Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you think the conversation went?

Gi: quick Tom we need to take a picture of this pizza stand that we’ve been gifted
Tom: ok but what can I do to make me seem quirky?
G: I don’t know you’ve got your glasses on haven’t you?
T: that’s not enough! What one of our obsessions have we been forcing on our children this week?
G: umm skateboarding, marvel and guitar
T: I’ll grab some action figures and stuff them in my pocket for maximum quirkiness.
G: Ok let’s take the picture quick I almost declared that as an ad in all that confusion.
Savage 😂

Reactions: 5
The irony of being paid to advertise ocados roast for £10 when she's spent months plugging Roast in a Box for what £70?!!

And yes, those potatoes are how everyone does them surely? The secret is to toss them in the colander so they're crumbly and the oil covers more.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a fan of her latest book, its feels like she is exploiting her kids. So nice to write letters to them for when tbeh are older but dont put them in a book amd sell it for more money!
Ok maybe tbe letters to herself are a good idea but feels like it cpuld just be a blog post.

Do they need to monotise everthing?!

Reactions: 9
Not a fan of her latest book, its feels like she is exploiting her kids. So nice to write letters to them for when tbeh are older but dont put them in a book amd sell it for more money!
Ok maybe tbe letters to herself are a good idea but feels like it cpuld just be a blog post.

Do they need to monotise everthing?!
To be fair...they've been exploiting the kids for years now!!

Reactions: 10
I’m late to this, but HOW can Tom Fletcher be allowed to meet and rehearse with his band members? Are we not still in a national lockdown where only essential keyworkers can go to work?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She had a face full of professional makeup this week again too

So Joe bloggs can't get a haircut, but as a celeb you can do what you like.

It's ridiculous. Photo shoots do not need to happen during a pandemic lock down.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why the f**k would your husband try on your cardigan? Just why? Never mind any other item of clothing. Hold on though - let’s get a picture - hang on - it didn’t happen if we don’t post it to Instagram! We’re so fun and quirky. Sweet and gentle Jesus 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why the f**k would your husband try on your cardigan? Just why? Never mind any other item of clothing. Hold on though - let’s get a picture - hang on - it didn’t happen if we don’t post it to Instagram! We’re so fun and quirky. Sweet and gentle Jesus 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t get the point of the picture tbh. It’s just a cardigan?? so it’s lols that a man would try on something marketed to women?? Or lols because he looks stupid.. well he does doing that pose yeah.

it just screams “look at us we’re so different” but it’s so try hard. Again: it’s just a cardigan??

Reactions: 10
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him wearing a woman’s cardie really, I know of men who buy women’s jeans as they fit better it’s no different to women buying men’s clothing but I don’t get the need to post about it, he looks like an idiot!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him wearing a woman’s cardie really, I know of men who buy women’s jeans as they fit better it’s no different to women buying men’s clothing but I don’t get the need to post about it, he looks like an idiot!
I could not care less if he wants to wear woman’s clothes from head to toe. I just don’t get that they felt the need to photograph it, make a deal of it and post it online 🤷🏻‍♀️ They are just so annoying!

Reactions: 7
I could not care less if he wants to wear woman’s clothes from head to toe. I just don’t get that they felt the need to photograph it, make a deal of it and post it online 🤷🏻‍♀️ They are just so annoying!
They want to appear relevant but this photo does the opposite

Reactions: 2
I know this is crass but I'm shocked they still have sex! They're such a sexless couple and I know it comes with years of being together but they're both so young. And now they just act like friends. I know we wouldn't see their private moments or anything and this comment is making assumptions but you know when you see a couple and they just have that chemistry. They don't!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.