Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was boring on I'm a Celebrity and Nigel's Baby Club/Toddler Club episodes are so much more entertaining and engaging than hers.

Reactions: 9
There's no way she's worth more than him... he'll still be making royalties from McFly's songs (and the many other songs he's written for other artists), his kids books are massive and then there's the book they've written together. She's written a few chick lit books and has a podcast - I can't imagine that pays anywhere near as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There's no way she's worth more than him... he'll still be making royalties from McFly's songs (and the many other songs he's written for other artists), his kids books are massive and then there's the book they've written together. She's written a few chick lit books and has a podcast - I can't imagine that pays anywhere near as well.
Yeah, I don’t think she has more money than him - these worth numbers never are accurate to how much the person actually has or earns!

Reactions: 2
All I could think about watching that video of her laughing while sledding was how horrible she is in real life

• Angry
Reactions: 6
God she's a boring cow. Just listened to her stories. They are both cancelled. Irritants.

Reactions: 1
Some days she captions, most days she doesn't bother. It's bloody rude tbh, doesn't take much effort to put captions on her stories and make them accessible to all.

Why isn't she showing his face in that latest photo, the one where he coincidentally found Tom's suit jacket from when he was a kid, they really do try hard to be quirky 🤔

Reactions: 3
Gi reminds me of Charlotte in Sex and the city 2 with her children. Do you think she ever snaps and tells them to go to their rooms?

When she put on Instagram about Max drawing on the wall and sofa, you could tell she was fuming but was trying to laugh it off like ‘ha ha isn’t he a creative little thing?’

Gi reminds me of Charlotte in Sex and the city 2 with her children. Do you think she ever snaps and tells them to go to their rooms?

When she put on Instagram about Max drawing on the wall and sofa, you could tell she was fuming but was trying to laugh it off like ‘ha ha isn’t he a creative little thing?’
I’m a pretty gentle parent and if my child drew on the wall they’d be told off. Not filmed. I just don’t get it.

Its an addiction to fame and the likes that they end up posting stuff that is outrageous or just preplanned hilarious footage- the dr who stuff. They are both successful people and could just post a few bits a week to keep their profile up and increase sales of their work/ tv stuff. But its just constant and it is now boring. She is riding the back of this queen of the castle so is posting more for new followers but surely they must be like ???? 🤯

I see she has posted that she has added a few new chapters to her letters on motherhood book for its paperback release. No doubt they will be about how hard lockdown has been for her 🙄.

Reactions: 2
The cake? Yeah I don't reckon they paid. I reckon her got in touch with the bakery, and they "gifted" it

See her brothers been caught out posting old pictures on Instagram while actually in Dubai 😡
Disgraceful 😡😡

I see we're starting with the Avengers being pushed onto the kids stuff...
The oldest "dressed" as Tony Stark and the Thor hammer being placed on the youngest while he sleeps!!
Doctor Who "obsession" didn't last long after the new years special did it...? 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.