Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got ID’d for a delivery before Christmas I’m 44 it made my year!!

Also I can not believe they sent a Roast in a box to the Willis family who could have easily bought their own! I know they obviously have to do so many posts to oblige whatever contract they have but they could have easily run a giveaway to ask people to nominate someone to receive it that may not have the luxury of being able to do it them selves.
I tried to look on line to see how much their boxes were but their site has crashed due to high demand !!!
but they’re not even claiming it as some sort of PR relationships the cheeky swines, just acting as if the company deserves a ‘special shout out’

get out of here fletchers, we all know how tight you are

Reactions: 7
Sainsburys did with me once. Was in my mid 30's and had to online shopping cos I had an operation on my hand. When I answered the door the delivery guy asked me if my parents were in 😂😳 when I told him I had ordered it he didn't believe me and had to show him my driving licence as proof 🙈
Our asda delivery never asks. I must look ancient 👵🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The lack of transparency with Ads is very annoying. Most people I follow are very good at marking Ads clearly.

Reactions: 10
The lack of transparency with Ads is very annoying. Most people I follow are very good at marking Ads clearly.
I commented once on Toms post when they got given the mud kitchen. One of their stupid followers said they weren’t being paid to show it, so don’t need to put AD. Yes they do, and how do we know they’re not being paid??

I commented once on Toms post when they got given the mud kitchen. One of their stupid followers said they weren’t being paid to show it, so don’t need to put AD. Yes they do, and how do we know they’re not being paid??
Their followers are one of the most annoying things about them - one of the most sycophantic comment sections I've ever seen. No wonder they have such massive egos.

Also, I know I'm being picky here, but I'm not particularly interested in 'love and positivity to all who need it xxx' or 'trying to lighten the mood xxx' posts from someone who has nominated herself Queen of Motherhood but has nothing to say about impoverished children in this country. Can't really make 'it's ok for mums to struggle' your tagline if you're not willing to discuss the reasons WHY some mums struggle and criticise the systems that exacerbate those struggles. They're both either massive tories or are too spineless/selfish to voice their opinions in fear of losing bookings.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just don't get how him and Danny hanging out is classed as "work" fgs. We are in a lockdown.

Reactions: 8
Their followers are one of the most annoying things about them - one of the most sycophantic comment sections I've ever seen. No wonder they have such massive egos.

Also, I know I'm being picky here, but I'm not particularly interested in 'love and positivity to all who need it xxx' or 'trying to lighten the mood xxx' posts from someone who has nominated herself Queen of Motherhood but has nothing to say about impoverished children in this country. Can't really make 'it's ok for mums to struggle' your tagline if you're not willing to discuss the reasons WHY some mums struggle and criticise the systems that exacerbate those struggles. They're both either massive tories or are too spineless/selfish to voice their opinions in fear of losing bookings.
They are massive tories I had a Twitter argument with Mario last election time due to the tripe he was sharing and how he would never vote labour cos they would steal his inheritance via tax etc

• Wow

Total Tories!I wonder why she didn't comment on the Free School Meal issue.

Reactions: 6
They are massive tories I had a Twitter argument with Mario last election time due to the tripe he was sharing and how he would never vote labour cos they would steal his inheritance via tax etc
I've no doubt Mario is a tory, but I get the feeling Tom and Gi don't really pay much attention to politics. Can't really see them as torys, though.

I've no doubt Mario is a tory, but I get the feeling Tom and Gi don't really pay much attention to politics. Can't really see them as torys, though.
Pay no mind to Mario. He is an attention seeker and spotlight hogger. He is trying to cash in on Gi’s IAC win.

Reactions: 2
I do have a couple of friends who literally know nothing about politics. It’s shoved in our faces so much that I’m surprised they can escape it but I guess some people just aren’t bothered.

I’ve just had a look at Mario’s Twitter - what an absolute bellend! Moaning about the government when he voted them in - can’t make it up!

Reactions: 5
I do have a couple of friends who literally know nothing about politics. It’s shoved in our faces so much that I’m surprised they can escape it but I guess some people just aren’t bothered.

I’ve just had a look at Mario’s Twitter - what an absolute bellend! Moaning about the government when he voted them in - can’t make it up!
He is one of those people who will say anything just to appear intelligent.

Reactions: 4
Pay no mind to Mario. He is an attention seeker and spotlight hogger. He is trying to cash in on Gi’s IAC win.
Oh, absolutely. I've only checked his SoMe once, out of curiosity, and he blocked me for writing under the _one_ non-gifted photo out of hundreds, that "this is the only photo you haven't gifted". He doesn't like being told actual facts, I suppose. No surprise there.

Is it really essential work that tom and mcfly meet up in person at the moment?

And I see MrsG has posted a photo of Marcus Rashford with a quote rather than push her own opinion. I think if they were political opinionated we'd all hear about it so my guess is unless something directly benefits them they won't bother

Anyone see the lastest post of the home school setup. Someone’s already called them out in the comments saying it’s showing off there privilege when so many are struggling 😡

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen their setup. I think it’s really tone deaf to share that when it’s all over the news how much some families are struggling. Schools trying to get laptops to families who have nothing.

Tom and Gi need to stop complaining it’s hard right now. They’re a joke.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen their setup. I think it’s really tone deaf to share that when it’s all over the news how much some families are struggling. Schools trying to get laptops to families who have nothing.

Tom and Gi need to stop complaining it’s hard right now. They’re a joke.
Where’s the smallest kid? With the nanny?

It will just make followers feel not good enough. They’re a disgrace

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.