Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Acouple of nice days. Tom obviously enjoying himself and for good cause as well! :)

In grey!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I ask myself the same question, where are his "wife and child"?
And usually the partners are also photographed. Especially when children are present.
The English paparazzi are merciless.
Most likely Torilla didn't have time to take any photos!🤪
---

Oh my God what a stupid fuss!
If they are already married, they could have another baby.

Saw a clip from Jill Scott’s podcast and Tom refers to Zawes parents as “the in-laws” maybe they are married 😍

Reactions: 2
The podcast is on Spotify. It is lovely to hear Tom´s voice. I love how they refer to him (well...) as a superhero :D

Another day another outing
Seeing that little foot is seriously the cutest thing in the whole world. Tom is looking GOOD I can’t believe how much more youthful he looks with the short hair!

Dancing Tom again! 🕺

To all the people who have said “we want this Tom back, where’s the dancing Tom from 2014!” Well there he is, so let’s stop complaining about how he’s changed so much and isn’t “our Tom” anymore 😂😂 He’s the same guy, he’s just more cautious and protective as he should be if you’ve seen some of the absolute jerks in this, and all, celebrity fandoms!

Love seeing him thrive ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seeing that little foot is seriously the cutest thing in the whole world. Tom is looking GOOD I can’t believe how much more youthful he looks with the short hair!

To all the people who have said “we want this Tom back, where’s the dancing Tom from 2014!” Well there he is, so let’s stop complaining about how he’s changed so much and isn’t “our Tom” anymore 😂😂 He’s the same guy, he’s just more cautious and protective as he should be if you’ve seen some of the absolute jerks in this, and all, celebrity fandoms!

Love seeing him thrive ❤
Dare one suggest that he is happy in his life right now?😊

• Heart
So much for big interviews and photo sessions :( I hope they will at least release the trailer soon. It may also mean SAG strike is coming. Maybe it would force studios for deals (especially Netflix which is apparently blocking everything)

• Sad
Reactions: 1
For those who had problems with Spotify, the Jill Scott´s podcast with Tom is on traditional youtube site as well. I just can´t get enough of it. It was also filmed, as the dance part is online as well, so I do hope we can get a video eventually :)