Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or a honeymoon? I mean they could already be married
She is not wearing a wedding ring. This can be seen in the photos of Zawe Daily that can be seen on Twitter. In any case, Zawe was still in London 23 hours ago (or so it seems to me!).

Reactions: 1
She is not wearing a wedding ring. This can be seen in the photos of Zawe Daily that can be seen on Twitter. In any case, Zawe was still in London 23 hours ago (or so it seems to me!).
No those “new” pictures which have emerged are from a few months ago. If you look carefully you will see that they come from November, January and February - which is why she’s all wrapped up in heavy winter coats. They were taken by paps who I weren’t able to sell them I guess. As to why they are (or were) in Greece 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just because not much is going on right now (hopefully soon!). Makes me smile every time :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well, the writer´s strike is on :( Not sure how it will affect Tom´s projects. Loki had reshoots in February so I guess that one is done (unless they iwll try to work around Majors but my guess is they have been working on it for a while anyway and a rumour is the trailer will be out sometimes in May), but The White Darkness is Apple+ so it is possibly getting delayed if they won´t agree on something soon. The Night Manager, theoretically, is UK production so it may not mind? I wouldn´t be surprised if Tom went back to theater again if this is the case (and I would finally go there! :D )
Anyway, let´s wait and see what happens.

However, something to laugh about cos this is funny :D

• Haha
Double treat!
I don´t know how Tom does it but he always manages to get an adaptation of a book I never read or heard of. I mean, I read, I read a LOT and I absolutely love Stephen King and read already about 20 books but again, did not really read or even heard about this oen.
But as I understand, it is a story, not a full book so there may be a problem because except Shawshank, I did not really read any of his shorter stories.
I read it is pretty intense and Mike Flanagan is talented as hell (however his last show on Netflix was not as universally praised as others) so I am excited.
Also, Mark Hammill with Tom? This needs to happen for the promotional tour itself :D

Yes, and finally something other than LOKI. I hope he becomes evil.
Yes, and finally something other than LOKI. I hope he becomes evil.
Whereby that could be interesting, LOKI vs Luke, Tesseract vs lightsaber.😀

• Haha