Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with the oldest having a "Dr Who obsession" in time for the NY special
I mean of course he just went and looked out a shirt and bowtie completely unprompted!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I got up earlier than the kids I'd enjoy it not video myself pulling stupid faces whilst panning around to show off my house 🙈

Reactions: 7
They make out like looking after their children is literally total hell with no joy at all involved. They need to give it a rest.

Also interesting on one of Gi’s recent posts she said her boys rarely listen to her. Who’s fault is that? They obviously let them do what they want with little discipline and then they whinge cause it’s hard. Maybe if you have them some consistent boundaries you might get to sleep a bit and they might cooperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They seem the type of parents who won't enforce any discipline because they're worried about 'stifling creativity' or something. They're only setting the kids up for a fall later in life when they can't adjust to any kind of structure.

Reactions: 10
They make out like looking after their children is literally total hell with no joy at all involved. They need to give it a rest.

Also interesting on one of Gi’s recent posts she said her boys rarely listen to her. Who’s fault is that? They obviously let them do what they want with little discipline and then they whinge cause it’s hard. Maybe if you have them some consistent boundaries you might get to sleep a bit and they might cooperate.
You have said what I have been trying to get the words for for a while. They are such a contradiction. All they do is moan about how hard it is to have kids, but portray themselves as the pinicle of parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think one of the most annoying things about her is that she can't be bothered to caption her stories for disabled people. Even the Hinch can manage it, so why she can't I don't know.

Reactions: 12
They seem the type of parents who won't enforce any discipline because they're worried about 'stifling creativity' or something. They're only setting the kids up for a fall later in life when they can't adjust to any kind of structure.
All this! Each to their own for parenting of course but these sorts of parents drive me nuts; no consistency / boundaries / routine (that they show anyway - thinking of all the late nights / kids in their bed when they feel like it or Tom and Gi on their floors / Buddy making cakes at 11pm) but then moan when their kids run them ragged.

Reactions: 10

You know the type, Mother Earth, PTA, cake baking, fancy dress making stepford wife who’s precious son coul never possibly bully another child.

Reactions: 13
I think one of the most annoying things about her is that she can't be bothered to caption her stories for disabled people. Even the Hinch can manage it, so why she can't I don't know.
I'm not even hard of hearing but I love captioned stories! My phone is permanently on silent and I'm using scrolling through while sat with my husband or on my break in work and I don't bother with headphones. If a story isn't captioned I skip past it.

So apart from being inclusive it would also help with her engagement on Instagram.

Reactions: 24
I've just had to skip all her stories! she was boring to watch in the castle and it's boring to listen about it too

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely one of those parents who thinks she’s above everyone because she’s a Mam. Insufferable

Reactions: 11
Right lads can anyone tell me what I’m not seeing about her roast potatoes and why Tom feels the need to make a song and a dance about them every pissing time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right lads can anyone tell me what I’m not seeing about her roast potatoes and why Tom feels the need to make a song and a dance about them every pissing time.
Also why isn’t he posting the recipe when loads of people are asking?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.