Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the SAG strike is over after the premier so we can get some promo content
I will be honest I don’t know how these strikes work. Will Tom be asked not to do any promo even though he may want to? We all know how he adores Loki so I can’t see him not doing nothing

He can't, it would be against SAG rules if he is a member. He can do interviews but not talk about his work at all.

Reactions: 1
Maybe they did pre-record some stuff, also maybe already during filming so there is hope we won´t be left totally dry.

I just hope he can work on the other projects he has planned, as he can work around (like British production or independent studios). I guess we just have to wait and see.
But I do miss his live appearances. It is great to get occassional photo but I keep rewinding the Soccer Aid podcast where he was absolutely charming.

Reactions: 2
That is unexpected. I know there are certain exceptions for conventions but this is straight during Loki so it is not a coincidience. Surely he cannot openly promote or talk about it, can he?
Curious how this goes.
But it also means new material and him being in the US must mean something....maybe filming soon? Independent productions can go on when allowed...

Also, vote for Tom here for "sexiest new dad" :D

That is unexpected. I know there are certain exceptions for conventions but this is straight during Loki so it is not a coincidience. Surely he cannot openly promote or talk about it, can he?
Curious how this goes.
But it also means new material and him being in the US must mean something....maybe filming soon? Independent productions can go on when allowed...
looks like Life of Chuck has received it’s waiver to film!

https://x.com/hollowcrowned/status/1701656584169087264?s=20

there have been reports that it is to start in October in Alabama

Damn, you are fast! :D I was just going to post that. The sad thing is that Tom would be in the middle of promotion right now but the good thing is that they have probably a lots of behind the scenes stuff to release.
They say all the good things...Sophia swooning over Tom in the suit (who wouldn´t!), more Loki and Mobius, Tom hugging people...damn, I am just hyped right now.
And it, indeed, looks great. if S2 is as good as S1, I will be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Somehow, I am losing count :D But this one has even more new scenes. I am excited about the "interrogation" scene, cos I heard great things about it. Btw., embargo for reviews should be lifted on October 3rd (I think)