Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom has two series coming up. That we know about
But are we sure that these are going to pan out? Though I'm hopeful for this to be true, we've seen this in the past. Things being announced and then falling through the cracks and never hearing about these 'projects' again.

Re shoot will be too much now wouldn’t it? I presume he is heavily in Loki S2…
It would mean and immense re-work and if they were to go down that route or even CGI-ing his face off, that would also entail a loooooot of time and that may mean that the September release date a bit unrealistic.
i would probably wait if he is actually guilty (however it looks bad).
In a perfect world, the production company would stand on the 'Innocent until proven guilty' hill, however with Disney and their 'clean-cut' façade I wouldn't be surprised if they cut him off and pretend they never were associated with him in the first place. I guess is a waiting game.

Reactions: 1
I just saw an Ad for Disney+ and they showcased bits from both Loki and Secret Invasion.
I think they did a better job styling his hair on S2. The bit wasn't long but it didn't look as greasy and disheveled as in S1

Reactions: 2
We have a date for Secret Invasion....June 21st!!!!

Yes, I was just going to post it here. Finally. It was supposed to be out originally in April or May, I think.
I know there were rumours about Tom being in it but I don´t really care tbh, because I am excited about this show on its own.
Also, when this one is out, I do hope we will hear about Loki S2 something soon as well

here’s Daddy Tom again ☺

1662D9BB-B62A-4C65-AC77-A29F7E5C3233.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It seems that the Loki S2 September release is still on. Let´s hope :)

In another news, while googling Tom today, I found out Taylor Swift broke up with yet another boyfriend. I swear I wouldn´t even know who she was if they wouldn´t constantly dragged Tom´s name into articles about her everytime she breaks up with someone.

• Haha
It seems that the Loki S2 September release is still on. Let´s hope :)

In another news, while googling Tom today, I found out Taylor Swift broke up with yet another boyfriend. I swear I wouldn´t even know who she was if they wouldn´t constantly dragged Tom´s name into articles about her everytime she breaks up with someone.
And some people now believe she would return to the arms of TOM.
As if he would take back a girlfriend who publicly embarrassed him with a song😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry to burst your bubble but I think this maybe pointing to another direction

We have been following this for weeks but said nothing since we have still no idea what is going to happen. It may not affect Loki at all. It is Loki show, not Kang show. And I am sure we all want to see it as soon as possible.

On that matter, God forbid I am excited for Tom´s show on Tom´s forum.

Big Beasts are out with first episode. It does sound great and they mention Tom in a nice way but ...also the mention of Kobras makes me unwilling to watch (I have a panic fear from snakes). So I will just trust them :D

Someone found out that his current IG location is “Greece”. So is Zawe’s. Looks like a family vacation maybe? 😊 Lucky them!