Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See her brothers been caught out posting old pictures on Instagram while actually in Dubai 😡
Absolute vile set of people. His girlfriend had her mates posting about her aswell making out she's in the UK. Look at his Instagram, report every bleeping undeclared advert, there's a lot of them. Scum of the earth these lazy, immoral influencers. Another one who uses a child for money for money. It was only the other day he was posting about the bloke from Towie who killed himself due to financial problems the pandemic has caused and he's off laughing at the people buying his stuff and swiping up to buy tit so he gets commission. Lying, cheating, fame hungry, immoral scumbag.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I wonder if giovanna will be writing letters to her friend kandice Barber whilst she’s in prison?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just read the dinosaur that pooped Christmas to my child, it was a present in my defence, I can't see it taking more than a few days to actually write it, the time consuming element would be the illustrations which he doesn't do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I was just reading this story and I thought that was Tom and Gi in photo the background! I wouldn't be happy about that being out there if I was them.

How do they know each other?
And toddler beakers on the table? At Tom and Gi's? Is thatGi top left?

Reactions: 2
Definitely at Tom and Gi’s. The black and white picture on top left looks like an old headshot of Gi’s.

this sort of thing

F4271137-CF64-4009-B58B-F01941AB1D0C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Oh yeh that does look like them in the pictures behind! How embarrassing!

Reactions: 3
I hadn’t heard of Kandice Barber but just googled it and HO-lyyyy hell!!

it’s absolutely SICK to get with a 15 year old 🤢 I am 25 but I wouldn’t even look twice at one, they’re still little boys!!

Reactions: 3
That's got to be Tom and Gis house? That canvas is Tom and gi top right and gi top left
On another Daily Mail article and other news sites they have used that picture and blurred Tom and Gi's picture out of the background. Someone in the DM has dropped the ball there.

Reactions: 4
Bet damage limitation is going through the roof at their house what with Gi being a baby podcaster and kids tv presenter and Tom writing kids books! hahahahaha! Got to be at theirs who else would have a superhero, 80's fancy dress party and have massive pictures of themselves! Is that Carrie bottom right of the framed pic? They have those shutters too!

Same doors and wall colour too!

On another Daily Mail article and other news sites they have used that picture and blurred Tom and Gi's picture out of the background. Someone in the DM has dropped the ball there.

Daily mail has blurred it on the article but if you click through the photos it comes up in full. Is she their friend, or the ex boyfriend?

Bet damage limitation is going through the roof at their house what with Gi being a baby podcaster and kids tv presenter and Tom writing kids books! hahahahaha! Got to be at theirs who else would have a superhero, 80's fancy dress party and have massive pictures of themselves! Is that Carrie bottom right of the framed pic? They have those shutters too!

Same doors and wall colour too!

This was a photo of her with an ex boyfriend and she's been married 4 years, so this must have been when buzz was small, pre building work maybe?

Reactions: 2
I was just reading this story and I thought that was Tom and Gi in photo the background! I wouldn't be happy about that being out there if I was them.

How do they know each other?
who would have a picture like this of themselves up on the wall?! Such a narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.