Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She struck me as extremely intelligent, very self-aware, calculating and fully clued-up on how to play the game while in the castle. I felt at times that I was the only person in the country who thought the choosing of the s-club record as a “treat for everyone” wasn’t an act of kindness but rather a premeditated way to endear herself to the voting public. Along with the ridiculously over the top thing with her nose which again was designed to get people saying what a considerate mum she is and so on and on and on, I mean never in all the years of this show has there ever been a secret signal to family that was less subtle. Kudos to her, her husband and their team as she will probably earn a lot of money on the back of it after the carefully crafted picture that’s been painted of her, him and their life. She could write a book...oh wait there
When she came out she said there wasn’t a subtle signal she could do that her children would understand. Her children are older than mine but my 4 year old would understand if I said to him when I rub my ear, that’s my way of saying hello to you! She definitely knew what she was doing placing herself as mother of the camp even though the majority of them were older than her.

Reactions: 15
She struck me as extremely intelligent, very self-aware, calculating and fully clued-up on how to play the game while in the castle. I felt at times that I was the only person in the country who thought the choosing of the s-club record as a “treat for everyone” wasn’t an act of kindness but rather a premeditated way to endear herself to the voting public. Along with the ridiculously over the top thing with her nose which again was designed to get people saying what a considerate mum she is and so on and on and on, I mean never in all the years of this show has there ever been a secret signal to family that was less subtle. Kudos to her, her husband and their team as she will probably earn a lot of money on the back of it after the carefully crafted picture that’s been painted of her, him and their life. She could write a book...oh wait there
I wouldn’t say intelligent, definitely calculating and self aware. Her explaining to the camp that it’s Catherine or Duchess not Kate Middleton was enough proof of her lack of intelligence she’s also from the same circle as the Towie lot and let’s be honest most of them don’t have brain cells sooooo.... hahahaha

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t say intelligent, definitely calculating and self aware. Her explaining to the camp that it’s Catherine or Duchess not Kate Middleton was enough proof of her lack of intelligence she’s also from the same circle as the Towie lot and let’s be honest most of them don’t have brain cells sooooo.... hahahaha
Ugh god yeah I remember her doing that/ as if she had the inside scoop on royal etiquette. Next she’ll be advising us that we shouldn’t address the Queen as Liz

• Haha
Saw another post from her on another instagram page saying how hard it is juggling being a mum and working. I can imagine it is, but most mums don't have millions of pounds in the bank and can't rely on private childcare whenever they need it 🙄

Reactions: 13
Didn't it occur to her or anyone that she hasn't been Kate Middleton since she got married? She's been a Fletcher since she got married so why would it be different for Catherine.

Reactions: 5
I so agree with her being calculated. Most people who watched IAC didn’t know her before so didn’t know how much she sells her children’s privacy for any AD going.

She somehow gets away with it because people say ‘oh but at least they’re talented in their own right!’. Well surely that’s worse? They already have millions so the AD’s aren’t keeping a roof over the head. It’s just greed.

Also, why does she have to do stories every single day just of her sat at her desk writing. Is it for the “I don’t know how you do it, you work so hard!” comments.

Reactions: 10
Her last sickly sweet stories about her boys packing to go away hit the nail on the head for me why she irritates me so much, she thinks they're the first kids on the planet to pretend to go on holiday, you can see the pride in her whole entire face - and yes it's cute, cute for the parents, it's not groundbreaking child behaviour in the way she seems to think. Can you imagine being related to them - you go to Tenerife they'll be going to elevenerife

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I assume they have been gifted that huge wooden castle in his latest story with him thanking not on the high street?!!!

Reactions: 6
I assume they have been gifted that huge wooden castle in his latest story with him thanking not on the high street?!!!
Yes I would assume so and not put #gifted...and the comments on it "you guys are parent goals" these people think all the freebies mean they're good parents, this makes people feel like they're not as good or try to match it spending money that the Fletcher's who can afford it spent nowt

Reactions: 8
Her last sickly sweet stories about her boys packing to go away hit the nail on the head for me why she irritates me so much, she thinks they're the first kids on the planet to pretend to go on holiday, you can see the pride in her whole entire face - and yes it's cute, cute for the parents, it's not groundbreaking child behaviour in the way she seems to think. Can you imagine being related to them - you go to Tenerife they'll be going to elevenerife
Elevenerife 🤣🤣🤣 so true!

Reactions: 3
I've had such a surge in anger today with different celebs all being gifted really expensive stuff, all of them could afford to buy it if they wanted to, but didn't. Raging.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe they have let them have that castle just before Xmas! I don’t let my kids have anything in the run up to Xmas even if it was gifted. Spoilt much .

She needs to tell her brother Mario that no one is interested in him and he needs to stop riding her coat tails. He is bleating about how lonely he felt when he became a house husband. Your choice, lazy git. I suppose he will soon have a book out about it. Yawn!

She needs to tell her brother Mario that no one is interested in him and he needs to stop riding her coat tails. He is bleating about how lonely he felt when he became a house husband. Your choice, lazy git. I suppose he will soon have a book out about it. Yawn!
he looks like my uncle who went through drug recovery and is now hitting the gym to compensate

Reactions: 2
Yes I would assume so and not put #gifted...and the comments on it "you guys are parent goals" these people think all the freebies mean they're good parents, this makes people feel like they're not as good or try to match it spending money that the Fletcher's who can afford it spent nowt
It really annoys me that both Fletcher’s try and get around the #gifted rules by just saying thank you to whatever company gifts them.

It really annoys me that both Fletcher’s try and get around the #gifted rules by just saying thank you to whatever company gifts them.
I had this discussion with my friend last night. She kept saying “but they’re not being paid to post about it” doesn’t matter, if you are sent anything you put AD Gifted at the beginning of your caption. Also how do we not know they aren’t being paid to show this?

I had this discussion with my friend last night. She kept saying “but they’re not being paid to post about it” doesn’t matter, if you are sent anything you put AD Gifted at the beginning of your caption. Also how do we not know they aren’t being paid to show this?
LOLLLL at Gi’s insta story of the castle this morning with a very clear #GIFTED 😄 morning Gi 👋🏼 I’ve never minded the Fletchers but I can tell 2021 is the year I might have to press the unfollow button! That said, I can’t wait for the Christmasaurus movie to come out - does anyone know if it’ll be next year? I wonder if it would have been this year had it not been for Covid! Haven’t seen Tom mention it in aaaages (hint hint if you’re reading)

Reactions: 8
LOLLLL at Gi’s insta story of the castle this morning with a very clear #GIFTED 😄 morning Gi 👋🏼 I’ve never minded the Fletchers but I can tell 2021 is the year I might have to press the unfollow button! That said, I can’t wait for the Christmasaurus movie to come out - does anyone know if it’ll be next year? I wonder if it would have been this year had it not been for Covid! Haven’t seen Tom mention it in aaaages (hint hint if you’re reading)
I unfollowed them both during the final if I’m a Celeb, I just knew it would be nothing but ads

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.