Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember correctly, fish fingers and custard was mentioned during Matt Smith’s first series which I believe is around 2009! All these posts are just coming off as cringy

I wonder if this is the series he's been watching then? Would explain the bow tie etc as well. Does he know Matt Smith? Or is he just being knobby?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if this is the series he's been watching then? Would explain the bow tie etc as well. Does he know Matt Smith? Or is he just being knobby?
Possibly, I was a massive DW fan when it got rebooted and having recently rewatched most, I don’t remember either Chris Eccleston or David Tennent mentioning it. Just waiting for Tom to dress the boys in Matt’s famous fez and and record them saying “geronimo” 🙄

I’m pretty sure the boys actually couldn’t care less. Tom and Gi are only doing it to get people interested in the New Years episode and the new series next year

Reactions: 4
The posts are endless at the moment, they must be hinting at something in the pipeline surely? Why else would you pretend your children begged for fish fingers and custard when it was mentioned once in an episode from years ago.

Reactions: 5
They're totally after a part!!! God, that would be awful, especially when you see some of the other actors currently named in the running.

I've loved jodie whittaker. One of my favourites. I don't think I could bare Tom doing a quirky Matt impression, or Gi coming in as a new Doctor with hundreds of children

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I loathe the Fletchers. I’ve also never got Dr Who. Is it a case the BBC are so desperate for viewers they have employed these dickheads to flog the dead horse that is Dr Who? I honestly could not find them or their children any more annoying 🤬

Ugh, poor Tom having to write a book and homeschool his kids while his wife is working. Life is so hard.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m not familiar with the written prose of Tom Fletcher but doesn’t he do kid books that are like 13 pages long.....
Ugh, poor Tom having to write a book and homeschool his kids while his wife is working. Life is so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't even mind the insta story moaning if he'd bothered to recognise that people viewing the story may be in a similar position to him - except *without* nannies and money and plenty of opportunities to earn an income without feeling pressured to attend unsafe workplaces (i.e. teachers). He's weirdly lacking in empathy and humility. I understand that celebrities couldn't really care less what this is like for the average person, but most have cottoned on to the fact that they should probably fake it.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't even mind the insta story moaning if he'd bothered to recognise that people viewing the story may be in a similar position to him - except *without* nannies and money and plenty of opportunities to earn an income without feeling pressured to attend unsafe workplaces (i.e. teachers). He's weirdly lacking in empathy and humility. I understand that celebrities couldn't really care less what this is like for the average person, but most have cottoned on to the fact that they should probably fake it.
It's a Fletcher trait, Carrie has no empathy either. It's ALWAYS about them.

For parents who’s ones job is talking about being a mum... they sure like to complain about having them a lot don’t they?

Reactions: 11
Wait......just let me check I’ve read this right. The strong power couple who are the ultimate perfect parents, and even write books and have podcasts discussing it, have a NANNY?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Wait......just let me check I’ve read this right. The strong power couple who are the ultimate perfect parents, and even write books and have podcasts discussing it, have a NANNY?
Easy to have a happy mum and happy baby if you have hired help!

Reactions: 13
I find these celebs complaining about Home Schooling incredibly insensitive... I’m sorry that you are stuck in you multimillion pound house with your nanny while the kids home school on top end tablets and laptops. Think of those poor single parents in high rise flat cramped up and having to juggle childcare!

Reactions: 29
One of the reasons I stopped watching them during the first lockdown was that I found them not relatable and unaware of their privileges. Both of them had middle class upbringings - whether they want to admit it or not. That’s not their fault but they really must be aware that the majority of their followers are ordinary folk - a lot of them possibly struggling financially etc this past year. They just seem to live in their own bubble and it irks me.

Also, that they don’t seem to pay for anything this past while really grinds my gears 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Re cat/kid piss story. Why is he sleeping on a mattress in the floor of their room?? Have they no guest room? Is that a “lol, relatable” thing because he missed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.