Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got asked for ID in my Sainsburys shop the other day when I didn’t order alcohol (I don’t drink!) I asked why & they said it’s a new policy that only a person over 18 can place the order

Reactions: 1
they’ve sent a roast in box to the Willis’. I’m so fed up of the fletchers i’ve had to unfollow - they are just so privileged.

Reactions: 7
they’ve sent a roast in box to the Willis’. I’m so fed up of the fletchers i’ve had to unfollow - they are just so privileged.
I really didn't want to not like Matt and Emma, but Emma in particular is really irritating me now. Why can they not just privately message them? Are they bragging when people are losing their jobs etc? Is it an ad?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
These people are millionaires and are getting this bleeping excited about roast potatoes in a box, I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
who genuinely thinks when their kids are having a happy meal to put not only put the box over their head but also to take a picture? Bit weird.

Plus fast food on friday isn’t a new concept Tom. In my house growing up we always had a fast food on a Friday because as my wise mam once said in a frustrated fit of rage “you can get to duck if you think I’m cooking for you gang of swines on a Friday after a week of working and getting you to school in one piece.” ❤❤😂
I’m adopting that motto in my house!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really hate when parents film their kids drawing on walls and furniture, I know all kids do it but I just hate to see parents filming it.

Why would she film him actually doing it? Why not get the crayons out of the kids hands straight away so they can't make it worse? My first instinct would not be to film. Put your bleeping camera down!!!!

Reactions: 13
I really hate when parents film their kids drawing on walls and furniture, I know all kids do it but I just hate to see parents filming it.

Why would she film him actually doing it? Why not get the crayons out of the kids hands straight away so they can't make it worse? My first instinct would not be to film. Put your bleeping camera down!!!!
Maybe look after your kids instead of constantly filming yourself and them.

Reactions: 9

I know!! When she put the picture up I thought, fair enough kids draw on walls. But then to actually film it!!!
Here's an idea...take it off him and teach him he can't draw on the walls!! 😤

Reactions: 10
Roast in a box getting a friendly shout out on Facebook. No ad! Comments saying how expensive it is for what it is 🤣

• Haha
I cannot believe she is only 35. Easily looks 45. In fact, I've seen women of 55 look less haggard than this one. Absolute state. And no, I don't think women should be dolled up and can do as they bloody well please, but she doesn't even look hygienic tbh. I'll gift her a brush, she obviously can't afford one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got asked for ID in my Sainsburys shop the other day when I didn’t order alcohol (I don’t drink!) I asked why & they said it’s a new policy that only a person over 18 can place the order
it’s the fact he’s trying to claim they asked for someone older to sign for it for me. He’s clearly in his 30’s

it’s the fact he’s trying to claim they asked for someone older to sign for it for me. He’s clearly in his 30’s
Why not just roll out Gi, nobody is going to think she’s younger than him 👵🏻? Still reckon it didn’t happen and it’s just another narcissistic immature post from Tom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she have anything about her identity, that isn’t being a parent? Mate, not being funny but the majority of adults are parents. You’re not special or clever or original.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know!! When she put the picture up I thought, fair enough kids draw on walls. But then to actually film it!!!
Here's an idea...take it off him and teach him he can't draw on the walls!! 😤
She didn't film him drawing, she filmed him wiping it off.

Reactions: 1
I know they said they were tested but is it really essential for McFly to meet up to watch an old video... I thought we were in lockdown... 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They never ask for ID. Lies
I got ID’d for a delivery before Christmas I’m 44 it made my year!!

Also I can not believe they sent a Roast in a box to the Willis family who could have easily bought their own! I know they obviously have to do so many posts to oblige whatever contract they have but they could have easily run a giveaway to ask people to nominate someone to receive it that may not have the luxury of being able to do it them selves.
I tried to look on line to see how much their boxes were but their site has crashed due to high demand !!!

Reactions: 5
They never ask for ID. Lies
Sainsburys did with me once. Was in my mid 30's and had to online shopping cos I had an operation on my hand. When I answered the door the delivery guy asked me if my parents were in 😂😳 when I told him I had ordered it he didn't believe me and had to show him my driving licence as proof 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.