dedication to projects he works on, especially Loki AND how he always credits everybody around but himself.

Those antis taking Tom´s word about his "they took only 5% of my ideas" seriously only shows how they don´t really know Tom´s dedication to projects he works on, especially Loki AND how he always credits everybody around but himself.
Did people really comprehend it in the wrong way? Wow! Amazing!
All he said was he had so much ideas for the show and only 5% of those were accepted, and he hopes he'll be able to contribute more in the second season.

Was she purposely trolling the fans by making it sound like she was pregnant?
Yup, she was! She found it funny
Did people really comprehend it in the wrong way? Wow! Amazing!
All he said was he had so much ideas for the show and only 5% of those were accepted, and he hopes he'll be able to contribute more in the second season.
The thing here is that the EP is more in charge of the funding of the production whereas the producer is the one that oversees the day to day.
He might have had ideas but what needs to be considered here, and we don't know, is if the 'ideas' he pitched were over the already written and in development scripts or changes over it. That's important.
For some reason, I'm under the impression that he was on boarded as an EP AFTER production started and when all decisions we already made or aligned: Pre-Production vs Production vs Post Production
So he might have had ideas or opinions but he never mention in which stage of production he pitched them. THAT'S the key factor.
Also, in case you want to know a little bit more about the EP role here is a good read: