Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading the Kandice Barber story and I thought I recognise that guy but lots of guys dressed like that a few years ago. I even thought how pissed off would you be that they hadn’t blurred that picture!

Reactions: 3
I was just reading this story and I thought that was Tom and Gi in photo the background! I wouldn't be happy about that being out there if I was them.

How do they know each other?
That’s In the kitchen, on the kitchen island before they got it knocked through!

1BE25B92-9EF2-44AB-B045-C12D5BFB1424.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sorry I know it’s serious but bleeping hell that framed pic in those photos is terrible 🤣🤣🤣 I would be mortified having a black and white posed serious portrait of me up in my house for all my friends to see

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s In the kitchen, on the kitchen island before they got it knocked through!

View attachment 410046
That’s really strange as the photos aren’t the same 🤷‍♀️ Similar, but definitely not identical. Tom is looking straight at the camera in the KB picture, but is kissing (eating?!) Gi’s face in this one. How odd!

Reactions: 1
Yeah it is. Back in my Mcfly obsessed days, I remember those pictures in the background being posted on forums I use to go on
Me too lol I think it’s a 3D style one it kinda changes if I remember rightly lol

That’s really strange as the photos aren’t the same 🤷‍♀️ Similar, but definitely not identical. Tom is looking straight at the camera in the KB picture, but is kissing (eating?!) Gi’s face in this one. How odd!
It’s a 3D style one it moves

Reactions: 3
No practically about it. Manipulating and grooming a child and then having sex with that child.
Lets not forget if this was a man and a 15 year old girl it would be called rape.
Shes a pedophile rapist.

Reactions: 8
To be fair to them you can't control what your friends do ? Are they still friends with her now ? There are photos of lots of people I was friends with in my 20s on Facebook etc but Of one of them did something illegal now it wouldn't make me a bad person ?

I did want to say though my god what a faff over her birthday. I am one who thinks it's nice to make an effort and celebrate someone's birthday but it's her 36s not a milestone. My friend just turned 40 and made less fuss than she is having.

How much would that pizza van have cost ?? Surely you would only hire that for a party when you had lots of people to have pizza ? Not 2 adults and 3 kids ?

A photoshoots, 4/5 cakes ? Enough already .

Reactions: 15
I don't thibk anyone is saying it makes them bad people for what their (probably ex) friend has done. Just bad press for them at the mo.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.