Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is crass but I'm shocked they still have sex! They're such a sexless couple and I know it comes with years of being together but they're both so young. And now they just act like friends. I know we wouldn't see their private moments or anything and this comment is making assumptions but you know when you see a couple and they just have that chemistry. They don't!
they seem like really really good mates and that’s lovely but I agree I don’t see a spark between them.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m still cringing that I used to fancy Tom. Not in the early days, round the “Above the noise” stage. Shaking my head 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I dont get why she is a parenting expert. Her kids are too young for us to see if shes actually any good. Id rather have someone whose kids arw a bit older 😂

Reactions: 11
I also don't trust parenting advice from someone with money to throw at problems. She checked herself into a hotel for a break when Buzz was a newborn. That's about as relatable as Clemmie and her buying a leather jacket for after the birth to slim back into

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I quite enjoyed the pod this week and I’m not a fan of either Gi or Richard and Judy.

Reactions: 1
I find the lack of transparency in their ads insulting to my intelligence at this point - I know you're not all *oh so excited* about The Masked Singer that you've decided to make your own masks! Give me a simple "Check out The Masked Singer finale tonight x" and piss off.

Reactions: 7
I find the lack of transparency in their ads insulting to my intelligence at this point - I know you're not all *oh so excited* about The Masked Singer that you've decided to make your own masks! Give me a simple "Check out The Masked Singer finale tonight x" and piss off.
Didn't watch it, what was he do an ad for? I unfollowed both of them, they gave me such rage!

I also don't trust parenting advice from someone with money to throw at problems. She checked herself into a hotel for a break when Buzz was a newborn. That's about as relatable as Clemmie and her buying a leather jacket for after the birth to slim back into
To be fair, she went with Tom on tour when Buzz was newborn so they were staying in a hotel.

A lot of over privileged stuff in her book about when Buzz was newborn massively annoyed me but she didn’t just bugger off to a hotel on her own :LOL:

To be fair, she went with Tom on tour when Buzz was newborn so they were staying in a hotel.

A lot of over privileged stuff in her book about when Buzz was newborn massively annoyed me but she didn’t just bugger off to a hotel on her own :LOL:

Er I'm sure she did. I've got the book somewhere, I'll find it if I can. But she struggled so she booked into a hotel, it wasn't part of Toms touring. I remember reading it and being a bit wtf. It was after they went to the hospital if I remember right. The tour they were there 2 weeks, but this was for a night or something.

Reactions: 10
The way Gi says hello in stories is so annoying, especially when it's hello multiple times

Er I'm sure she did. I've got the book somewhere, I'll find it if I can. But she struggled so she booked into a hotel, it wasn't part of Toms touring. I remember reading it and being a bit wtf. It was after they went to the hospital if I remember right. The tour they were there 2 weeks, but this was for a night or something.
Yeah you are right. I remember a friend telling me that she got her book after having her son and one of the tips was book into a hotel if it all gets too much.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah you are right. I remember a friend telling me that she got her book after having her son and one of the tips was book into a hotel if it all gets too much.
Nothing a mother to a baby born at the start of a pandemic could relate to more tbh 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We've all got a few hundred quid to just go and stay at a random hotel when we've had enough. Mother and parenting guru my bleeping arse.

I've had a look through her book trying to find the hotel thing but I can't find it at all?

Is Happy Mum, Happy Baby the right book? The only mentions of 'hotel' I can see are from when she has Buzz while Tom is on tour

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.