Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell imagine thinking you're superior to everyone cos you can make a crispy potato

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe they “paid” (I think it was gifted) for Roast in a Box again... £150 for 4 people...

The box has Roast Potatoes, Carrots, Sprouts, Parsnips, Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets, Gravy, Yorkshire pudding and Turkey Crown ... £150!!! I calculated it as £7.69 to buy all that from Tesco right now with the exception of the Turkey which is £10-20 either way, does not value up to £150

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe they “paid” (I think it was gifted) for Roast in a Box again... £150 for 4 people...

The box has Roast Potatoes, Carrots, Sprouts, Parsnips, Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets, Gravy, Yorkshire pudding and Turkey Crown ... £150!!! I calculated it as £7.69 to buy all that from Tesco right now with the exception of the Turkey which is £10-20 either way, does not value up to £150
If they did buy it, they really are mugs. Imagine how many people £150 could have fed.

Reactions: 5
Don’t have 3 children and then whinge non stop about having 3 children. I realise it must be a lot of work but stop publicly moaning about your children. It’s become suuuuch a big online trend. It makes me so annoyed, particularly as me and my husband desperately want children and all I see online is people whinging about spending time with their kids.
Sorry to respond so late to this post as i'm a bit late to this thread but i understand how your feeling....i feel the same as i am lucky enough to be a mother but its been a long and dofficult journey to get there...
I feel very blessed and i acknowledge the hard work but like they say no pain no gain and you can't just cherry pick the good bits the edited highlights and try to project this perfect image to the world on the one hand and then have the audacity to complain i.e yeah kids the struggle is so real...
Like she and tom made those kids into the centre of their universe i.e everything revolves around them (little king syndrome)
and then they complain that they have no life/boundries!
Well duh its not rocket science give them an inch and they'll take a mile but then its always the same with entitled parents i'm sorry but they are greedy they want to be special and get free stuff and lots of attention but then you are bringing your kids up in the full glare of the media eye so you kind of relinquish your familys privacy to a certain extent your peace of mind (because its a bit intrusive) and also your kids will be pawns in the media industry (fodder) so kid yourself not instagrammers and influencers your not doing it for the kids your doing it because you need to feel special and need validation so don't blame your kids blame yourselves!!
Sorry to hear about your struggle it touched me i've also had many miscarriages and difficulty conceiving so i feel your pain and i'd just thought i'd send you a little info on what helped me finally realise my dream of having a daughter.
My suggestion is do a little research on spirit babies thats what finally worked for me..also chinese medicine and i know it seems a bit out there but maybe even consult with psychic or tarot card pratictioner or astrologer/white witch (some people can really feel the future if you will and can offer advice or support) be open to all avenues (i did eventually because the convential route just didn't work and it changed my life).
Also try En myo inositol it seems to have worked for a lot of people.
Good luck

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also i found this fertility bracelet online it also is highly recommended?
Also sorry for maybe oversharing or giving too much unsolicited advice but your story spoke to me and i thought i'd take a risk and send you the info anyway just in case!!
So i have my fingers crossed for you. ❤

Also i found this fertility bracelet online it also is highly recommended?
Also sorry for maybe oversharing or giving too much unsolicited advice but your story spoke to me and i thought i'd take a risk and send you the info anyway just in case!!
So i have my fingers crossed for you. ❤
Sorry that was supposed to be added to the previous post!!
I'm not really on the ball today:)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Why are the stockings hung up? Is it just me that puts them away after Christmas day?
Our stockings are part of the decorations, they go up at the start of December and get taken down with the tree in January. That's how my mum always did it so now I do the same and so does my brother and his family.

I do think some people just hang them up on Christmas eve and then they get put away after Christmas day because they are just for presents to go in.

Reactions: 4
It feels like every other thing one of them posts at the minute references her being a Queen or the castle or I'm A Celeb in some way. Get over it, everyone's forgotten about it for another year.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the stupid faces she pulls in her photos too. Ugh they are such an annoying family!

Reactions: 6
I wondered if Gi herself may be on Masked Singer. Then that would explain ITV basically choreographing her win - so that when she appeared, unmasked, people knew who she was and it's another way for ITV to justify bringing her "on board" in 2021

Reactions: 5
Oh don't worry plebs they have another 43 trees other than this one and they start Christmas in October #QuirkyYawn

I defended them on this thread a year or so ago. Totally over it now. I can't work out if I like someone and then realise they're all the same...or I like them and then they realise how to earn the dollar and become all the same.

Either way it's boring and I've very few people I have followed and felt the same way about for longer than 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.