Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot even imagine having to upload as much as these two do its ridiculous and screams narcissim. I've not had instagram for over a year and my life is so much better just not trying to take the perfect pic all the time, being able to go somewhere and not having to prove you are there. Just exhausting how they live their life having to constantly look like a perfect family. Dont know why they are so popular nothing relatable about them at all.

Reactions: 8
Regarding taking down the tree...for the past two years they have been in the Caribbean about now 🤔

Reactions: 5
Regarding taking down the tree...for the past two years they have been in the Caribbean about now 🤔
I wondered if they are heading away somewhere...why else would they be taking the decorations down so quickly!?? 🤔(Specially if they love Christmas so much)🙄

Reactions: 7
I love Christmas, my Dec's go up first weekend end of Dec/last of Nov. From December 1st, I wear christmas clothes. My tree is down today and the clothes are packed away! I like it all down and away before new year to start the new year fresh. Everyone's different. What tier are they in?

Reactions: 6
I love Christmas, my Dec's go up first weekend end of Dec/last of Nov. From December 1st, I wear christmas clothes. My tree is down today and the clothes are packed away! I like it all down and away before new year to start the new year fresh. Everyone's different. What tier are they in?

They're tier 4. So they didn't meet up with family Christmas day. And for once I actually believe they didn't. Them and Carrie posted so much I think it would have been obvious if they'd broken the rules. They might be going away "for work" mind.

Reactions: 5
It must be exhausting having to think every day of ways to make yourself look cool and quirky, especially when they are just naturally boring middle class fuckers without an ounce of personality!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It must be exhausting having to think every day of ways to make yourself look cool and quirky, especially when they are just naturally boring middle class fuckers without an ounce of personality!
I know it’s bad but they just remind me of when Michael Bluthe in Arrested Development fell for that “quirky” woman and it turned out that she just had severe intellectual disability.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the Dr Who stuff is tedious now, do you want freebies? Do you want your kids in TV? The constant tagging of Dr Who is weird?

Reactions: 3
All the Dr Who stuff is tedious now, do you want freebies? Do you want your kids in TV? The constant tagging of Dr Who is weird?
I've thought that, they are definitely after something keep tagging them and going on about it

Reactions: 3
Tom has just brainwashed/cloned the kids into a mini him, what films they like, what they wear, being in a band, full on controlling narcissist behaviour. I really don't like Tom.

Reactions: 26
Tom has just brainwashed/cloned the kids into a mini him, what films they like, what they wear, being in a band, full on controlling narcissist behaviour. I really don't like Tom.
I don’t like him either, and never liked him in McFly all those years ago. He just tries too hard to be quirky when he’s a middle class twit.
He’s exactly the type of parent who I can imagine saying things like “we’re a Doctor Who family, aren’t we guys!!!???” in a condescending tone, when someone mentions that their kids don’t all like the same thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think that comes from years of his parents dragging him and carrie to Disney every year. Whole Disney family thing, which they continued with their kids.

I don't understand a 6 and 4 year old being that into doctor who. They can't have barely seen it? Totally pushy parents trying to make their kids quirky.

Suddenly even more happy for mine to be marvel, fortnite, Anime, gaming nerds. (I know nothing about any of these topics and have to nod and smile!)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.