Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember this. And far from me to defend them but this was something a follower had sent to them and he was surprised by the connection. But yes, he was pleased when he saw it.
Oh I must of missed the bit about a follower I thought he was saying it

I also think it’s weird that they did Buzz and Buddy (two very complementary, American, similar names) and then... Max. Like, it sounds fine as a three when you say it, but I expected them to choose another complementary name. Maybe even Benjamin/Ben?

It’s like if you named your three daughters Poppy, Primrose and then Carol. One is clearly not like the others! I’m sure they wanted to avoid it sounding twee but like, Buzz and Buddy was already bleeping twee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How annoying must it be to be their kids? Can’t even dive straight into their hot chocolates cause dad makes them hold all their cups together and take a photo. Cant grab the waffles, have to do it when dad says when he’s got the perfect overhead shot. Can’t play with dad without him stopping and making them pose for a selfie. How boring. They’ll grow to resent this for sure.

Reactions: 21
How annoying must it be to be their kids? Can’t even dive straight into their hot chocolates cause dad makes them hold all their cups together and take a photo. Cant grab the waffles, have to do it when dad says when he’s got the perfect overhead shot. Can’t play with dad without him stopping and making them pose for a selfie. How boring. They’ll grow to resent this for sure.
He’s insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve always enjoyed her podcast so am pretty shocked to hear so many who’ve met her have found her rude. Interesting!

There’s privileged and then there’s calling your dad your driver as he drags you through the snow.

Reactions: 7
There’s privileged and then there’s calling your dad your driver as he drags you through the snow.
I thought the exact same when I watched that. Was he really shouting ‘driver go faster’ 😳 . I have 3 kids pretty much the exact same age as Buzz, Buddy and Max and although they have their moments as all kids do his kids just strike me as really rude! Obviously not their fault though as their dad just laughs and films them so they think it’s fine to speak that way!

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed the connection between the children of influencers and the amount of drawing on walls and furniture that occurs? Do they not think oh if I didn’t spend all my time talking to my phone then maybe I’d be supervising my kids and they wouldn’t have the opportunity to be drawing on the walls!!!!

• Haha
That'll be the "essential work" she was dolled up for the other day then.

So glad to see these celebrities putting their lives on the line, working hard to do this crap in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 16
That'll be the "essential work" she was dolled up for the other day then.

So glad to see these celebrities putting their lives on the line, working hard to do this crap in the middle of a pandemic.
Yeah they obviously need the money from Hello. God they are disgusting.

Yeah they obviously need the money from Hello. God they are disgusting.
It makes me sick. How many people haven’t worked in a year? And she’s mixing with god knows how many people and being paid because it’s her birthday- not even a major one. Who is she? Married to the singer of a band who couldn’t even get 5000 people to subscribe to their streaming service.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It makes me sick. How many people haven’t worked in a year? And she’s mixing with god knows how many people and being paid because it’s her birthday- not even a major one. Who is she? Married to the singer of a band who couldn’t even get 5000 people to subscribe to their streaming service.
But she’s THE FIRST Queen of the CASTLE don’tcha know, v v v important 🧐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She s got a net worth of bloody £5 million😣
and chin features is worth £3.8 million.off

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
But she’s THE FIRST Queen of the CASTLE don’tcha know, v v v important 🧐
I really hate that this happened. The most undeserving title. Has totally put me off watching future series of I’m a celeb. She was the most mundane contestant and clearly the whole thing was manipulated. Sigh 😔

She s got a net worth of bloody £5 million😣
and chin features is worth £3.8 million.off
Seems pretty ridiculous that she’s now “worth” more than him. I can’t stand either of them but in fairness to Tom, he’s a talented songwriter and musician. (I’m on the fence about his abilities as an author). I’m not being misogynistic but all she’s done is rode on his coat tails 🤷🏻‍♀️. Also, any need for the article about her £400,000 engagement ring 🤦🏻‍♀️? They’re so obnoxious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I really hate that this happened. The most undeserving title. Has totally put me off watching future series of I’m a celeb. She was the most mundane contestant and clearly the whole thing was manipulated. Sigh 😔

Seems pretty ridiculous that she’s now “worth” more than him. I can’t stand either of them but in fairness to Tom, he’s a talented songwriter and musician. (I’m on the fence about his abilities as an author). I’m not being misogynistic but all she’s done is rode on his coat tails 🤷🏻‍♀️. Also, any need for the article about her £400,000 engagement ring 🤦🏻‍♀️? They’re so obnoxious.
Maybe because they’re married they’ve took his money into account and the house? To say that her net worth is that?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.