Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they look really similar. What sets them apart is Mario puts too much effort in and looks fake and Gi puts no effort in and looks like a scruff bag at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Of course you are Tom. 😴

Cue posts of him in a few days in an orange T-shirt, blue shorts and spiky hair saying eat my shorts. 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How about you tell him to put the catapult away and you put your phone away and you focus on his maths work for 30 minutes together?

Stop selling your children and grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She was stunning on her wedding day! Then she became a mum and slowly morphed into worzel gummidge because kids are just so hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was stunning on her wedding day! Then she became a mum and slowly morphed into worzel gummidge because kids are just so hard!
Oh, please. She doesn't look bad. I don't mind that she doesn't dress up just for insta, like Danny's wife seems to do, for example.

Reactions: 9
How about you tell him to put the catapult away and you put your phone away and you focus on his maths work for 30 minutes together?

Stop selling your children and grow up.
And why isn't he doing his work at the expensive blue desk they have been showing off?!!

Reactions: 8

Of course you are Tom. 😴

Cue posts of him in a few days in an orange T-shirt, blue shorts and spiky hair saying eat my shorts. 😴😴
FFS. How about being a parent? He's not your mate, Tom. He's your son. If by any chance you want him to be successful in life, put your big boy pants on and set some boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
FFS. How about being a parent? He's not your mate, Tom. He's your son. If by any chance you want him to be successful in life, put your big boy pants on and set some boundaries.
Sadly, he almost certainly will be a success. Because nepotism :sleep:

I hope they have some sensible people in their lives who support them in developing their own interests, passions and personalities. I hope they grow up into perfectly respectful people (but shy and retiring types) with perfectly respectful jobs (but run-of-the-mill ones that Tom and Gi can't brag about). Oh, and they all love rap music, or horror movies, or weight-lifting. Essentially *anything* outside of the McFly/Disney/Doctor Who brand that Tom is trying so hard to push onto them. There's nothing wrong with any of those things in isolation, but it's so blatant that they aren't exposed to a variety of music, movies or interests - they're exposed to What Tom Likes and are clearly rewarded for liking it too.

You'd think there'd be the odd post like "Buzz is obsessed with bloody Old Town Road and keeps making me find it on Youtube" or "I don't know what on earth Mega Gengar is but Buddy won't stop talking about it" - nope. They're not allowed to be individual humans, they have to be literal extensions of Tom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can we just talk about how irritating she is on The Baby Club, her singibf voice is terrible and she somehow manages to come across at patronising even on that!
Yes yes yes!!! I have to turn it off if she’s on it!! I can’t work out what she’s trying to do with her singing voice, she’s clearly trying too hard and trying to show off her singing voice. Like who sings kids nursery rhymes like that?!

Reactions: 6
Yes yes yes!!! I have to turn it off if she’s on it!! I can’t work out what she’s trying to do with her singing voice, she’s clearly trying too hard and trying to show off her singing voice. Like who sings kids nursery rhymes like that?!
God yes this!! That horrible swoop she does onto certain words like in ‘the baby club-yyyeaaahhh’ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I hope they have some sensible people in their lives who support them in developing their own interests, passions and personalities. I hope they grow up into perfectly respectful people (but shy and retiring types) with perfectly respectful jobs (but run-of-the-mill ones that Tom and Gi can't brag about). Oh, and they all love rap music, or horror movies, or weight-lifting. Essentially *anything* outside of the McFly/Disney/Doctor Who brand that Tom is trying so hard to push onto them. There's nothing wrong with any of those things in isolation, but it's so blatant that they aren't exposed to a variety of music, movies or interests - they're exposed to What Tom Likes and are clearly rewarded for liking it too.

You'd think there'd be the odd post like "Buzz is obsessed with bloody Old Town Road and keeps making me find it on Youtube" or "I don't know what on earth Mega Gengar is but Buddy won't stop talking about it" - nope. They're not allowed to be individual humans, they have to be literal extensions of Tom.
10000%

I mean, Tom has pushed his Disney obsession onto his kid so much to the point of saddling the poor kid with a totally ridiculous and unusable name.

I thought they were great back in the day before they got fame hungry and when they announced his name was Buzz I was dumbfounded. I had thought they seemed so normal. It was my first red flag 🚩

Reactions: 13
10000%

I mean, Tom has pushed his Disney obsession onto his kid so much to the point of saddling the poor kid with a totally ridiculous and unusable name.

I thought they were great back in the day before they got fame hungry and when they announced his name was Buzz I was dumbfounded. I had thought they seemed so normal. It was my first red flag 🚩
I remember once him referring to there names as buzz (lightyear), buddy (the elf) and max (the dog from the grinch) and he was proud that they were all Disney/Christmas related 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I remember once him referring to there names as buzz (lightyear), buddy (the elf) and max (the dog from the grinch) and he was proud that they were all Disney/Christmas related 😱
I remember this. And far from me to defend them but this was something a follower had sent to them and he was surprised by the connection. But yes, he was pleased when he saw it.

Reactions: 5

I think Max is going to be the rebel of the family and I can't wait!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.