Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have a nanny though? I agree with others that if they do, it’s not the fact they have one that is an issue, but the fact they make out they solo parent. Tbh I’d be really surprised, and a bit shocked if they do as they seem so hands on and like you alll say, always mentioning the solo parenting thing. Like when the Saconne Joly’s went on about their lockdown struggle then we glimpsed the nanny in the corner who they’d not mentioned!

I don’t think the Fletcher’s do have one though?!

Do they have a nanny though? I agree with others that if they do, it’s not the fact they have one that is an issue, but the fact they make out they solo parent. Tbh I’d be really surprised, and a bit shocked if they do as they seem so hands on and like you alll say, always mentioning the solo parenting thing. Like when the Saconne Joly’s went on about their lockdown struggle then we glimpsed the nanny in the corner who they’d not mentioned!

I don’t think the Fletcher’s do have one though?!
she did an interview back in February saying they had hired one. They used to rely on Tom 's parents but felt Tom's parents needed their lives back so hired a nanny. I just googled Tom Fletcher Nanny and it came up

Reactions: 5
Not being funny but seeing him dicking around is seriously annoying me. I work in education and the amount of pressure school have been put under to produce work for those remote learning and to receive work back is immense! Whilst they may be giving Buzz work, all I see is Tom messing about!

Reactions: 9
I need to ask Tom and Carrie’s parents some parenting tips so I can do the exact opposite for my own children.
Absolutely, Tom is bad but Carrie is insufferable. Maybe the best thing is, don't send them to stage school.

Reactions: 10
The whole "switch and happy meal, home school rules" post has irritated the absolute crap out of me. Many parents will be working and trying to home school at the same time and screen time and fast food is a necessity for them to get the work done and keep their jobs, earn money, keep the roof over their head.

Tom if you're reading here, you're self employed but unlike most self-employed people if you don't write a chapter of your book you will still feed your kids, you'll still have millions in the bank, stop with this relatable nonsense because it's actually really offensive at a really difficult time, but what rich celebs don't get is that yes the money you have, it may not buy happiness but at the moment it gives you security, security many peoole are fighting to cling on to.

Reactions: 16
Not being funny but seeing him dicking around is seriously annoying me. I work in education and the amount of pressure school have been put under to produce work for those remote learning and to receive work back is immense! Whilst they may be giving Buzz work, all I see is Tom messing about!
I thought the same when he posted a picture on his story of Buddy taking part in some kind of Teams/Zoom call, making out that he was desperately bored - he didn't even look particularly bored, just like a child who was sitting still and listening to somebody speaking. Tom's probably not used to that in the wacky house of fun :rolleyes: Just thought it was utterly disrespectful to Buddy's teacher, who probably saw it or will be made aware of it at some point. Not an ounce of gratitude or respect for the teachers who are tearing their hair out trying to fulfill government expectations for remote learning whilst also teaching key worker children *and* dealing with their own personal anxieties regarding the pandemic. Just "haha school's lame and teachers are boring, let's have a happy meal, do I still look 19 if I pull this crazy face?! :ROFLMAO:"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought the same when he posted a picture on his story of Buddy taking part in some kind of Teams/Zoom call, making out that he was desperately bored - he didn't even look particularly bored, just like a child who was sitting still and listening to somebody speaking. Tom's probably not used to that in the wacky house of fun :rolleyes: Just thought it was utterly disrespectful to Buddy's teacher, who probably saw it or will be made aware of it at some point. Not an ounce of gratitude or respect for the teachers who are tearing their hair out trying to fulfill government expectations for remote learning whilst also teaching key worker children *and* dealing with their own personal anxieties regarding the pandemic. Just "haha school's lame and teachers are boring, let's have a happy meal, do I still look 19 if I pull this crazy face?! :ROFLMAO:"
who genuinely thinks when their kids are having a happy meal to put not only put the box over their head but also to take a picture? Bit weird.

Plus fast food on friday isn’t a new concept Tom. In my house growing up we always had a fast food on a Friday because as my wise mam once said in a frustrated fit of rage “you can get to duck if you think I’m cooking for you gang of swines on a Friday after a week of working and getting you to school in one piece.” ❤❤😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They are only promoting happy meals cos you get one of his books in one atm. They've never mentioned McDonalds before.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Was that epiphany- hold on, he’s gonna make loads of money?!

1623DF55-1E4D-490A-AB5D-B5BF35F252EA.png

Reactions: 12
They are only promoting happy meals cos you get one of his books in one atm. They've never mentioned McDonalds before.
should it be an #AD then? Mind you they never AD anything so not in their world 😂

Reactions: 9
Tom if you're reading here, you're self employed but unlike most self-employed people if you don't write a chapter of your book you will still feed your kids, you'll still have millions in the bank, stop with this relatable nonsense because it's actually really offensive at a really difficult time, but what rich celebs don't get is that yes the money you have, it may not buy happiness but at the moment it gives you security, security many peoole are fighting to cling on to.
I think the pandemic has brought out a really ugly side of celebrities and influencers. Not content with just sitting in their giant houses and riding this out. They have to still be performing and getting attention off people. Just duck off! I was hoping it would be the end of celebrity culture but unfortunately they’ve still managed to hang onto some sort of relevancy!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He needs to piss off with this poor me act, I’ve had enough to the point where I don’t think I can support McFly anymore. Seriously thinking about selling my tickets, he’s really grinding my gears!

Reactions: 15
Mate, you're in your mid-30s and you look every bit of it. This obsession with being young and cool is beyond cringeworthy, especially as I can imagine him having quite a snobby attitude to parts of youth culture/music etc.

I don't know what it is he wants from bloody Doctor Who, but I hope he doesn't get it!

Reactions: 18
Yeah when we get home shopping, it says you have to show ID if buying alcohol regardless of age.

Tom looks his age but he’s took it to mean ‘oh he thinks I’m so young!!’

How about you dress and act your age Tom?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.