Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, it works even without Tom doing live appearances (however he is very missed :D ) but there is something new here. Featuring Kevin :D

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Life of Chuck starts filming on October 16 šŸ˜„

The Alabama Gulf Coast has been the backdrop of many movies big and small, but thereā€™s no better way to welcome the spooky Halloween season than with a Stephen King movie.

Gulf Coast Media confirmed today that filmmaker Mike Flanagan will shoot his third Stephen King adaptation, ā€œThe Life of Chuck,ā€ in various locations around Baldwin and Mobile counties. The production is anticipated to begin filming Oct. 16 and run for approximately four weeks.

According to the local booking agency, 1,000 extras are needed for the film in a range of ages from 11 years old and up. The bulk of the extras are needed for two large crowd scenes to be filmed in Baldwin County.

Flanagan is a writer and director with 18 writing credits and 19 directing credits. According to his IMDb his latest movie, ā€œThe Fall of the House of Usher,ā€ is in post-production. His previous Stephen King adaptations are ā€œDoctor Sleepā€ and ā€œGeraldā€™s Game.ā€

If you are wondering what the movie is about, a great preview is the book itself. According to StephenKing.com:

ā€œThe Life of Chuckā€ is three separate stories linked to tell the biography of Charles Krantz in reverse, beginning with his death from a brain tumor at 39 and ending with his childhood in a supposedly haunted house.ā€

There are several Hollywood articles regarding the movie and Flanaganā€™s script. According to online reports, actors Tom Hiddleston and Mark Hamill are attached to the film. Like many movies filmed in the area, this means keeping your eyes on high alert for actors at your local favorite restaurants.

Last edited:
  • Wow
First reviews are in and so far so good. It lingers around 80% which is good, given how everybody is jumping on hate bandwagon lately.
Most of them praise Tom, Owen and that they have the buddy chemistry.
I am stull curious how it will do back in November. The producerĀ“s interview sounded promising, either for Season 3 or Loki going forward. It would give Tom a time to do something else and keep Loki :)

Anyway, I still hope the strike could end still during the course of S2 so we may at least get some live appearance, however Tom will be filming in Alabama after the Comic-Con in NY

Reading reviews it seems most people are pointing out how Tom has found even more layers and sides to Lokiā€¦this sounds brilliant

I loved it so much! Tom was fantastic, I am still amazed how big range he can show in the role...the confusion, desperation, even the humour...and he did run a lot. I cannot imagine how physically demanding this must have been.

I certainly did not expect to happen *so much* in the opening but then again, this is second season so no need to introduce something.

Loved the score and the design of the TVA.

Tom and Owen are my new favourite duo

I have seen the first two episodes (at a fan event, best night in a long time!) and they're so good!

I have seen the first two episodes (at a fan event, best night in a long time!) and they're so good!
Yes, there was a screening here as well but I did not get there (heard about it too late :( ) But I heard it was dubbed anyway and I prefer to watch it in English, of course.

Iā€™m so happy Natalie Holt is still doing the music. The whole first episode was wonderful

Tom is killing it this season. He looked fantastic, hus acting was top notch and him and Owen deserve more seasons together.

Reactions: 2