Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. They literally built a classroom inside their house.... This must have been so expensive - and to think they have enough space to clear a whole room just for this. Think of all the families who live six people in a small flat. This reminds me of an interview Graham Norton did where he said they'd had to tell celebrities they interviewed to not talk about how wonderful it is quarantining in their mansions.

Reactions: 15
It’s flashy and unnecessary. The kids with their apple laptops and iPads. New desks. Expensive head phones. Tone deaf.

Reactions: 14
I find this actually quite gross. They could have this wonderful set up for their boys without feeling the need to broadcast it. All for a slap on the back- how well they are doing with home schooling! How brave and honest Gi is to say sometimes parenting is a struggle.
We are all in the same storm- we are not all in the same boat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I find this actually quite gross. They could have this wonderful set up for their boys without feeling the need to broadcast it. All for a slap on the back- how well they are doing with home schooling! How brave and honest Gi is to say sometimes parenting is a struggle.
We are all on the same storm- we are not all in the same boat!
Agree completely. Also, Tom’s smug face - just f**k off 😡

Reactions: 13
She’s annoyed me. Sat in her cushty little home office doing some”writing”. Talking rubbish about lowering expectations while sat in her million pound plus gaff. Not having to worry about feeding her kids. Not having to worry about paying a mortgage or rent or bills or keeping a job. Or tending to meetings while doing everything else. They’re on a different planet.

Reactions: 15
I loathe them, they don't deserve the followers that brings them the £

Edited to add that all the comments saying how great they are, how great the desks are, people asking how much the desks are...£129 a desk....this is so wrong, the pressure to feel you have to buy better for your kids when most of us are using a kitchen table

With their platform imagine the good they could actually do for causes such as child poverty and education poverty in this country instead of posting smug faces without recognising their privileges

Reactions: 9
Do you know what. I wouldn’t have minded too much if they bought it with their own money because they’re millionaires and worked to get the money.

It’s more that it was probably more than likely gifted so they get it for free. Show it off to us and make us feel inadequate. We then spend money we haven’t got to get our own... it’s a vicious cycle and it’s grotesque!

We are all in the same storm- we are not all in the same boat!

Reactions: 7
I don’t often post on here I’m more of a lurker but had to comment. I can’t decide if they are totally oblivious or just plain arrogant and low that they don’t care what message their look at us posts are sending. struggling parents around the country trying to meet this level of unnecessary and clearly fake perfection, will be so damaging and it makes me so angry that they don’t seem to care. If you have a platform use it responsibly ffs.

Reactions: 11
How are these two not cancelled yet? Honestly they are bleeping awful. There are kids getting a piece of bread and mouldy fruit for their dinner across the country and that smug prick takes pictures of his own classroom. I'm sure if it was anyone else posting it they would be cancelled but oh not the oh so relatable fletchers.

I don't even understand the need for the mini desks anyway. What is wrong with working at their massive dining table. Plus the kids already had desks they were using.
I also wondered if the desks were gifted and not marked as such. They really are tone deaf to the situation for many. They have all the time in the world to home school two kids, one parent each. While most people struggle between trying to work and sharing technology.

While I don’t think they should pretend to struggle like everyone else, we’d all know that’s a lie and they’re very comfortable I don’t see why they had to buy them new desks? What was their situation on the first go of homeschooling? Or the big dining table they have. His smug face is so incredibly irritating

Reactions: 8
While I don’t think they should pretend to struggle like everyone else, we’d all know that’s a lie and they’re very comfortable I don’t see why they had to buy them new desks? What was their situation on the first go of homeschooling? Or the big dining table they have. His smug face is so incredibly irritating
Yeah they shouldn’t pretend to struggle I think they’d be better off not posting such things allllll the time. Every day there’s something new, it’s getting tiring!

Reactions: 8
What is going on with Gi’s voice lately? She keeps speaking in really weird hushed tones and like she’s trying to sound like Kate Middleton. I mean Catherine obviously as Gi’s the only one who knows to call her that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is going on with Gi’s voice lately? She keeps speaking in really weird hushed tones and like she’s trying to sound like Kate Middleton. I mean Catherine obviously as Gi’s the only one who knows to call her that!
maybe she realised how irritating and screechy she was in the castle and decided to save us all.

Reactions: 6
Does she have anything about her identity, that isn’t being a parent? Mate, not being funny but the majority of adults are parents. You’re not special or clever or original.
This is the exact thoughts that go through my head every time I see or hear anything about her. It’s such a tired, old fashioned cliche for a woman to identify solely as a parent.
This may be an unpopular opinion but frankly I find women like her problematic and verging on insulting to other women. Whether she it conscious of the image she is portraying or not, it comes across as if a person’s sole purpose in life is not fulfilled until they become a parent, and bonus points if you have more than one child. You must also be a really qUiRkY, kOOky and FUN parent!

It’s flashy and unnecessary. The kids with their apple laptops and iPads. New desks. Expensive head phones. Tone deaf.
Instead of spending their days showing off their home classroom they could perhaps use some of their wealth and fame to help the thousands of children and families in desperate need of help right now.

• Heart
And I see MrsG has posted a photo of Marcus Rashford with a quote
Political activism done for the month 🥰

They are truly horrendous. I don't accept that they're "just not into politics" - that might have flown a couple of years ago, but now the country's problems are SO widely discussed. Not everyone can be Marcus Rashford, but how about turning down one of your gifted experiences and donating it to a family in need? How about providing learning opportunities for your children to teach them that their life is far from the norm? Bloody Jordan Banjo orders a few pizzas from Dominos for a selection of his followers each week - it's not world-changing, but it's recognition of the fact that everyone's having a tit time at the moment and he's in a position to make someone's day a bit better. All the Fletchers do is take.

Formthisenth
Political activism done for the month 🥰

They are truly horrendous. I don't accept that they're "just not into politics" - that might have flown a couple of years ago, but now the country's problems are SO widely discussed. Not everyone can be Marcus Rashford, but how about turning down one of your gifted experiences and donating it to a family in need? How about providing learning opportunities for your children to teach them that their life is far from the norm? Bloody Jordan Banjo orders a few pizzas from Dominos for a selection of his followers each week - it's not world-changing, but it's recognition of the fact that everyone's having a tit time at the moment and he's in a position to make someone's day a bit better. All the Fletchers do is take.
Show Off their unnecessary kid
desks and “classroom” then promote food banks/ Marcus rashford etc. Doesn’t sit right with me.
I don’t begrudge their purchase of the desks but now a not the time for anyone to be showing off what they have brought.

Reactions: 2
You have within 24 hours the Fletchers gifting a roast in a box to their equally as rich friends the Willis, then free school meal lunch picture. They are bleeping disgusting. Then showing off their classroom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.