Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does it seem like Buzz is the absolute golden child, he can do no wrong? I feel they speak about him is so differently to the other two

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does it seem like Buzz is the absolute golden child, he can do no wrong? I feel they speak about him is so differently to the other two
Not sure, but as someone who works with children, I'm not such a fan of how they've sometimes talked about Buddy. Not everything needs to be shared, like ways their children react that they may find challenging etc. He's his own person and I hope they know how to approach it so that all feelings and reactions are allowed and valid, not shamed. And guided in a good way. I feel like everyone who wants to be parents should be made to take at a course in developmental psychology/how to talk to children/how to talk about children/how to help your children learn emotion regulation. (when they're children, the adults are the executive functions because children's executive functions that help regulate emotions aren't fully developed yet).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
For me, it’s not about them making a grand gesture (cause they’d never stop praising themselves for it anyway) it’s about being more considerate of their audience. The way they behave shows how privileged and out of touch they are. Many “celebrities” (hate that word) have plenty but they don’t shove it in your face like these brats do.

Just on the subject of politics - everything is political these days and she has styled herself as some kind of super mum spokesperson so to not involve herself in current affairs and get properly involved in the numerous crisis’ effecting families throughout the UK is just piss poor, in my opinion. Again, just screams privilege.

Reactions: 12
Political activism done for the month 🥰

They are truly horrendous. I don't accept that they're "just not into politics" - that might have flown a couple of years ago, but now the country's problems are SO widely discussed. Not everyone can be Marcus Rashford, but how about turning down one of your gifted experiences and donating it to a family in need? How about providing learning opportunities for your children to teach them that their life is far from the norm? Bloody Jordan Banjo orders a few pizzas from Dominos for a selection of his followers each week - it's not world-changing, but it's recognition of the fact that everyone's having a tit time at the moment and he's in a position to make someone's day a bit better. All the Fletchers do is take.
Aww, that's nice. They seem decent those brothers. I could even forgive him for 'Full Monty on Ice'. Or actually, no, scrap the last sentence - that can never be excused.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those desks are bloody ugly and will be outgrown within the year. They'd have been better off getting them a proper desk each from IKEA that will last through their teens.

Reactions: 11
I find it so strange when parents buy all this expensive custom-made furniture for children that they will grow out of. It's part of the big con that they need all this special stuff.

Reactions: 7
This whole situation has made me check myself and my privilege, I’m sure it has a lot of people. I’m not wealthy, I rent my home and I drive a tit car, but i have a roof over my head and access to a vehicle, food etc.even I feel like having a moan on socials or posting pics if my kids have a good home schooling day is very out of touch and ignorant, it doesn’t really need to be broadcast to the world....so why are they not able to have this level of awareness too? I used to relate to her, but now not so much. In fact not at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm pretty sure she's had a MUA in again today. Surely to prevent spread this shouldn't be allowed? Are magazine shoots, band meetings, TV filming outside the home, really in the keeping of lockdown and essential work only? It's not like they're broke and desperate to pay the mortgage.

Reactions: 12
Why hasnt tom done free guitar lessons during these lock downs? He could teach a few basic chords? Great exposure and fun for kids (i kbow they would need a guitar to learn on) but its something he could be doing for others.

Reactions: 18
Why hasnt tom done free guitar lessons during these lock downs? He could teach a few basic chords? Great exposure and fun for kids (i kbow they would need a guitar to learn on) but its something he could be doing for others.
He’s only teaching his own kids as he can exploit them and get money from it

Those desks are bloody ugly and will be outgrown within the year. They'd have been better off getting them a proper desk each from IKEA that will last through their teens.
honestly, I used to have this thread bookmarked and I used to read it when I felt irritated by Giovanna. But after the last few days, I decided to make an account. Her complaining about having to always work in her office and that her garden isn’t big enough to make the kind of outdoor office she wants... I MEAN, CRY ME A RIVER. You have a mansion. Take your laptop to your bedroom if you want a change of scenery. I’m sure there’s a lock on the door! Some people’s desk is also their bed/ their apartment in lockdown so you truly get NO sympathy from me! She is so detached from true reality.... I am just appalled at how low she has gone. And this is coming from someone who has always found her cheery, always super super happy demeanour- irritating. Rant over!

Reactions: 31
They're incredibly out of touch. And the fact that Tom can't even hide the smugness on his face says they don't even care, Gi atleast pretends.

He's vile.

Reactions: 16
How can she talk about their garden not being big enough and then go into say that leaving the house is maybe what's appealing.
Their garden is big enough to build a whole other house on! Is is she waiting for a company to offer to build this office for her? And she's done a lot more leaving the house than many have done in the last year these last few months. Does she forget she was fortunate enough to do I'm a celebrity AND get paid for it!

• Heart
Her office is 5.15 x 3.78, probably bigger than most peoples living rooms. She also has a whole other 3rd floor with another bedroom and a cinema room for a change of scenery.

• Wow
They're incredibly out of touch. And the fact that Tom can't even hide the smugness on his face says they don't even care, Gi atleast pretends.

He's vile.
I remember there was about a week and a half back in June where he had to pretend to care about Black Lives Matter (to deflect the quickly-deleted attempt at selling McFly lockdown merch right at the peak of George Floyd's murder aftermath) and it seemed to physically pain him to make a couple of half-arsed posts that weren't about himself or the wonder kids.

Reactions: 15
Her office is 5.15 x 3.78, probably bigger than most peoples living rooms. She also has a whole other 3rd floor with another bedroom and a cinema room for a change of scenery.
What bugs the crap out of me (among many, many other things) is her forcing her older kids to share a room as soon as the third baby was born because 'I did it with my sister as a kid and I loved it, we're besties'. They have so much space, give the kids their own space to escape to, ffs. If they choose to sleep in each others rooms, then so be it, (mine do most nights) but don't force them out of some crappy romanticised fantasy of your childhood when there is no financial or practical reason to do so.

Reactions: 8
What bugs the crap out of me (among many, many other things) is her forcing her older kids to share a room as soon as the third baby was born because 'I did it with my sister as a kid and I loved it, we're besties'. They have so much space, give the kids their own space to escape to, ffs. If they choose to sleep in each others rooms, then so be it, (mine do most nights) but don't force them out of some crappy romanticised fantasy of your childhood when there is no financial or practical reason to do so.
I didn't know that. How strange.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.