Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Zawe was attending an event on Friday, the same night Tom was spotted at the art event. They might have attended both together or she went to the Versace event and he went to the art fair…we’ll never know (or will if everyone asks those OP on Twitter if she was with him 🤣)

View attachment 814022
Maybe a photo from the art event?

Reactions: 1
Apparently Zawe was attending an event on Friday, the same night Tom was spotted at the art event. They might have attended both together or she went to the Versace event and he went to the art fair…we’ll never know (or will if everyone asks those OP on Twitter if she was with him 🤣)

View attachment 814022
I think it’s strange we didn’t see any pictures come out of the art event! According to tumblr the festival was around the corner from this Versace thing so it’s possible they attended both or he left early? No idea.

I really like her coat but I really don’t understand why she only picks loose garments instead of form fitting, she has a decent body but she never seems to show it off. Very long sleeves too..can’t see if there’s a ring but doesn’t look like it. I don’t think they’re engaged at this point.

I would not pay further attention to this tweet, as 1 retweet's and no question/answer tweet. Sorry!
This is also from Friday night- the guy never said where they were though and it doesn't look like he's answering.

I will say, the Tom fans that immediately rush to his defense to be like HE NEVER SCOWLS HOW DARE YOU, YOU MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING are a little much. Tom is a human being, and he may have even been wearing a mask. Maybe he was having a bad moment, maybe he has resting witch face. I don't like how some of his fans infantilize him and make him sound like he can do no wrong. He's not a walking rainbow puppy powered by a beam of sunshine coming out of his ass, he's a person with multiple facial expressions. His fans are too much sometimes.

Reactions: 3
This is also from Friday night- the guy never said where they were though and it doesn't look like he's answering.

I will say, the Tom fans that immediately rush to his defense to be like HE NEVER SCOWLS HOW DARE YOU, YOU MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING are a little much. Tom is a human being, and he may have even been wearing a mask. Maybe he was having a bad moment, maybe he has resting witch face. I don't like how some of his fans infantilize him and make him sound like he can do no wrong. He's not a walking rainbow puppy powered by a beam of sunshine coming out of his ass, he's a person with multiple facial expressions. His fans are too much sometimes.
Did you ask?

Reactions: 2
Did you ask?
Nah I don't like to post on twitter or tumblr, jsut my own personal preferences, and it looked like some other people had already asked him. I don't know why but I feel weird if I see a mention of Tom somewhere and I immediately go "where was it?? Who was there?? Give me details!" I feel like if he wanted to include more details he would have in the original tweet and it could be a privacy issue.

I think it’s strange we didn’t see any pictures come out of the art event! According to tumblr the festival was around the corner from this Versace thing so it’s possible they attended both or he left early? No idea.

I really like her coat but I really don’t understand why she only picks loose garments instead of form fitting, she has a decent body but she never seems to show it off. Very long sleeves too..can’t see if there’s a ring but doesn’t look like it. I don’t think they’re engaged at this point.
I was going to say the same (but didn't want to be accused of picking on her). She wears some odd things and they really don't fit her. She has got a decent figure and wore a lot of form fitting stuff pre Doctor Who and she was slightly more curvy then so no idea why she changed her style. No I don't see a ring

I doubt that if he was there he went unnoticed. I mean, Getty Images were taken so it was, I assume, a big deal. If he was invited he should've been photographed too

I was going to say the same (but didn't want to be accused of picking on her). She wears some odd things and they really don't fit her.
I don't understand her sense of style nor why she picks those clothes but I guess she likes what she wears, otherwise she wouldn't. Right?
I think she has a great body and would be able to pull so many pieces off yet she seems to stay away from form fitting garments and I don't see why

Reactions: 3
I doubt that if he was there he went unnoticed. I mean, Getty Images were taken so it was, I assume, a big deal. If he was invited he should've been photographed too

I don't understand her sense of style nor why she picks those clothes but I guess she likes what she wears, otherwise she wouldn't. Right?
I think she has a great body and would be able to pull so many pieces off yet she seems to stay away from form fitting garments and I don't see why
Yes I imagine he wasn't at the Versace one or there would have been pictures, I think you're right about that. So either he was at the art show and left before the other event, or he wasn't there and that tweet was a lie because the person saw Zawe there. I wonder if pictures from the art show will surface eventually.

I was going to say the same (but didn't want to be accused of picking on her). She wears some odd things and they really don't fit her. She has got a decent figure and wore a lot of form fitting stuff pre Doctor Who and she was slightly more curvy then so no idea why she changed her style. No I don't see a ring
Yeah her body is pretty nice, certainly nice enough to not wear giant dresses and coats all the time. I get if it's her style but I just think it would be nice if she mixed it up a bit and picked something that showed off her shape a little more? Like there's nothing wrong with her dressing how she wants, it's just not my personal aesthetic.

For some reason thinking about Tom flying under the radar at these events makes me think of this tiktok:

Well who knows what was happening on Friday night! 😄. The art exhibit ended at 8:00 and the Versace event (which took place literally across the street) seemed to be later. Maybe he wasn’t invited? Or maybe he went to the art exhibit and she went to the party? Maybe something will come out eventually. Or not! Hope they both had a good time anyway.

Yeah Zawe was at the art fair. Just no pics of Tom. Likely to come out later!
This actually seems to be a DIFFERENT art exhibit or at least she was there on two different days because the guy who posted it said it was today. Also she's wearing a completely different outfit. Definitely don't see a ring on that finger though!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone want a laugh?
Travelling home from holiday and stopped for lunch. My Mother ordered the tomato soup, it arrived and she put her spoon in and pushed it back and forward then tasted it and said "It's like passata with basil..... it's just a bowl of sauce"!!! Well I started laughing 😂, serious uncontrollable laughter with tears streaming down my face recalling the bowl of sauce conversation and there it was. I explained to my Mother back in the car which she said was ironic given a conversation with a friend earlier. ...... given my reaction and the ensuing explanation to the manager that basically my Mum had been given a hot bowl of passata we got our lunch for free. I think the manager was mortified (I didn't explain about Mr H to the manager!).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone want a laugh?
Travelling home from holiday and stopped for lunch. My Mother ordered the tomato soup, it arrived and she put her spoon in and pushed it back and forward then tasted it and said "It's like passata with basil..... it's just a bowl of sauce"!!! Well I started laughing 😂, serious uncontrollable laughter with tears streaming down my face recalling the bowl of sauce conversation and there it was. I explained to my Mother back in the car which she said was ironic given a conversation with a friend earlier. ...... given my reaction and the ensuing explanation to the manager that basically my Mum had been given a hot bowl of passata we got our lunch for free. I think the manager was mortified (I didn't explain about Mr H to the manager!).
That's amazing! See, that's how normal people react to being served a bowl of sauce. I was thinking about if someone gave me a bowl of just alfredo sauce and I want to vomit just thinking about it 😂

In case anyone wants to skip the useless Daily Fail article and just see the man we're all here to see:
49287767-10101233-image-a-78_1634491281835.jpg

He looks REALLY REALLY handsome but I do wonder why he has permanently adopted this "smiling without smiling" look that he has in most recent pictures. He does have it in old pictures too but I feel like we see it a lot more now. He's trying to smize but he looks more like he's puzzled by this newfangled device that takes a photo. And with the hands clasped in front I feel like he's going to recite a poem. He still looks hot though! So sleek and I love his shoes. Ugh can he wear a suit.

Reactions: 4